Dear driver, I've had your flag removed. regardless of the motivation that made you display this flag...

>dear driver, I've had your flag removed. regardless of the motivation that made you display this flag, it does give rise to nationalism in any case. oh you don't think so? but it is! the flag does not represent a football team or any sports team but the german identity. please save your money, our efforts and the waste by not replacing this with a new flag.

Explain this Germany....

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/rage/comments/3vrzfq/antinationalists_in_germany_have_been_stealing/
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3589929/The-woman-killed-doctors-obsessed-cleaning-Horrifying-Yes-s-just-one-growing-numbers-Dutch-men-women-given-right-euthanasia-mental-not-terminal-illness.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

KEKMANY
U
C
K
M
A
N
Y

it was a german flag?

Fuck you hiroyuki and your meme filter
C
U
C
K

found it:
reddit.com/r/rage/comments/3vrzfq/antinationalists_in_germany_have_been_stealing/

In America if you don't have at least 1 USA flag on your house and car, the local police give you one

Yes

The left hates human dignity and therefore cannot accept property rights.

Yes. The actual flag of their own country, attacked on sight. It couldn't have been a Nazi flag or it would be the police and not antifa who would attack your car.

So what you do is you break into their houses and steal anything related to the political left - books, pamphlets, memorabilia - anything, and you put it in a dumpster and leave them a note.

If this is what they deem as acceptable actions on their part, then they should be open to someone doing it back, and if not, they should go turn themselves in to the police.

The polite note really indicates that they genuinly believe this is justified. They think they are improving humanity by doing this

What's to explain? All the alpha males died in WW2. Now you have a bunch of betacucks running around and lashing out towards anyone who wants to support their country because muh feelings muh safe space.

What the fuck, even the flemish lion doesn't get that extreme cuck treatment by lefties over here

I bet these are the same people who gladly wave the palestenian flag at their protests

>those comments

God I hate that place

I bet they would leave it if there was a moon and star on it

Lefties here don't dare to do this 'cause they know someone would punch them in their ugly face.
All leftists here do is whine on the internet, or show up on an anti-'hate' demo

When they've been indoctrinated to the point where they are no longer able to distinguish between right and wrong, you need to make them feel the same pain so that they understand what they did was wrong - you basically have to be the father that their limp-wristed german cuck dad wasn't, and discipline them.

our race is so weak.

wtf happened. we ruled the entire world only 100 years ago and now we'll be dead of suicide in 2 generations

Not everyone fãm.

Usa .

The world was so much better during the french and anglo domination

Exactly. You can only counter this with violence.

This is really a Bakunin-like anarchist mindset. They are generally against violence (because they believe people are basically good), but they gladly make an exception when it comes to their adversaries. But because they are against violence they will totally cry out if you also use force against them

I really notice this mentality among the anti trump protesters

We led by example

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3589929/The-woman-killed-doctors-obsessed-cleaning-Horrifying-Yes-s-just-one-growing-numbers-Dutch-men-women-given-right-euthanasia-mental-not-terminal-illness.html

>A nation of shopkeeepers
>we led by example

>Explain this Germany....
JUDEN

>>A nation of shopkeeepers

a quote generally attributed to one of the people britain made an example of

>be me
>walking through the parking lot to get to my car
>see a car with an american flag on it
>become transfixed by it
>can't look away
>hear the sound of a people getting out of their car behind me
>it's a family of immigrants
>immediately filled with rage
>run to my car and pull out a pistol
>run back to the immigrants and shoot them to keep my nation pure
>have to live the rest of my life as a murderer
None of this would have happened if that piece of shit hadn't had that flag on his car.