This fluffy ass bread again. So light

This fluffy ass bread again. So light.

Honestly, what the fuck is this tumblr shit you're trying to start?!?!?

Can we get some boops for a Poorfag?

boop
Was gonna insult her but I let out all my anger on the waifus in an Sup Forums thread

How can you be mad at Poorfag though?

Because she's like, literally me

I doubt the situation is the same

You lost me at fluffy

wish fluff fags would place their energy into human guro just cant get off on the stupid little animals

Well that was a nice diversion

Its not about getting off. (For me at least) its about the absurdities of watching creatures not made for this world struggle and fail to grasp its concepts. Theres a catharsis to it that has nothing to do with sex or gore. Or in cases like this its just a funny way to troll IMO.

An anime about a cooking competition. The host (guy fieri lookalike) turns out to be an evil villain that travels around to restaurants and brainwashes the cooks to put mindcontrol chips in the food that take control of the people there.
First season is the cooking competition and at the end they find out the host is a villain and Second Season they try to stop him. On the way they rescure towns from bizarre curses and shit, solving murders, exposing corrupt officials, etc. It would be a long runner like DBZ or JoJo but will never end because they can never stop the main villain because he can freeze, erase, rewind, fast forward, and reset time so he's always 10 steps ahead of him. Also lots of references to other anime and western influences.
Also MC a lazy hikkikomori named Rando who learned how to cook from anime. There's also a cute girl who just wants to be a housewife. More major characters are a buff fat dude who loves to cook, a smol loli who possesses a special herb that makes everything taste good (it turns out to be just water), and a fancy schmancy guy with curly hair named Nancy. The other contestants are not that important but they're really bizarre. Main villain is named Guy.
Title is Guy's Bizarre Grocery Games.
Also I wrote this without sleeping for a couple of days.

>>

Yo.

Idols are garbage tbh

Then I'm surprised you don't claim one.

My tastes are too good. If you don't like Galko then you obviously know nothing about her.
Galko's anus is so tight when a boy kancho'd her he broke his finger. Imagine anal with her. Not to mention if you're into eating ass her ass tastes sweet because of the sugar she's rubbed on it. Also she's good at cooking, wants to be a good mom, and is very prepared and helpful. She is objectively best waifu.

Man she's not even the best waifu in that anime.

Who is then?

Otako. Galko is just heavily intentional gap moe.

>Otako
Literally worst girl. Literally a smug nerd who talks about inappropriate things. You see this when Ojou tries to emulate her. Also she likes getting **** after school abd she always needs a condom. Not to mentions she's called a pure innocent girl a slut/**** multiple times based on her looks.
I'd say if I didn't think Galko was best girl, Okako would be.
Also you obviously never read the manga. If you did you'd appreciate the perfection that is Loli Galko.

>gets called
>called id says "Likely Scammer".
>reject call
>id thing says that they're a reported scammer
>mfw

Man you get far too into this.

>tfw I text this number "coaxed into snafu"
>reply is "This number is no longer in service"
>Then I reply "Then how come it just replied to me? CHECKMATE, ATHEIST"
>It replies back "STOP"
>I say "Why?"
>"#STOP"
>I say "#WHY"

I would defend her to the death

That's some high grade autism.

>he wouldn't defend his waifu to the death
Obviously you don't love her.

I feel no need to argue against people too delusional to see how great she is. And if people don't like her, it means that I can have her to myself.

>idol
>great
God damnit, I'm trying to be serious.

bump

Bump

>>

honk

Bump

weoe