Got a fat girl who sends me pictures and takes request. Says she is into freak things...

Got a fat girl who sends me pictures and takes request. Says she is into freak things. She said she has been in a few gang bangs. Been giving a golden shower and more. She went to bed already but i will share some wins. Nothing to crazy yet but she said tomorrow she will be fullfill some requests i made. What do you want to see b/ i will ask her tomorrow for more pics and new requests and i will share the wins.

Does she have a dog?

I dont know but she said she is does fantasize qbout letting a dog fuck her

They all do...

and dont you wonder why they do?

Post ideas please. I have more pics to share but will wait till i get some half way serious responses

Take her to a ranch and let her blow a bull and drink the cum - bitch with ranch dressing

She is hot, I would love to see more or trade OP

Tell her to show her asshole
A close up

Ask her to lose some weight

Sharpie in pooper

Like this but completely nude and with face

this

Simple but i will askClassic and i already planned on it but need better ideasAnd i dont think i have a full body nude pic with face yet

Dont have close up of asshole but here is ass as requested

Have her take these 3 pics. Ransom pose, some call it.

Fours from the side. Classic, yet effective.

Have her take an outdoor nude pic of her. Something like in the beach, some park, or if too scared, at least her backyard.

A little upset now. I had one from about a week ago but it seems that i didnt save it or its hiding in my phone somewhere and the message is to far back to get again but Will deffenently ask.

If you can't get women to do this pose for you themselves, you shouldn't be collecting these. Shit's pathetic.

So far iv had a few ideas myself. Gonna ask her to gag herself with dirty underware, write whore on her mouth, use heels as a dildo, her peeing, she just moved in with family so ill see if she will flash camera with family in background or see what the biggest idem she will insert. Hopefully something like a water bottle or soda can

I have plenty, user. I even have a gallery with them...

You're getting other people do make them for you.

post the fattest ones you've got

Incase i fall asleep or thread dies i will be using the same pic i used to start this thread for the next one when i post again when she sends more.heres another for thos who contributed

Sure, the more people helping, the more pics we all get. What's wrong with it? I do my share already.

Hmm, let me check.

MORE FATTIES

Might be her?

I will try to make my gf get these and I will share them with you. Any hot girl?

Another similar.

Sure, a lot. Pic related.
Would be awesome if you got her added to the gallery, of course!

I'll post a link to the whole set in a moment, I'm searching where I have it.

fucking love this one

Yeah, even more if she is unaware they're for you

please i need more of her

Here it is:
imgur Sup ForumspjEBE

Have a couple more from girls who don't know that someone has the pics, even less that they are posted for everyone to see. Those are the best! Thanks user.
When you have them, can you PM me on the album? Thanks!

She was one of /soc/ regulars, and went by the name "sicilia". Plenty of pics on the net...

Sure, I will. Who sent the ones of the girls they don't know someone has them or they are for everyone to see?

And thank you for the album. I love it

I'm in the same whaling boat, OP. I'll post a couple of my own wins from orcas

Rolling

Boyfriends, internet hookups, and things like that.
Some examples of this: , , or this one.

You're welcome!

Tell me this is from a boyfriend and she doesn't know it. I love boyfriends taking requests and showing their unaware girlfriends

I think so!

Fantastic, do you know more about her? Also, why do you like these positions? Is it a sort of humiliation fetish?

I don't really know anything about her, only the little I talked with her BF when he sent them.
Why do I like these? I don't really know. It all started on a Sup Forums thread years ago, where a girl was fulfilling requests, and I randomly asked for this, just to have a better view of her boobs and ass. Really loved the result, and started collecting them through the years. It's not my favourite thing, but I like it, and it's one of those things I try to build a good collection on.
I have other similarly random collections, too, but this is the only completely amateur one. On the other hand, I'm very keen on my girls-in-the-snow collection, it is probably one of the biggest around there.

We don't have snow here, so I can't get pics of my gf on the snow ahah

Maybe get her an animal dildo of some kind to get used to handling, or make her induce lactation, and donate the milk, making her a human cow

Don't worry, I know that I can't get many amateur pics of that.
Anyway, thanks for your interest!

You're welcome. I love to take requests for my unaware girlfriend and show results to guys

Would wreck her pussy mercilessly

Trips!!!