Let's suppose that the Third World War broke out

Let's suppose that the Third World War broke out.
You were appointed commandant of the concentration camp for women.
What rules for women do you introduce?

Some one to post an idea

1. no clothing allowed for prisoners
2. must always address any male as master
3. must always ensure males are sexually gratified
4. never complain, even to each other

bump

Rules are as follow:
>1) No conversing is to be allowed between prisoners. Anyone caught conversing will be tied to a pole naked and sprayed with cold water for 10 seconds every 50 seconds for exactly 3 minutes.
>2) All prisoners are to stay in groups of 3 at all times. Each group will stay no less than 10 feet away from other groups at all times. Infractions of this rule will be met with the aformentioned punishment.
>3) All meals are to be eaten in silence. Your group is to finish it's meals, then proceed back to their duties immediately.
>4) all duties are to be carried out to the best of your abilities. Duties are as follow: digging of corpse dumps, cleaning the mess hall, cleaning the camp site, tending the garden.
>5)the only items prisoners are allowed to possess are their clothes, which will number 1 pair, their bedding, which will include 1 cotton blanket, 1 pillow, and 1 sheet of camp pad foam. Prisoner tents are to be searched by guards after shifts start and after they end for the day. Any contraband items found will subject the entire group to interrogation, and that entire block will be subject to food ration cuts for one week regardless of involvement.
>6) All prisoners are to be searched between duties for contraband. Any contraband found is to be confiscated and the prisoner is to be subjected to the aforementioned punishment before being interrogated.
>7) no prisoner is to be outside their tent after curfew. Any prisoner caught outside their tent will be subject to judgement and potential execution of the entire group regardless of involvement.
>8) each prisoner must keep themselves clean. Bathing times begin after shifts end and before curfew. 2 guards will be present at all times, but will be required to have their backs turned, only being their to listen for talking. If a prisoner fails to keep themselves clean, they will be cleaned by prison guards personally and by force if necessary.
>9) no fighting between prisoners

Some list of punishments?

I can't get hard to this

>No phallus shaped foods of any kind allowed
>Anyone caught using inanimate objects to diddle themselves will be given ten lashes and tied to the flag pole in the middle of the camp for 3 days with only bread and water once a day at 12
>Those who attempt to bribe or seduce the guards with sex shall be marched to the middle of the camp by the flag pole, all other inmates summoned, and subsequently raped by 9 guards all at the same time for 4 hours solid in front of her peers
>Anyone who attempts to flee and are caught within 3 hours of their escape will be forced to be the commandant's sex slave for a solid week, chained up like an animal and unable to wear clothes unless I wish it so
>Those not found within 4 hours of escape are given 2 extra food rations for 3 days of their choosing during the week it took place
>Uniform will consist of: black converse shoes(circa 2004), knee high socks in either black or gray depending on the time of year, a choice of dark gray almost black jeans/green or dark blue skirts that reach 2/3 down the thigh/ olive green Capri jeans, loithcloth/black boyshirts/or low cut blue thing, and white or black tank top/brown or gray long sleeve shirt/black T-shirt(no bras allowed)
Bout covers it

The tenth rule is to have fun right?

>10) curfew begins at 9:30 and prisoners will be confined to their tents. Guards will regularly patrol blocks for signs of activity. Talking during this time will be met with less harsh punishment, but it is still strongly discouraged, and prison guards are encouraged to enforce minor punishments such as lashing and the smacking of the backs of the hands with a leather strip
>11) no produce may be taken from the garden unless it is your assigned duty to transport produce from the garden to the mess hall kitchen for preparation and/or storage. Any prisoners caught eating produce, or attempting to steal produce, will be met with the standard punishment.
>12) health inspections occur at the end of the week every Saturday by our camp physician. Prisoners who fail to meet health standards will be required to improve their health, or may have duties restricted/removed. Prisoners who are deemed unable to perform duties due to physical disability will be relegated to kitchen duty for the duration of their imprisonment.
>13)each week, one prisoner is to be chosen at random from the group for a brief interrogation. They will be asked certain questions, and if they assist prison staff in securing contraband or thwarting and escape attempt/insurrection, they will be allowed a 6 hour visit with loved ones the next day where they will not be monitored by security and will be allowed total privacy. This prisoner's name will be kept secret, and all prisoners who are interrogated will be restricted from duty for six hours the following day regardless of whether or not they aided prison staff in order to obscure the identity of "narks"
>14)at no time, regardless of circumstance, are prisoners allowed to make physical contact with other prisoners, prison staff, or guards. Failure to comply with this rule will be met with the standard punishment
>15) assaulting another prisoner, prison staff, or guards, will be met with punishment. Repeated offenses will result in execution

1. Bitches ain't shit but hoes and tricks.
2. Lick on these nuts and suck the dick.
3. Get the fuck out after you're done.

Realistic user, I like it. The rest of the people here are gonna be like "hurr durr they have to call me senpai and they have to always be naked."

>prisoners are to be tied to a pole naked and sprayed with cold water for 10 seconds every 50 seconds for exactly 3 minutes.
>prisoners are to be lashed with leather across their back and thighs exactly 3 times every 15 seconds for 45 seconds
>prisoners are to be tied in the middle of camp and deprived of sleep and food for 24 hours
>prisoners are to be slapped on the back of the hand with a thick leather strip measuring 2 inches in width and 6 inches in length exactly 3 times
>certain infractions result in prison staff to withhold food from prisoners as punishment
>prisoners are to be taken by staff and put into isolation rooms for 3 days

and method of executions?

I came here to run a prison and make sure these rats are kept busy. If I wanted to get my dick wet I'd go home and fuck my wife.

Oh! I know how to play this... I just watched Schindler's list!

Step 1: Kill the old, indigent, and ugly. They do not produce and often mouthy.
Step 2: Employ submissive scared one with family in home to clean silverware and angry my hormones.
Step 3: Be hung by the Russians... FUCK, I always fail that last part.

Prisoner is to kneel on the edge of a completed corpse dump, whereupon a prison guard will place a 40. cal piston against the center of the back of the prisoner's head and fire exactly one round, killing the prisoner and disposing of their bodies.

Hopefully executions will remain rare, as a dead prisoner must then be replaced as the group will be short, and this less effective at doing their duties around camp.

Section 2
>Every single inmate is given a partner when they enter the prison, if their partner dies the living prisoner is to join another twosome until a new arrival comes to replace their deceased partner
>Prisoners are not allowed to bathe themselves, they must be bathed 100% by their partner. This means becoming about as intimate as you can get with another person and relying on them to keep you clean and in good health. Prisoners must also rely on their partner for survival and to make sure their mental state does not deteriorate
>All prisoners must sleep with their partner, those who lack their own partner must make room on the bunk one way or the other, failure to do so will mean 3 nights in a sleeping bag in the middle of the camp alone
>Prisoners may have sex with other prisoners, however trading sex for items is strictly prohibited and those caught doing so will be forced to wear a 5 invh buttplug for 3 days solid only removing it so that they may relieve themselves when nature calls, repeated offenses(3) will earn the offender to be fucked up the cunt with a steel pipe repetadly for an hour
>All prisoners must partake in physical fitness activities no less than three times a week, failure to do so will see them punished by having hot wax poured on their tits until they have 3rd degree burns
>Everyone must rotate jobs monthly, though the position of commandant's personal secretary does not have to be given up. However, if contested by someone else who wants the job the two must fight for the position until the other is knocked unconscious
>Every Christmas, fourth of July, and Halloween the inmates gets to dress up in costumes they create with materials provided by the camp. Each prisoner mist then fuck a guard on those nights as reperations for their tireless vigilance at the camp and strict service, none may have an orgy with a guard and if caught doing so the guard must kill all involved and then his co-workers must then beat him to death

>Having a wife
>When you're a commandant of an all female internment camp during war time
What kind of bastard tortures his wife like that and then doesn't even get to see her on a regular basis?
You're just cruzin to ruin that poor woman life and wreck your own psyche which will lead to the bottle and eventually acting out your fustrations with an inmate causing you to get reassigned for dereliction of duty and sent to the front

>Having a system built to fail if any one crew were to miss a worker
You need to go back to business school m90

I get to see my wife. I live right across the street with her and our daughter. She knows I'm a faithful man.

I go to see her after I get off work at the camp. Thought sometimes I have to stay late and oversee an emergency medical exam.

school punishment fag trying something new

What do you mean?

so are you actively jacking off as people list of punishments, or do you just think about jacking off so much you just want to talk about it? also are you the guy that did the 3 rules for girls in your school threads?

Concentration camp?
...like a summer camp for girls with ADHD?

No fighting

1) Perform intake
2) Send to gas chamber
3) Burn corpse

AdiĆ³s, you useless cunts.

Would you tell me a list of activities that girls can perform in camp?

I would have them all suck my dick. I would then select the top 10 that were best at what they did and gas the rest. From those 10, I would fuck them all. I would select the top 5 that had the best pussies and gas the rest. The remaining 5 I would fuck in the asshole, from those 5, I would chose the best 2... gas the other 3. The remaining two.. I would tell them I will only pick one and kill the other... which ever pleases me the best wins. Since I know it would be amazing with both women, I would tell them they both can be my girls as long as they get along and let me have my way with them whenever I want.

The end! :)

lame...

They "let you have your way" with them whenever you want? What are you fucking retarded? You are the commandant of the camp you can literally walk by and have them suck your cock at gunpoint

Treat them well and wait out the war. I'm not about to get hanged for war crimes.

>Living that close to work during a war, leaving your house to be within the blast radius if they go after the internment camps
>Wanting your daughter to be anywhere near that shit
>Letting your family live that close to hundreds of women who would give their left arms to kill you and your family
Priorities
Your system is designed to work if everyone stays healthy, nobody gets injured or sick on the job, and nobody is executed or tried to escape(and we both know they will)
System should be designed for two people with adding a third just cutting the time down by 33% for efficiency, that way if something happens to one you're not short on your daily production
1) Sort through and shipping out all recovered military and useful loot or captured supplies to be redistributed and sent out to different front of the war as well as cataloging everything
2) crop harvest for important raw materials as well as medicines and spices
3) glass production
4) cleaning duty(which will be done in the nude to avoid getting their clothes dirty and avoid wasting water and electricity to reclean them(unless it's something that would be a bad idea to do in bare feet or without clothes for protection)

i would use it as a breeding experiment to create women who are rational and healthy and sterilize all the crazy selfish bitches via a long monitoring process.

once all the trash of society are unable to breed offer the fertile women a chance to join our side by becoming the mother of top ranking soldiers' children.

the sterilized women will be kept alive to comply with international law, but they will toil to provide for the camp or be locked away all day and night.

Then you're clearly not an American, because if you we're you would never have to worry about losing and the ramifications of such

>women who are rational

I usually join in with whatever depraved shot I can think of but irl, this. Maybe I'm too much of a normie but I'd try to create the best living environment I could without compromising security.

*comparatively

bump

>"can't possibly lose" mindset
Every war criminal experienced this prior to the noose.

I would punish escape attempts by taking her over my knee and spanking her.

bump

They must sexually please me when asked or be injected with HIV infected blood

you would be hanged anyway

bumps

- Well obviously clothes aren't allowed and they would be required to wax their twats etc.
- and if the alarm sounds they are required to go to their designated area and wait on knees and elbows until they are excused (after getting fucked probably)

>no fighting
>no fraternization
>must maintain hygiene and living area
>be respectful to guards
>no curfew violations
>do work duties efficiently

Cameras would be put everywhere and monitored by female guards to ensure none of them are being sexually abused. The more well behaved the prisoner's are the more privelages they earn.

WHy wouldn't she just move her free leg over the plank? Dumb contraption

execution

bump