How can i go all day without eating and just consume dinner...

How can i go all day without eating and just consume dinner, without feeling the need to snack or feeling like i'm starving ?? Help me Sup Forums 6ft 2" 66kg

Eat more proper food.. but why do you think you should stop snacking, you are even more skeleton mode than me?

Idk i just feel chubby, other people tell me i'm skinny but i don't see it. Not trying to whore attention maybe just the way i am, or some weird way of seeing myself

Don't try to eat less, try to get some muscle.. check the sticky on /fit/

Show bod

Alright thanks mang, i'll give it a look

prefer to not post pictures of myself on here thanks all the same, sort of defeats the purpose of the anonymity.

>6ft 2"
>66kg

Why the hell are you trying to lose weight?

Idk i feel like i'm chubby and could do with minor weight loss looking to get to 60kg

Your body identifies you?

66kg what the actual fuck why are you trying to lose weight. Iirc I'm 6'2" 97kg/218lbs +- 5lbs and I'm pretty fucking thing my guy.

You're a skellington

Think weight and height should give you a general idea, and also if you had body issue would you want to post them for a bunch of randoms to see? Does't make much sense

I'm a bit shorter than you, I was under 60 and now at 64. Being that thin wasn't healthy for my height, and will be even worse for you. You will be weak as shit.

Sounds pretty retarded. If you feel like you're starving it's because you are.

But if that's what you want, instead of having one big meal try reducing the portion size and spreading your meals over the day. When you feel hungry have some green tea, black coffee or water instead and see if it helps.

hmmm ok thanks

Think i'm just to going to grind down to 60kg but i can't be bothered to do any sort of exercise

for the longest time i did 24 hours fasts once a week. It's supposedly really good for your digestive system because when you think about it, it never really gets a break. And some people reckon the human body wasn't designed to consume all day every day. Whether or not its right for you is up to you.

But more recently i've just been reducing my general food intake. Which is sort of what you're talking about. The bottom line is - get used to being hungry. Sooner or later you stop looking to food to cure your boredom. And sooner or later you get used to the feeling of hunger. It's actually not that bad once you get used to it.

I lost on average a kg a week.

Thanks user i'll give it a try, just don't have much will power lmao

over time you dumb fuck, you can't expect an overnight change...

You are going to feel (and likely look) like absolute shit. I've been there. You don't want to be like that.
Doing a few squats, pushups or some shit goes a long way. With some muscle you will look a lot thinner even at your current weight.

uncalled for aggression lmao, thanks all the same tho

Really? What should i try like 15 push ups every day?

Jesus h Christ matey, you need to put on 10kgs at least.

Sure if you can do that. Pullups are the best to combine with them, but you need something to pull up on.

Oh yeah, try to figure out something you can actually stick to. Don't start out with something intense you just do for a few days and drop. I guarantee doing even a few every day will be noticeable if you aren't doing anything at all now. If/when you want more, /fit/ will help.

Not really. Often a big difference in bodies that are emaciated from starving, and people who exercise to maintain a certain weight (unhealthy or not). Nevermind tho, see you answered it already.

Thanks mayne i'll see how i go. Lmao Sup Forums is the best haven't been able to ask anyone about this Sup Forums is truely something special

Would jogging make a noticeable difference? Say i ran for 2km then 15 push up and 20 situps

Absolutely, and with training you wouldn't have to feel the need to go around and starve yourself either. Plus it's addictive as well! Once you start seeing results, you'll get the needed motivation to continue. Good luck, OP!

energy drinks are good hunger busters, plus caffeine is amazing

Personally I think it's boring as fuck and I know I wouldn't stick to it. I like cycling instead. (/n/ is your friend if cycling interests you)
But if you find it acceptable then why not. But the thing is, you need progression. That 2km might be challenging on the first try, but after a while it's like nothing. You need to be faster, go farther or something to make progress in the long run.

I don't know about that m8... at least not the sugary ones.

1. DONT EAT AFTER DARK
2. EAT A LARGE BREAKFAST WITH LOTS OF PROTEIN, EGGS, HAM, BEEF ETC.
3. LOTS OF WATER
4. SALAD FOR LUNCH
5. EXERCISE BEFORE AND AFTER WORK.
6. EXERCISE ALL DAY IF YOU DONT WORK.
7. KEEP THE FRIDGE EMPTY EXCEPT FOR PROTEINS AND SALAD ITEMS.

BTW You get fatter if you only eat one meal a day.

srsly? How does that work

Lol, dude, that's dumb. When you starve yourself your body conserves more making it harder to lose weight. Literally the healthiest thing you can do is snack on small portions through the day. It's more energy efficient and speeds up your metabolism. Your problem is you need to cut down on your portions. But eating one meal a day, especially dinner will cause weight gain mostly in stomach area.

mm true i don't really have a fat stomach tho, just chunky legs and chubby face