Why do white people love take credit for everything?

When an American invented computer, a British says" we white people invented computer!
When British first started industrial revolution, a German says"we white people started industrial revolution!"
When a German invented car, an American says" we white people invented car!"

Why do white people love that? Don't they feel shame for that?
I never heard other people from other asian countries would say "we asian people invented optical fiber!" when it was invented by a Hongkonger.

The fuck is a hongkonger?

Americans are the ones that create the term "white race" anyway. They obsess over it so much because they have no culture or real identity

That's because pan-race is an american standard.

Most of history in asia was ethnicity vs ethnicity.
And even then check out / r / asianmasculinity. They constantly vouch for how there needs to be a pan-East Asian and SEAsian alliance to compete with the world. That's because they grew up with the american mentality.

Coz except Japanese and Chinese there is no great invention

>When an American invented computer, a British says" we white people invented computer!
>When British first started industrial revolution, a German says"we white people started industrial revolution!"
>When a German invented car, an American says" we white people invented car!"
i have never heard or read such things in my life before
maybe you are just jealous or ugly

It's just Americans and Sup Forums

>mespotomia
>mongols and turkic inventors
>golden age of the middle east
>indus civilizations
wew

White people have no shame

WTF? I love the UK now!
Ameri-fats, you fucking suck!

Asians hate each other so fucking muc, that for example Japanese people will never admit that the Koreans ever did anything great.

Germans don't say that.

I don't even know where to start.
What is this shit?

They are called middle east people.

I don't hate other asian

they are in a dead end.

technically, those Yuros are Ameriboos. theyve been influenced by anything Americans say and indoctrinated as if they have the same problems as americans. very delusional and autistic.
sadly they dont even realize or acknowledge it and have become more and more like americans without being aware of whats happening to themselves.

thats the reason. Yuros being ameriboos suck balls. and basically most Sup Forumsackas are like that. lets make fun of those stupid ameriboos. they are worse than weebs because nobody point it out.

The term white was invented simultaneously by Cultural Marxists to help destroy the United States Anglo-American identity leaving it more vulnerable to later immigration, and Fascists who needed more people to look up too so they could compensate for their own lack of achievements. See why it includes the ancient greeks who are obviously not white or a part of western civilisation but who are included so Cultural Marxists can normalise homosexuality better and so Fascists can look up to great people like Alexander and Plato.

Middle East is Asia. Asia used to refer to just the Middle East actually. Asia minor aside.

>ancient Greeks
>not western civilization
Is this pasta

>mongols
>turkics
>indians

>ME
makes you think

>tfw too white to have a qt gf

There is only one human race: the White race.

What's happening dude? Are you undecided about sucking some Chinese or White dick for your independence?

Ahah nice joke cunt

However, there are no peoples that countributed so much as Europeans to humans prosperity and developement, europeans are white and caucasians, even asians used our technology/political system to develop, that's why we can claim that we whites invented those things, you see, every white country helped developement of both humanity and the world, you see, Brits invented the computer but what would be the computer today without the internet? (invented by the americans)

>europeans are white and caucasians
>"""european"""
Persians gave much more to humanity than Ukrainians or Lithuanians yet they're not part of le masterrace. OP was right.

Fucking lies. Optical fibre was invented by a poo in the loo. Chink stole his invention as happened through history. Chinks are always stealing ideas from Indians.

Oi cunt, are you some kind of those parasitic asian immigrants in australia? are you some kind of dumb aboriginal bimbo beating the keybord?

It's obvious that the Persians contributed more than Lithuanians to worlds developement, Persians were aryans btw

>Persians gave much more to humanity
>all contributions ended after the Arabs spread around some desert religion

Made me think...

High caste aryan Brahmin in modern day has 2x the r1 haplo than low caste although they are not pure aryan.

>Persians were aryans btw
Aryan was a historical term long before Germans appropriated it.

And Persians are Iranics. They cluster with other Iranics (and then arabs) before Europeans.

But you don't see people posting "We must secure the existence of our people and a future for Iranics children" like OP was saying.

loo

Islam is a great ender to everything. And even then they still had a bunch of discoveries.

Blood was dilute but back then the high caste was a pure aryan caste that did all the development in India and Persia.

>India
The first cradle of civilization was complete shitskinned. Their main linguistics were Dravidian language (the indo-europeans brought the Sanskrit languages)

>Persia
Genetic testing shows that both Iranians today and Iranians in ancient times are completely the same.

>Genetic testing shows that both Iranians today and Iranians in ancient times are completely the same.
>Ancient Iran was full of multiple different ethnic groups like Persians, Medes, Parthians, Bactrians, Elamites and more.

Kek. In Germany the term ''white'' is pretty much non-existent. Here it's all about nationality. Doesn't matter if you're ''black'' or ''white'' etc.
If you look at the ''native'' germans for example the bavarians you wouldn't call them ''white'' by just looking at them.

Whoops I meant Persians