ITT: the only reason you watch that tv show

ITT: the only reason you watch that tv show.

>not froggo

nah m8 yu fukin gay or sum shit lol?

>1889 shirt
>she wasn't even alive in 1999

what a fucking poser

>choosing Dustin/Gaten over Mike/Froggo

madness

This kid is pretty based.

I think he was the best child actor on the show.
Am i right or am i a terrible judge?

later that night

He is fine, but Finn is better.

>Nigger
>likes boys
Pretty accurate

>that tongue out
what did he mean by this?

Why his teeth gone?

Barb... then, I stil hope she appears in S2.

>GONE
>GONE
>GONE
>GONE

Is the Stranger Things crew the modern day Pussy Posse?

A transgender girl and a nigglet

She dead af bro. Like all tore up and shit

It means he's about to have a good time

heroine is a hell of a drug

When i was watching i thought she was getting raped by the monster.
I was like "They're totally going to sync Steve's trusts with Barb's scream.".
That would simbolize how Nancy was destroying Barb by having sex with Steve.

Man it was so obvious she was dead

She never did light communication or anything

She's still alive, she became a breeding sow for the monster

BUMP

What are you bumping for, we've already told you the answer

This thread is comfy

It is, but that's because it's now /froggo general/

Post your rare froggos, folks

bailey jay?

>she became a breeding sow for the monster

It's not what you think. The monster got a hold of a prototype copy of Pokemon Red, 13 years before its release. It did this with Upside Down powers.

Now it forces her to walk around all day in-game so that it can breed new Pokemon. It's trying to get one with max IVs but doesn't know you can just save right before the Pokemon hatches.

>Sup Forums likes Mike the most

sometimes you guys are all right

Mike is good, but I like Will

Mike is easily the most based character.

Agree. Hope we see more of him next season. In all of the interviews he seems like the most articulate of them all, even though he is also the youngest.

It's also funny how nobody gave a fuck about her.

Maybe it's because I'm Irish but she was too THICC

her hips looked disproportionate.

that poor kid, he went through the worst shit out of anyone

and still has weird slugs in his body, guess the doctor didn't bother to actually examine him

She disappeared for like 2 days dude.

I felt bad for her, gotta pity the character that gets shit on and dies as a plot device

Nancy was a total bitch to her

Barb's final though before she died was that Nancy had snubbed her to she could take the BIG Steve Cock

rotten way to die

cute

Yeah, with this season ending with him in the bathroom vomiting up slugs, you know that's gonna be what kicks off season 2. Where they go from there is anyone's guess though.

I kinda wish Hopp would order his men around to do stuff instead of being rogue commander police chief. Investigation could've gone so much smoother if he had like one guy just come pick up that stuffed body from the morgue and take it back to evidence lockup.

Haha. That ugly fuck is the only reason I don't watch it. I can't stand looking at that stupid face.

I can see why they'd go for a tighter cast like they did, felt like a Stephen King novel, but I was kinda let down by how lacking the side characters were and how most of the character interaction was limited, I wish it was a bit closer to Twin Peaks in that regard

Yeah, actually the second-to-last episode when they were setting up the pool at the school felt like they were trying to dump in all the character interaction at the last minute. It was actually jarring to me because it was way more than the rest of the season.

Out of nowhere everyone decides to open up to each other.

Maybe this will be better in S2, but I dunno. Some of the characters, such as the black kid, were pretty lacking and you never actually see Nancy and Mike interacting much at all. The fast pace kinda restricts how much they can do, but I'd hope that they make a greater effort in this regard in S2

>show makes Johnathan out to be a total loser
>he's kinda cute-looking and handles social interaction fairly well

He spills his spaghetti pretty hard at most opportunities in the first few eps

But eggs and IVs weren't introduced into pokemon until the 2nd gen (eggs/breeding mechanics) and 3rd gen (IVs) user.

How would you get a hold of Pokemon Red prototype in 1983 if Gamefreak was founded in 1989?

Really makes you think.

Like most of Sup Forums I watch it for the frog, but I also like Hop

Blacked at such a young age.

Hop is cool and it's impossible to dislike him

Gamefreak was later retconned in with upside down black swamp world portal magic.