DAILY REMINDER THAT VOLDEMORT DID NOTHING WRONG

>Wanted to stop mudbloods from diluting wizard culture
>Wanted to replace the corrupt and degenerate Ministry of Magic
>Wanted to get rid of the degenerate muggle loving pedo brainwashing children
>Recognised the self evident truth that wizards are superior to muggles in every way
>Wanted to find a way of ending natural death, which would have been the greatest magical discovery of all time

Childhood is when you idolise Harry, adulthood is when you realise Voldemort is right.

you tried, i guess.

i guess, you tried.

Why did you stop spamming this on Sup Forums? Did getting called a child that watches lib propaganda start hurting your feelings?

I thought I'd filtered all instances of "did nothing wrong."

Was there any evidence that having mudbloods caused any dilution?

doesn't matter bud, it still managed to be one of the dullest franchises in the history of movie franchises. Each episode following the boy wizard and his pals from Hogwarts Academy as they fight assorted villains has been indistinguishable from the others. Aside from the gloomy imagery, the series’ only consistency has been its lack of excitement and ineffective use of special effects, all to make magic unmagical, to make action seem inert.

Perhaps the die was cast when Rowling vetoed the idea of Spielberg directing the series; she made sure the series would never be mistaken for a work of art that meant anything to anybody?just ridiculously profitable cross-promotion for her books. The Harry Potter series might be anti-Christian (or not), but it’s certainly the anti-James Bond series in its refusal of wonder, beauty and excitement. No one wants to face that fact. Now, thankfully, they no longer have to.

>a-at least the books were good though r-right
"No!"
The writing is dreadful; the book was terrible. As I read, I noticed that every time a character went for a walk, the author wrote instead that the character "stretched his legs."

I began marking on the back of an envelope every time that phrase was repeated. I stopped only after I had marked the envelope several dozen times. I was incredulous. Rowling's mind is so governed by cliches and dead metaphors that she has no other style of writing. Later I read a lavish, loving review of Harry Potter by the same Stephen King. He wrote something to the effect of, "If these kids are reading Harry Potter at 11 or 12, then when they get older they will go on to read Stephen King." And he was quite right. He was not being ironic. When you read "Harry Potter" you are, in fact, trained to read Stephen King.

delet

Like I get what this is trying to say.
But on what grounds are these tiered?
Are they the only worthwhile books in existence?
And by what metrics? Honestly this is a massive bait image cooked up by the weakest minds of not-/lit/

so true
how will marcus and fanfag recover?

maybe harry potter would have been interesting if there actually was something to that blood purity shit

like wizards were getting weaker or losing the ability to do some forms of magic as they moved further away from 'natural magic' or whatever and towards muggle ideals

but the entire thing is disproven straight away by the fact that 'pure' wizards have absolutely no power/ability that mudbloods dont

a lazy anti racism/anti nazism theme in a book where there are like literally 4 nigger characters

Literally all of the strongest characters were half bloods or mud bloods

Dumbledore
Harry Potter
Snape
Voldemort

There was no evidence that muggle ancestry diluted wizards power in fact judging from the book half bloods were stronger

They also repeatedly say how every wizarding family has muggle ancestry if you look far enough

Reminder Voldemort wanted to get rid of this.

Jesus, that's almost too good.

>shit actress
>dog face
>poo in loo approved
I would too

>mustache

what would people who are incapable of casting spells be doing at hogwarts?

I love it when people take the time to type out pure bullshit. I never get tired of it.

>IT ALL ENDS
except it didn't, can't wait for this 'franchise' to finally die

Why wouldn't they? They have as much right to be there as you, you start to sound a little to much like the you know who, user.

Remember the six but billion muggles

cleaning the toilets and such

Kek didn't even notice that
What a fucking terrible actress

reminder this is canon to The Cursed Child