be me. Just snorted .3 of heroin. Feeding some turtles bread at the pond near my house and smoking a cigarette

> be me. Just snorted .3 of heroin. Feeding some turtles bread at the pond near my house and smoking a cigarette.

AMA

what kind of turtles?

Use a needle next time faggot

Why are you such a scumbag and how much dick do you suck for drugs?

why do heroin when you can smoke weed?

95% sure they are box turtles. There's like 15 of them and they keep popping their heads out of the water but they're so shy they only stay in the deep area so I have to throw the bread pretty far. Actually I lied though it's hamburger buns not sliced bread.

Only shot once never will again I just like getting some once a month so I can stay sane. Luckily I can use kratom to get off if I fuck up and do it More than a day in a row.

Never sucked dick for a bag but I have ate pussy once to get a girl to share. I think my scumbaggery came from years of walking into walls and chasing owls as well.

Kek you need to ween off if you use it more than once? You're a pussy.

Weed just doesn't do it for me anymore I think I smoked too often as a child and now I'm typically bored so I take a few month break so when I start up again it won't feel so pattern based.

why do you have hamburger buns? are they stale and old or did you make hamburgers, but miscalculate how much beef you had?

You should feed the turtles something better than bread, unless you hate them.

I meant more than one day in a row. I was addicted for a 9 month period a couple years ago so now I gotta be extra careful, not only that my mental addiction rate seems to trigger twice as fast now.

Why did this make me lol? You're silly, user.

why are you an attention seeking drug addicted faggot
who hurt you op?

I had Alaskan fish patties. Only had half of the bag of patties left from last use so I ended up with 4 buns left. They aren't stale either since I keep all bread products in fridge.

Do you hate the fact that you use heroin? I get some and smoke it and hate the fact im doing it but as soon as im out then im suddenly okay with using

What else is safe to feed them user? I don't want the turtles to get sick.

do you consider yourself a pretty responsible person, evn tho you do hard drugs?

>bread products in fridge.
I thought you couldn't get any worse

Actually I hate attention for the most part unless I can get a pity handjob from a 7/10. I'd say most of my pain comes from the fact half life 3 never released.

Why snort, why not inject

It's opposite for me. I'm fine with doing it until I run out then I start losing my mind saying I'll never use again l. I've got to get back to the gym make my life better and hopefully have my wife get the feels we had two years ago.

I'm somewhat normal. I maintain a long term relationship and have had the same pretty decent job for two and half years.

How do you get the best results with your breads user?

>Ziplock bag

Depends on the breed (vegetables, worms, small fish, insects) but bread is definitely not good for them

Too risky. The rates of addiction and overdose are very high with injection vs snorting. Not only that the climate where I'm at would be bad for long sleeves.

:)

I'm up in MA, but love snorting. Do it once every few months after a couple years addiction a few years back. Never injected and never will. Also always kept a job and a "normal" life even while deep into daily use. But now I'm doing the best I have been in a long time. Just love to get that feeling again every once in a while. Never let a bag last me more than two days though. After that I just deal with wanting more until it slowly subsidizes. Then just live life until I'm feeling like some brown again.

I will obtain night crawlers from Walmart for my next feeding session. Just fo

What do you think about other drugs?

Awesome. The turtles will thank you :)

Yea man, you're good user

I strongly dislike any uppers such as meth coke ect. It makes me very anxious. I do enjoy Mali/ ecstasy (depends on what they cut with ), weed and the occasional hallucinogen. (DMT is my faviorite but last time I did acid was really fun with like 6 other people exploring the city.