Can anybody from usa tell me if these are real?

Can anybody from usa tell me if these are real?

the 100 isnt real
dollar maybe but that print looks sketch asf

thanks

Look closely at them, if they are real they will have little strands of blue and red embedded in the paper

As real as your girlfriend

worth a shot my man,we live in poverty down here

Dude just check watermark.

(watch the sun through the dollar)

No, paper money doesn't have any real value.

this

my dad got these from his american friends druing the yugoslav war in 90's they had a base somewhere here as part of the UN i think

the 100 is real but the 1 looks fake af

Found Ron Paul.

You can Google what the security features are for the $100 bill. You can't tell from a picture. The most prominent feature with be to number 100 in the lower right corner will be shiny and change colors when viewed from different angles.

100 definitely isn't real.

1 looks real enough to me after inspected the change in my pocket
>Tfw too poor to inspect the 100 in my wallet

some say 1 dollar is real some say its fake af other say 100 is real and others its maybe real

burn them and see what color they are

oh my god how are we suppose to know you prententious faggot? hold the two bills above you under a light. do you see a caramel colored silhouette? then they're real. now kys

You can burn a corner and see what color the smoke is.
Google it

yeah i know what to do its just funny how everybody claims differently

take it to a bank, if fake they'll just confiscate it. even in shit-tier exyugo republics a 100$ is not going to get you in trouble with the copa

Look for the whater mark dumbass

top left of the $1 looks crooked af. no symmetry. so fake. $100 looks ok.

Talking about 100 bucks, fake.

One seems legit. Bad try you spicynigger.

not american but heres what i got to compare

both are fake. i can tell because when i held them up in front of light I seen no watermark. sorry OP but you got scammed

tf is this sketchy shit

what's sketchy user?

I'm a retard so sorry if that was supposed to be you playing coy but:

Bunch of crisp 100 dollar bills asking if they look real and shit
sketch man

that boarder is trash

That's real american money user. From an American bank. Don't worry about the boarders, the bills don't have as much symmetry as Euro bills for example -OP's money could absolutely be real, it can't be based on the symmetry of boarders dude

If you aren't American than why the fuck are you here? This is an American board for Americans only fucko! Illegal cyber immigration was banned by Trump! You are no longer allowed to dance across our virtual borders and commit acts of immigration terrorism! Fuck right the hell off back to your third world shithole country's cyberspace and stay off American websites!

left looks real to me

I assure you, both are.

The bill has a security line and the head, looks good.

Scratch the shirt of the 100 bill and see if you can feel the riffles in the shirt. If you do then it's real.

that's not a joke either.

just tested this and it looks exactly like yours under the light there is hope

send a fucking picture then

what do you think?

What the fuck are you on about? Tell me one specific thing that looks fake about either bill...

It's real user.

if that benjy is new, it's fake. America flexd up we got them blue strips now

yeh this is series 1996

>no answer

what do you want me to say brother

here is the one dollar bill under teh light

op btw

I work for FinCEN, I can tell you both of those bills are real and are not worth more than the annotated values, just trade it in for your local currency and buy some shit game or take your girl / boy out to eat.

The only real way to tell is to look at them in person.

90% of US money being "real" is the feel. US money is not paper. It's actually cotton. If you look at it really closely (like under a microscope or with a high power magnifying glass) you will see soft, consistent fibers in the paper and there's lots of random red and blue hairs.

One's don't really have any copy protection. If it feels real enough, it's real.

The newer 100 has a bunch of stuff on there to check. There's a weird holo strip in there that you can look at, a watermark, a bunch of micro printing, plus there's pens that will test it. Put it under a black light and you'll see a watermark.

It's incredibly easy to check if they're real. Just hold them up to the light and you should be able to see shit. American money is the most difficult currency to make counterfeits of.

i did here,what do you think?

They are both real.
Op is real poor.
$101 dollars is a real waste of our talent.

You got gypped nigga

Retard/10.

US greenbacks wouldn't make a top 10 list of most difficult currencies to replicate now that so many countries have pushed into polymers.