The story of my brother raping me

The story of my brother raping me
I haven't shared this story and i tried ignoring it, ever since it happened.
This is probably the most fucked up thing that ever happened to me

>be me
>12 yr old
>have older brother
> brother always beats me up and i hate him bc of that
>one day we were alone at home
>i was in parents bed
>suddenly he comes in the bedroom
>has a weird grin on his face
>i just shout for him to go away because i think he will just beat me up again
>tells me to stay calm and approaches slowly
>he's getting into bed with me but i try to stay away from him
>he gets under the sheets and pulls me closer
>i tell him to get away but he won't stop
>he doesnt stop and pulls me under him
> i realize that i cant get away
>suddenly he pulls out a plastic bag
>im confused as fuck

plastic bag???

OP's brother is into some kinky shit

Is this the new dinosaur ?

Cont
>he pulls down my pants under the sheets
>begins to feel my ass
> i scream at him to leave me alone
>he takes the plastic bag under the sheets and pulls down his pants
>i keep screaming but he wont stop
>he pulls the plastic bag over his dick
>i start to freak the fuck out
>with the plastic over his dick he moves around my ass to find the hole
>i realize that i cant do anything against it
> he puts it in
> it hurts a lot
> i scream because of the pain
> the plastic makes it even worse
>i start sobbing while begging him to stop
>he pulls it out again
>still hurts like hell
>he tries to put it in again
>"hey! We're back!"
>it's my parents
>thank god
>brother runs off leaving me on the bed
>i stay on the bed crying until my parents come
>too afraid to tell them what happened

this, wtf OP?

tits or gtfo

Wtf

that's not how it works, newfag.
if a female mentions she's female FOR NO REASON, aka just for attention: tits or gtfo.
If it is important to the thread, then: no.

Obviously her being female is important to us understanding what the fuck she's talking about, so stfu.
You don't sound much smarter than her plastic-bag-dicked brother, tBh.

Op here. My theory is that he used the plastic bag because he didnt have a condom

Sorry that happened to you, OP.

This.

or he thought it wouldnt be gay with the plastic bag on

Op also never said they were female.

it's summer ain't it.
>oh ha hahaha! i heard from my mateys on /r/Sup Forums that you say "tits or GTFO" if you see a girl because it's edgy and cooL!

Did u suck his dick ?

Hey op if this is true I feel really sorry for you. Now that you have grown up you should speak seriously with your brother. In most of these kind of cases the rapist feels guilty afterwards. Also this is a personal question. I'm really curious why don't the victims of these abuses tell their parents. Why didn't you just tell your parents OP?

Stfu faggot

I love it when a new friend calls another new friend, a new friend. You're the newfag there brother. If it says it's a female period, they must post timestamps tits, or they can go to hell. Which is where she's going for not giving it up willingly.

You're just trying to white knight and suck up

how about you stfu

Dis some good bait

newfag doesn't know the fucking rules

Welcome to Sup Forums

>Winc upon a ti>me there was a young lad named Henry
>Henry was a curious little boy and had a lot of sneaky ways to find what he was looking for
>One day Henry came upon a water drop on the floor
>He followed a trail of wet drippings from the bathroom upstairs, down into the kitchen back through the living room, back up the stairs and to his sisters door.
>Henry could hear a chatter going on, it sounded as if his sister was having a conversation on the phone
>Henry decided to lean gently against the door with one ear firmly placed so he could hear better
>"Oh I know, he's getting so big and I just want to fall all over him"
>Henry assumed she was talking about him, because who else is so magical, so fantastic?
>Just then Henry got the best of ideas, so he rushed to his room
>Henry dug furiously in his closet for the perfect thing!
>"Ahh yes!" He proclaimed as he held his mighty drumstick
>Henry then rushed back to his sisters door and positioned himself to listen once again
>"Oh yea, I think I really have a chance tonight, he's shown all the signs that he wants to make out"
>Henry could not believe his ears!
>The excitement was overwhelming, so much that he didn't realize he started tapping the door with the drumstick
>"Hold on, I think my brother is at my door"
>The door swung open and there stood his sister of only 9, staring down at Henry as his eyes widened
>She had nothing but a towel covering her still shimmering wet body, the fresh scent of body wash and wet hair wafting from the room
>"W h at are you doing Henry?" She asked
>Just then a hot wave of animalistic fury overtook henry
(Continued)

Oh boy. You know its summer when kids posts edgy shit like this on the wrong threads

>hehehe! Sammy at school told me that if I lose an argument/ say something stupid and get embarassed, call people a faggot!

>Henry tackled his sister, rushing her into her bedroom, legs kicked up, towel flying off and her phone falling to the floor
>She landed on her bed with a hard thud as the box springs bounced off the frame
>Henry quickly drew back his arm wielding his drumstick and swiftly rammed toward her anus stopping only a cm from poking her tight pucker
>Then slowly henry held her with more and more pressure, face down on the bed as he slid the head of the drumstick into her resisting little button
>She wailed "no henry stop! Aaaahhhh" but henry had not had enough.
>Henry slipped down his pants and showed her his throbbing erection, bringing it closer and closer to her mouth
>She tried to squirm away but Henry's strength held her down
>As his penis moved across her face she tightened her lips
>Henry gave the drumstick a slight jab and her mouth opened, just enough time to thrust in and bury it in the back of her throat. She began to bite down but Henry lifted the drumstick forcing her to gasp and take his penis deeper. The struggle she made had him nearly cumming, and with one final thrust into her anus, Henry blew hot semen deep into her body
>He pulled out slowly as tears dripped down her face
>Henry watched as his semen dripped from her mouth and mixed with her tears
>Henry then began to pull the drumstick out, and with it was stains and streaks of shit
>The smell of her waste flooded the room and made her sob deeply
>Henry got up, walked out of the room and went to the bathroom to savor the moment and smell of his sisters feces on his magical drumstick.
>Later that evening Henry went to jail
>Henry didn't mind, because he had done what he had always wanted to do.

oh boy you know its summer when kids post white knighty shit like this in every fucking thread

what are you a fuck edge expert. GTFO you clearly came from reddit.

go back to /soc/

This thread is newfags calling newfags newfags over some slut that got raped.

Oh boy, you know it's summer when people post replies

Oh summer, you know its replies when people post boys

I'm going to cum... Stop it!

I second this.

I felt like they wouldn't belive me and also because i thought that the beatings would just get worse or that he would even try to kill me.
My brother actually didnt beat me as much as before, for a while after the incident, which kinda speaks for him feeling guilty.

who said i was white knighting this bitch, For all i know it could be a man, Now how about you run along outside. The other kids want to play with you.

Fuck off , white knights.. she deserves.

stfu

so you're white knighting men, how gallant
> and by gallant I mean gay

the fact it's a male or female doesn't matter they still got raped

Hence the whole tits+timestamp. Cuz if this is a guy, he gay and everyone needs to stop feeding the trolls, and if it's a girl, we get to see raped tities

Listen up, queer.. nobody cares for your faggotry

>newfag
Tits or GTFO has no exceptions. You're the newfag if you think otherwise.

No they didn't get raped, it was just sex they didn't know they wanted.

Surprise buttsecks is the best buttsecks

How old are you both now? Beat the shit out of him for it. Ask him if he remembers then just rape him back. Or rape his wife/kid something to that degree.

OP doesn't even say if their a man or woman retard

what store was the plastic bag from?

Nice reading comprehension, newfag.

And yet all the white knights still jumped with their lances at attention

Only in prison, or if they just got out.

Hey OP, did your brother just get done doing a stretch?

because they are retarded

jesus for fuck sake BOTH parties in in this conversation are fucking retarded. Go the fuck to bed, get in the practice for when school starts

How the fuck did you get that comment from what I said? Did you even read the post that was in response to?

This. Why is anyone assuming female here?

Clearly not

Is this one of those staged Getty Images about child abuse, or is this a picture of an actual exploited child? I'm too afraid to Google it

Chkd

And no shit apparently not.

Does it matter?

yes i did. you replied to me saying that OP could be a man. and you replied with hence the tits and timestamp as proof and i stated that OP never stated if it was a man or woman. That was the point i was trying to make with that post idiot.

It looks way too fucking staged not to be staged.

Please, continue.

This thread was interesting and now is going to walk the dinosaur...

>OP doesn't even say if their a man or woman retard
>say if their a man or woman
>their
>retard

Anyways, Hang yourself.

that's the correct their
get btfo faggot

sorry that happened to you, man.

Do you even English? Clearly you do not

"They're" as in "OP doesn't even say if they are a man or woman retard"

uhhhhhh no

Sorry about these childish commenters OP. Just try to talk to someone reliable, a very good friend you trust, to talk about your feelings, it can feel very good to let cropped up feelings go. Goodluck

Did ya read the other half of my post where I clearly stated that it could be either or, and do you understand what hence means?

I mean the whole point of that post was to say why it's important to have tits with timestamp. If they're not supplied, then one must assume that it's a man, and you should abandon the thread. Or if it's a girl for real, and she won't provide her tits, you should abandon thread, do not feed the trolls. Even though I've been feeding you here.

holy fuck you guys are retarded
just stop responding to me bros
i cant deal with this level of autism

Then you should probably not skip out on your meds buddy.

I'm neither of those anons, but are you the same same user who always says stfu stop responding to me, but can't stop responding and responding and responding?

They're, contraction for they are.

Just remember this user

>They're in there with their bear.

gay innuendo

OP.isn't doing that, they're just coming straight out with it

Hes not gunna remember that, he's got Aspergers.