Is there a willing kind user who can help me? Shadow Tactics is on sale and I'd really like it

Is there a willing kind user who can help me? Shadow Tactics is on sale and I'd really like it
You can add me for no reason too

steamcommunity.com/id/smugsk/

Thank you

You are welcome OP.

Don't play with my feelings please user

What kind of a degenerate must you be that you can't afford a fucken video game? Seriously... get a job you fucken scrub

I have one user, I can't spend shit...

bump

How does that work out? child support? law suit?

Medical bills

Care to elaborate jackass? How do you want people to help you if you don't give them something to work with

I respond if asked
My father has gastric cancer, he's old and the bills are too much for him, and for me, so I have to work my ass off, and I'm already with loans.

I want to believe you... but you know what they say about the internet.. only 98% is real. So maybe you should be looking for a second job to help with the bills instead of investing it in a video game. Besides its 2am on the west coast on a tuesday morning... shouldn't you be getting ready for work.

It's okay, I understand user, thanks though.

I'm from UK, I work afternoon-till morning, got home from work 2 hours ago (security in a pub)
I'm trying to get a second job, but I can't find anything more
Just wanted something to get my mind off in my free time tbh

Quads don't lie, give this man his game.

If this was like 10$ game I would buy it for you.. just because I do sincerely feel sad but man I am stingy and I don't even spend 10$ on my gf.

It's okay m8 don't worry
Thanks for caring

different user here, I'd get it for you from g2a if I could, but the price is pretty much the same there as well (which is unusual)

bump for op

Would someone care to get me the new necromancer pack for diablo 3? Also, would someone play it with me? Money is scarce right now, and right now is the only time I have to play for quite some time between studies and my job, so please help an user out.

Contact me at [email protected]

your steam ID nigger

Haven't used steam for 7-8 years cause I've been using torrented games since then, but diablo 3 can't be cracked

Get this man a game.

Im rooting for op, not this faggot that gave out his email and told people to "contact" him, what a dipshit

#BumpForOP

Someone please give me an xbox live code. Any generous xbone anons please.

>UK
>steam profile says france

No! I will not let this die. I need an xbox live code. Please someone