There are people that unironically like this

>There are people that unironically like this

I could imagine some retarded fan faggot nerds watching this scene in the theater for the first time and leaping from their seat going "YEAAAAAAAAAAH YODA KICK HIS ASS!" like some frat douche at a keggar

I truly feel sorrow for my generation

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=J0mUVY9fLlw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

i remember feeling excited for this scene when it came on but i was 13 at the time

I did start clapping in Episode 7 when Rey started fighting. You have to admit it was a powerful scene.

No you don't.

pure kino

>Old man pretends to fight green cartoon elf with laser sword
That pic is actually kinda depressing.

get off Sup Forums, dad.

It's not like star wars fans have been shitting on the prequels for a decade because of scenes like that

>Christopher Lee duels with CGI frog

I bet this was the highlight of his career

AotC is the first movie i can remember seeing in theatres

I was 11 and I cringed hard. You're a faggot.

What did george mean by this?

saw this opening night, was surprised I got in, it was midnight there was a bunch of people in line dressed in cloaks

anyway, when Yoda walked up to save the day, I was utterly compelled to "Yoda!" in a nigger accent in preparation of him kicking Dooku's ass, literally the only time I've ever said anything to the screen in a public setting

would do it again

Yoda is not a frog

I dont get it. What's wrong with that scene? I liked it.

Literally no red light on dooku, only the smallest green filter on face/shoulder

jesus fuck ILM

see

and

That fight was great.

The first time you saw Yoda fighting.

He screaming, getting his lihgtsaber with the force... he spearing when no one spected walking with his stick like an old fuck.

I like it.

>There are people browsing this board right now that think this was the best fight in all of star wars

better than Obi wan vs Vader

Yeah, that fight had way too much dialogue and a shit climax

and shit moves also

I'm fucking dying, there is no way this is real right? I don't remember this being that bad

Welcome to the prequel trilogy

youtube.com/watch?v=J0mUVY9fLlw

and know that I remember

THE DIALOGUE is the best of that fight

is what saved that figth

great dialogue

>Vader: I've been waiting for you Obi Wan. We meet again, at last. The circle is now complete.

>Vader: when I left you I was but the learner; now I am the master.

>Obi Wan: only a master of evil, Darth.

>*lightsaber sound* pssss pssss tsuuu

Simple and epic dialogue.

Will Luke v Vader ever be topped?

So certain are you?

I often wonder what it would be like to not be so jaded and could enjoy things like this as if I were 10 again.

The Jedi Master Yoda was the best-known member of a Force-sensitive species whose true name is not recorded. Known in some sources simply as Yoda's species, this species of small carnivorous humanoids produced several well-known members of the Jedi Order during the time of the Galactic Republic.

From pic related

man if you analyze all the fights so close not even a single figth looks real

what about Luke vs Vader in episode 6 when Vader suddenly tire and go to the floor for no reason and holds to that rail and then Luke cuts his arm....

was Vader out of air?
his legs were tired?

More like laziness. It's hard to think hundreds, maybe thousands, of years past and no one thought to name that turd.

Luke vs Vader in episode 5 is the best for me too

that suspense, those mechanical sounds, that photography, that way of Vader when he shows up...

Why do you think this is seems as the worst movie, and episode 3 a close runner up by anyone with a brain

It's much worse than people remember

The choreography was fantastic too. You can clearly see the difference in skill just by the way they each move

>old man who can only breathe through a mask gets winded after a long intense battle
Totally unrealistic.

yeah old man but he is so powerful that he can almost levitate in episode 5

do you forget that they have that power call The Force?

and that the force gives them power beyond human limits??

Then Palpatine in episode 3 how he killed all that jedis if he were old as fuck too

and Dooku was very very young hey he only beat obi wan and anakin at the same time, resisted a fight with Yoda the most powerful jedi alive and he almost won the second assault versus obi wan (he defeated him again) and anakin.

id reply but you sound like you're 12

What a reddit thing to say.

So your theory is that Vader was out of air and his mechanical legs were out of oxygen and because of that he fell to the floor

I distinctly remember this being the one scene in attack of the clones everyone liked. Some dude in my theater literally went crazy screaming at the screen the moment Yoda showed up. Looking back it was retarded and completely against Yoda's character. They should have had it be Mace Windu. Not as big of a fan reaction but it would have set up the fight between him and Anakin in the next movie.

Vader probably has to use force stamina to fight. Using the force requires effort. He probably ran out of energy. Plus it's been several years since he had to actually fight anyone. It'd entirely possible he wasn't up to the challenge. Not only is he alot older now, but he's essentially a burn up torso in outdated robocop suit. I don't see why you find it far fetched that a fight with someone on par with him force wise would tire him