Is Sup Forums just a shit reddit?

is Sup Forums just a shit reddit?

no. Sup Forums and reddit are shit 9gag ripoffs

no, Sup Forums lets you speak your mind and post what you want without getting bitchy about it being too graphic for dumb faggots

Sup Forums is reddit

Sup Forums is a shit reddit.

>lets you speak your mind
I've been b& for making a joke before

faggot mods who are having a bad day will always be around, entire subjects cant be talked about on reddit, like fat hate. because boohoo it hurts landwhales feelings

lol what the hell newfag

Pretty much.

Even though Sup Forums came first.

That's ridiculous

yes rddit is better
Sup Forums is gay

Found the double niggers

No, reddit is a gay-circlejerk. Sup Forums just roasts faggots and niggers and other subhumans, cause we really dont like them and here we can talk shit and pretend it's satire when our countries try to fuck us over for hatespeech. Oh and there are 12yo american teenagers who think this shit is edgy.
The shitty reddit era is long time gone. All the half-way decent ppl left because of the newfriends. So only the ppl who'd get banned on every reddit all day long stay here.

>faggot mods
Mods are literal sjw cucks fam, they are pussy whipped af.
They will b@ ne for this watch lol

more like Sup Forums is a little more relaxed
I mean sure the attitudes on here are crazy
but something about the non anonymous and upvoting shit is just more faggoter

wtf is a double nigger

I'll infer you mean I've long migrated to 8ch, so that's a compliment.

No they wont and you can gtfo pedo.

stfu b4 i bitchslap you

If they do or dont i still win either way lmao stay mad sjw cuck

like comparing apples to linuxes. reddit is more like apple, it has more valuable info (quora isn't bad, remember yahoo! answers?) but is too corporate and safe

Sup Forums is more like linuxes. despite the rules, they are occasionally broken because anonymity and the info in here is valuable for nerdy autists and sick fucks mainly