Lifehacks thread

lifehacks thread

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WTsN02SonVQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

how to drink on the job

>wanting to smell like shit at work
nice dub dubs

Nice double dubs, but that is fucking stupid. You can only drink one beer. Why not poor it into a bigger cup with like a straw n' shit.

Completely ruined it with the "works on every elevator" bit. Not only does it make it way less believable, once somebody's tried it the first time they'll never do it again.

dosnt work you get cheese all over the bars that hold the bread in place.

I dont even get what the purpose of this would be? Is it for underage fags?

Doesn't work on 99% of elevators.
There is usually a key you use instead of a secret button press.
You see the key hole in the bottom of the picture?

it's a construction worker who was drinking while working on a house

You are working on a building site building something and you want to drink

==does this really work==

or just put it in the easy to clean oven

or put it on the table, you know. not having an extra layer in front of your screen and not looking like a special kid in stuff

still smell like beer

only works for very few elevators

>or just put it in the easy to clean oven
What cunt?
Just put it under the grill ffs

pretty sure you'd be fired at the first scent of beer.
alcohol and powertools are not a good mix

And I thought construction is one of those jobs where it is almost normal that people drink some beers. At least thats my experience.

Can confirm that this one actually works, do it all the time for the lulz.

Ammonia + bleach
Enjoy your mustard gas.

== no ==

No, you can go to prison for that shit. Endangering everyone around you.
It's about as bad as a brain surgeon taking a shot of vodka before doing some brain thing.

==yes==

Ammonia and bleach eh?

N̶e̶w̶f̶a̶g̶

**eat a dick**
&triforce

I dont understand, are you underagefag ot just retarded with zero life experience? Do you really think construction workers would drink on the job?

Yes yes, I know that it is technically illegal and shit. But everybody is doing it anyway because thats just part of it. It is not like a grown ass man who did hard work all day will get drunk from one beer. And no, construction isnt like brain surgery. Not in any way

That looks so cool! Can't wait to try it later!

Your toaster will CATCH FIRE one day if you use it like this you absolute moron.

Are you retarded? How old are you? Have you any experience or at least vague knowledge in the industry? Roof carpenter here, and if you fuck up you could cost several people their lives. No, it aint brain surgery, but you do need full attention for safety reasons you faggot

Not to mention when the toast pops lol

in 15 years of carpentry i've seen one person drink on site and he was immediately fired.
Larger companies will even do piss tests

LOL only newfags can't tryforce
Tryforce, ENGAGE!!
---∆
∆__∆

== idk ==

DO IT

---∆
> ∆__∆
________
FUCK YOU TRIFORCE$%*

No, I have plenty experience. Maybe it is just different in the US, but here it is almost like a meme that construction workers have some beer at the construction site. And it isnt just a meme, it literally is a part of it almost everywhere. Like, they dont get drunk, it is just hard working people wanting to have a manly drink at lunch

i've been carpenting for 150+ years and i drink 856 shots of tequila a day. get on my level.

youtube.com/watch?v=WTsN02SonVQ

Dont be mad, I understand all of that. But it is still a thing.

Bullshit

~~ nigg ~~
' ' nigg ' '
' ' ' nigg ' ' '
$$ nigg $$
**nigg**

Let's get this straight. That "kid" is a 30 year old midget, drug dealer and well known downtown hustler. He goes by Little White. He's been squeezing kilos into China Town longer than most dealers have been alive. It turns out Little White had been fucking two side hoes on the weekends, getting his nose clogged with powder and his dick licked like a sucker. The issue is, one of these bitches was a well known prostitute, and that's an understatement. She was basically a walking brothel, if brothels had scar plagued legs and torn fishnets. Anyways, Little White had been fucking her on the side and paying her with some powder. Being the business man he is, he thought "I should start pimping out these sluts and making some extra cash on the side". So he did, but little did Little White know, the walking brothel already had a John. Once this John found out Little White was not only clogging this slut's fun hole for free, but trying to sell his own merchandise he knew he had to make an example. John strolled down to Little White's well known dealing area where he had been pretending to be working at the time, the corner store barber shop. This was a good way of keeping appearances and cleaning bills. Long story short, John stomped Little White's ass to Hong Kong and back. Rumors say Little White still slips some powder on the side, even though the beating left him paralyzed from the neck down. China town isn't the place the be playin' around.

Some do, most don't.
The alcoholic dipshits who down a 12pack at lunch are the ones who never get ahead.

MODS!

~~twat~~

Well, it might actually be some kind of cultural difference I never thought about.

Do you think this picture is off. Like, do you really find it weird or that it looks wrong that they have beer in their hands?

>But it is still a thing.
In English, we have already created a word for that.
We say "But it still exists".
Ignorantfag.

It isnt about being an alcoholic that downs a 12pack. It is just about having a non-faggy drink at lunch because you do non-faggy hard work. Or that this point it is even something cultural

at the end of the shift there might be beer, or at the end of the whole job there might be a little celebration and the boses will pitch in for a crate.
but on the clock, no beer. or weed.

The company would lose their insurance if they knowingly let people work intoxicated.

'''No'''

Im not saying tradies dont drink, here in Aus we all do, Im saying drinking on-site is not a thing, and if it is anywhere its fuckin retarded. Single weak drink with lunch, sure. Drinks after work, like your pic, fuckin oath. But on site? Fucking retarded.

If you notice, the guy in the middle dressed well with the phone in his hand and the fucking hammer monkeys have beer in their hand.

You learn the trade and work your way up, or you learn the trade and get hammered every fucking day and stay a grunt your whole life.

quit being a faggot

put a plate under the toaster,when the toaster pops the grilled cheese lands on the plate,efficiency op is key.

Aus roof carpenter here, can confirm the business im with piss tests for pot randomly after hooking up with occasional govt contracts. Only once every few months really, but still random so i stopped smoking when i picked up the job.

Impossible. The toxic gases that form would irritate your eyes and airways so bad that you wouldn't be blowing any bubbles.

>missing the point this hard

Drinking on site will get you fired in the states. Too many insurance issues and safety regulations for it to be allowed. You see guys drinking on any crew, they are working for a shit contractor or do not have licences and insurance.

thats how I heat up Pizzas

Stop spreading that lie and let some anons make cool crystals you faggot.

Yep, same here 100%. Beer on lunch break if its a long one is fine, but has to be off site (usually we'll go to the local for a bite to eat too)

Can confirm that we "used to" drink on the job years ago, but times have changed.

STFU childfag.

post more slam piggy

This pic proves nothing. How do we know if this was taken at the end of the workday or the end of the job? We don't. Nothing here says it's lunch time.

stop shitposting you faggot

i worked at construction site in poland, can confirm that half of people drink (only beer) half dont, and sometimes someone gets fired for being too drunk at job. its completely normal. now i share a house with a scottish guy working at construction site in south west england. hes a nondrinker, but heavy wed smoker. he confirms that too.

It isnt supposed to prove anything. I just wanted to know if anons really dont associate construction work with beer

So it can snap and fling paint everywhere. Just tape a popsicle stick

Construction workers are usually drinking after their shift but still at the construction site. Thats why you have that impression

lol

Fuck off waldo

Newfag

HAHAHAH THE NIFTY LOGO AT THE END GOT ME, this meme is hell old!

yeah, obviously they dont drink while drilling a hole or something like that. But there is beer at the site. It is a common, almost stereotypical, sight

>want to have sex with other men but don't want to be gay? Turn yourself into a sissy slut and go crazy

Ammonia + bleach
Enjoy your nerve gas.

Anyone who has a physically demanding job gets slowed down by alcohol. I have tried drinking at work, but it makes my job twice as hard. I will drink if I have 30 minutes or less before we finish up, because that's mostly cleaning, and it takes me a while to catch a buzz

just tried this, it set my toaster on fire and my mum went to grab it to throw it in the sink and the molten cheese/fire has given her really bad burns. My brother is about to drive her to A&E. Thanks Sup Forumsros. Why the fuck do I ever trust you guys.

This isn't funny, guys. I died trying this!

>how to lacerate your hand on the job

on the other hand, i used to take speed when i worked at a factory, and i pulled in an extra £40 per week in bonuses.
life was fun before random piss testing

it takes people with iq above 100 about 1 second to see the flaw in that grilled cheese method

**finally i know how to make spoiler**

A Classic remasterd

sure kiddo

Use smaller cheese faggot.

>2017
>still using a toaster
>not using your tri laser super conductor 9000
why even live...

$$faggoty$$
**ass**
==faggot==

[spoiler]**Spoiler**[/spoiler]

[faggot](you)[/faggot]

Why wouldnt u just pour the fucking beer in the soda can. Faggot.

i'm sure NOBODY WILL NOTICE
fucken drunkies