Do you love the Netherlands?

Do you love the Netherlands?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/CusL7G790j8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Tell me 3 good reasons to love Netherlands.

no

Jaaaass

DUDE

i would love to see the Netherlands under the sea

my last girlfriend was dutch and i'm still in love with her. does that count?

We are cute
We love anime
Our language is cute
rude

If you guys stopped being a bunch of Lefty faggots about everything I'd like you a little bit more.

>We are cute
Haven't seen a cute dutch, ever.
>We love anime
Don't know about that, maybe.
>Our language is cute
Our of all germanic languages out there, with proper structure and pronunciation. Only Denmark seems to like the dutch language.
So no, it's not cute at all.

I can be your new dutch gf :3

>We are cute
>We love anime
>Our language is cute
Hm, very good reasons

>Haven't seen a cute dutch, ever.
I am cute
>Our language is cute
Danish is cute too
:3

>I am cute
Feel free to prove it.
>Danish is cute too
No, danish and dutch aren't cute.
Sorry.

Wow, what a slut
; w;

>says someone whose country is filled with a bunch of lefty faggots

Dutch is cute when spoken by women, but when men speak it they sound gay.

will you make me oily boys?

Post some women speaking dutch.

You are far from cute, your language is uber shit, and the fact that you love anime just confirms it. I like the good morning poster tho.

It still cuter than stupid swedish
I can be your gf too, if I can bully you.

This

I'd say it sounds goofy rather than gay but close enough

>It still cuter than stupid swedish
Good for you.
Still doesn't make dutch a cute language.

You can't just go on Youtube?

you failed to elect wilders so no fuck you

Too coloured

S-shut up..

i am a girl
but we're still cuter than chile
>voting for a racist

>You can't just go on Youtube?
I do not find anything that shows ethnic dutch girls speaking their language but I do find others speaking it or "trying".

I'm in love with a Dutch women I met overseas, please don't trigger me.

>hating on the man who hates muslims and wants to keep the Netherlands pure and clean

Well dropped you like the mob drops their victim in the sea.

>cuter
Quite sure you are bro, no regrets. Have a fruitful day :)

Oh
Well, I'm into it anyway, so I wouldn't mind

youtu.be/CusL7G790j8

Best I could find.

fucking no I don't like tulips

Belgium is much better

Yes

No one here loves anime, only lifeless ugly autistic nerds like you do. Most pwople don't even know pokwmon.

I love Anne Happy.

>Most pwople don't even know pokwmon.
Wtf
No one buys nintendo games here, but everyone knows what pokemon is

That's plain not true user and you know it. Everyone knows Pokemon in NL.

Yes, thanks to your based boats poaching is way down.

i can only make oliebollen

wilders a dumb indo
thierry baudet is the real man

please be my wife

The Netherlands is an odd country, in fact I'd go as far as to say it is a country that perturbs me deeply. I do not hate the Netherlands, I actually love it (though against my better judgement).

The problem with the Netherlands however, is that it is a harmonious place, but to an excessive extent; it is a place where life is ritualistic and clinical, a sterile country without any scenery, instead a featureless flat expanse where any semblance of originality or character is destroyed through universal adoption and duplication as part of the pervasive norm and uniformity.

This is not a spatial observation of the monotony of this land, but also of the people, a measured and homogeneous group. Amongst the Dutch all deviations from the norm are measured, yes you can have a silly haircut, provided there is ample other people with it, yes you can like a certain type of un-mainstream music provided there is a general counterculture trend that goes along with it. It is a clear culture, mundane yet not moribund, a malaise of monotony.

Even their most heated and contentious issue is a contrived and pointless affair, a yearly debate where the exact same arguments are dished out even more enthusiastically as the last. In fact, I feel as though Zwarte Piet only exists for the sake of having something to argue about, in a land where everyone agrees with one another.

The thing that disturbs me most about this 'country' (if such a thing exists in the way that we've previously conceived it) is that this is recognised, the maladious and boring place is in fact celebrated on those virtues. It is this repetition that the word 'gezellig' captures.

I say this full of admiration for the Dutch, they are a successful land, however their success is rather bittersweet, in exchange for success they've sold any flavour and love from their land, they are truly automatons going through life in a barren and bland setting.

I pity the Netherlands.

I recognize this pasta

We fucking hate anime

Ik hou van anime

delete this

this.

should never existed in the first place tbqh.
now I have to live in the age where for some petty reason, his former colony hating us to the core.

>Haramsterdam
>Muslimerdam
>The Plague
>Muslimtrecht

accurate

Is this true?

Yes.

But "the Low Countries" is a stupid name for a country.

>Chinkney
>Melgook

It's alright.

no

No

i hope jezus leeft destroys you

All Canadians are taught to love the Netherlands in elementary school, so yes.

>racist
wow youre making me lose faith in my dutch friend

No, fucking sandnigger colony, ethnic dutch are bland and boring, ugly as fuck too

This, I wish my grandparents had stayed in Aruba. Might be a shithole but atleast no sandniggers.

Quite a shit place actually
still amazed at how the fuck they achieved economic power