I want a sweden conservative gf, is this possible...

I want a sweden conservative gf, is this possible? Pls tell me the steps to obtain my dream rich first world know it all yuropeans

>the steps to obtain my dream rich first world
cross the border with argentina

Ayy lmao

Mama mia io non voglio polenta con caca

Just go to Iceland instead you dope.

There's no hope left for Sweden.

Beg to differ. You live in a world of memes. Iceland is filled with women with more muscle than the average olympic qualifiers. Not kidding, they have no issues with pills at all. Just search in yt about crossfit icelanding grills.

>I want a sweden conservative gf, is this possible?
>Just go to Iceland instead you dope.

There is no hope.
Everything western is dead thanks to american culture.

pls point me in the direction to achieve my goal, I know you can, you are a first world top tier hdi gdp european white superhombre, pls give gf

If a Swedish girl is conservative she wouldn't have a relationship with a sudaca now would she? it's a catch 22

hahaha

Why do you even want a Swedish girl specificaly? Why not any other Scandinavian? Have you ever met a Swedish girl, do you know what they're like?

Your fantasy idea of what a Swedish woman is like won't be the same as reality

Look around regional/rural Queensland, Australia

Why not?

i want a conservative, chubby, cute swedish bf.
how do i get one?

I dated a couple of finn girls but it didn't work. Not going to explain why, but let's say they were very weird
Straya grills are fun but they are not serious at all. I dated one from tanazania.

Woman?

Was going to bully you for your faggotry but who am I to judge stupidity

No.

You can bully me all you want, my future swedish husband will beat you up.

>tanazania

>No.
No thanks

I'm a well raised chilean I'd never disrespect you or your husband what are you talking about.
Tasmania my bad. La misma wea

I would assume not in any of the big cities. Wiki says there's something of a bible belt in Småland so maybe in one of the towns there you might find one. Rural Swedes would be quite xenophobic though.

Thank you sheepbro.
>Rural Swedes would be quite xenophobic though.
They will learn to love my mestizo ways I'm quite sure

Why do Sup Forums retards want conservative girls? It's shit. Awful sex with shame all over her face or no sex prior to marriage, she wouldn't work and would leech off you, no pussy shaving and contempt for a hygiene. Tons of weird religious shit in her brain. REAL MEN MUST, AREN'T YOU A REAL MEN aka you should do weird shit and provide me because you have dick while I would sit at home doing nothing. I guess westerners may have never met anything conservative or their conservatives are our liberals but dude, you are Chilean. You should realize what conservative girl is.

>while I would sit at home doing nothing
they're supposed to be taking care of the kids while the man is out there working.

Nobody said virgin robot. I'm asking for conservative, not a muslim. Also, calm the fuck down and stop lurking Sup Forums

> sit at home doing nothing
That's what a man does in traditional relationships when he's back from work. Inexperienced, conservative women won't complain when you give them terrible sex as they understand it's their duty to please their husbands, whereas worldly women know for a fact that other men can make them feel better than you. Why take the risk if you can avoid it?

What you're asking is basically
>Hey I'm a black guy looking to hook up with some KKK chicks.
This is probably even more likely than you finding a conservative gf though, since I'm sure there's lots of kkk chicks who want to taboo fuck a black guy.

Geez spain have some confidence, if you think your relationship hinges solely on if the sex is good or bad then you're probably going after the wrong kind of women.

What are "kkk" girls? I'm not black I'm mestizo (mothers side is german and basque from the south, fathers side is english and italian from the port)

The point is that a conservative swedish girl would not date a non-white.
European conservativism is not like south american conservativism.
They oppose race mixing, while we embrace it.

The point we're trying to get across is that it's unlikely for a conservative Swedish woman to date a non-Swedish man as it would go against her ideals

what are swedish women like?
what about swedish men?

Would she date an Anglo man if he joined the church of Sweden? Asking for a friend.

>Iceland is filled with women with more muscle than the average olympic qualifiers.
i hate white people but this interest me

But I'm not a non white, I'm a mestizo of course because of my mixed heritage but why that important. I couldn't control that. It's what I got.
Can you describe those ideals pls? This sounds racist btw. Not judging, but it does.

>But I'm not a non white
What passes for white down here is non-white in Sweden.

>why that important. I couldn't control that. It's what I got.
I'm not saying I agree with it, I'm just saying that's the way it is. These people don't like race mixing.
What are you going to do? Force them to marry you?

Barely even German passes as white in Sweden, just to give you an idea.

>what are swedish women like?
often independent adventurous, they're very fun to date compared to foreign women, judging from my own experience

>Would she date an Anglo man
probably

>if he joined the church of Sweden?
opinions on the Swedish church varies among conservatives. A lot of people are unhappy of how politicaly biased they are towards the left

nationalistic women would probably view christianity as a foreign un-Swedish religion

I don't consider myself white btw, if asked I'm mestizo, that's why I just answered in the recent census (days ago). But I seriously think I have a greater chance to get me a conservative swedish gf than the 90% of the sweden male population desu.

> solely
It is only one aspect of it. A woman who has had many relationships before you is likelier to have known men who were better looking, smarter and better listeners than you, and more importantly, men who made her feel just as good as you do, or better, and I'm not even taking sex into account. It is likelier that you will be left by such a woman than by an inexperienced one, because the experienced woman knows for a fact that there are better options than you, so she won't shut up and forgive you when you screw up. It is tiresome to be challenged constantly, a wife should provide you with emotional safety.

Besides, what is the value in conquering what so many other men have conquered before? Isn't an easy woman worthless? It's like going hunting. If another hunter has shot your prize before you and it lays dead in front of you, you should not claim it to be considered a hunter.

What this guys is saying is spot on Don't get whats difficult to understand about it, are conservatives a completely different thing in SA? Here they are nationalistic, most likely xenophobic enough to not race-mix but not ever mention it or act like a racist openly. Of course you have the open racists but they're a minority.

>But I seriously think I have a greater chance to get me a conservative swedish gf than the 90% of the sweden male population desu.

Why? Swedish men are tall, strong, white and good looking. Admitedly they are a bit feminine as well, but I really don't think you're going to score anything good in Sweden.

There is no point being anti race mixing down here. Our societies were never homogenous.

lol you're a disgusting mongrel

And what makes this different from your previous relationships? Why should your conservative dream girl not think exactly like you are doing now, about you? Do you go around constantly looking for prettier women when you are in a relationship, and leaving her the second someone hot makes you laugh?
Relationships are dependent on a whole lot of trust no matter who you marry. Sounds kinda sad if you have so low self-esteem you need a virgin and shy girl to not be paranoid, kind of like how the muzzies act.

I'm 185, quite strong although ottermode, and I have decent looks (even did catalog photos kek but it was money for vacations, don't judge me:) I'm well travelled, cultured, at least bilingual, decent, etc. I'm outgoing and usually fun. Believe me and as Brasileño you know how this works, put me around a couple girls and I would owe the place.

But you don't have to sell yourself to me. You have to sell yourself to the conservative swedish woman you wanna score.
Good luck.

So you are telling me that a well raised southamerican is not wellcomed, but a random no nation no data muslim can go to sweden and do as he pleases?

I have only had one relationship, which ended quickly. If I looked for partners all the time, or I didn't hold myself to the same standards that I expect from others, that would be hypocritical.

For me it's extremely hard to find a woman I like. Most women I have met have got a realistic approach towards relationships - as in, sex is healthy, meeting different men in your life will provide you with valuable experience concerning what you want and (more importantly) what you don't want, etc. With this lack of idealism, the notion that I may become just another number in their list, and the possibility that they will miss their time with an ex, I completely fail to find these women attractive.

I want to feel like I've accomplished something, I want my partner to treat a relationship with her as something so exclusive and rare that I'm the only man to ever know that feeling. Unfortunately, people in the post-penicillin world treat romantic relationship like learning to play an instrument. You start up doing lots of mistakes with your practice instruments, then you slowly get better, and in the end you may form a great band once you know another musician who is also skilled.

That's not what I'm saying at all, bro.
I'm just telling it how it is.
Conservative swedish women are probably anti-race mixing.
But hey, you'd definitely score with liberal swedish women. They would gravitate towards you.

That's sad as fuck. You sound like you have never being loved.

You're not very bright are you? A conservative wouldn't date a muslim either. A Chilean and a muslim are both foreign non-Swedes.

If you went around the Swedish countryside trying to find a girl that is both conservative and at the same time willing to date a foreigner is like trying to find a needle in a haystack. You'll have much more luck if you just stick to the cities

Oh boy do you believe the memes about immigrants in sweden? They have a pretty segregated society, immigrants mixing with white swedes isn't close to as common as Sup Forums will have you believe. Not saying it doesn't happen but please, don't fall for the memes.

And btw we were talking about conservative girls remember, do you really think conservative, christian girl flock to muslim immigrants? You have a better chance than them already because I presume you're christian, but it doesn't mean you will automatically get girl.

>You're not very bright are you?
Why the insult? I didn't insult you?

The government is biased towards refugees, because muh tolerance and the "horrible things" they've experienced
A south american christian wouldnt be treated the same

just making an observation

I don't think he meant anything by it, bro.
Chill.
Why would you want a conservative swedish woman anyway?
Why would you want to date someone that cares more about race than about your individual achivements?
I mean, you said you're tall, decent looking, well travelled and cultured. Don't waste your time on women who think race is more important than that.

Nordic grils love foreign men

>conservative swedes
Do they even exist?

I can make judgements pass as facts as well. A whole thread about sweden and not a single post about the obvious meme. Apologze fuckr, you are in the wrong here.

No, I haven't been in love either. It's too difficult for me to get interested in a woman, so falling in love with one is close to impossible.

Stooop

I've dated finns so I want to meet a swedish to experience the culture, can't justify it further to be absolutely honest.
Behave water J

South American "whites" are more or less niggers by scandinavian standards.

Te gustan los hombres? Es posible y nadie te va a juzgar. O nadie te debería juzgar la verdad. Es tu puta vida y tu felicidad la verdad

Tha left-leaning ones do. The right wing don't.
And OP is looking for right wing women.

Have you tried men?

Date a liberal swedish woman, then.

I'm mestizo can you norwegians read damn it?

Its sad, but true

Women in all countries generaly like foreigners because they have an "exotic" factor to them. Come to think of it aren't men just the same?

Exactly, so you shouldn't even date a Spanish or Italian girl because you'd ruin the child's future, you're basically Satan.

Literally a nigger.

>Dating=reproducing
Mormon tier. Which explains your reference to Satan. And again, why are you people so fucking rude.

Because anyone who dates a nigger is discarded into the trash.

> maybe if you don't fall for women, you're gay :^)
Not this shit again reeeeeeeeee

Many women who were more or less clearly interested in me have wondered if I'm a homo, as they are used to the fact that men are ALWAYS ready to flirt with them, particularly in countries like ours. I don't ever get this crap from men, thankfully. I know that self-control and integrity are not fashionable nowadays, but refusing to ignore my own standards doesn't mean I'm a fagfag.

Why would a conservative swedish chick date a nigger?

>why are you people so fucking rude.
Bro, it's Sup Forums. People can be really rude sometimes.
Don't let it get to you.

Come on, he sounds like a good guy.

That's not what I'm saying. I'm just saying that maybe you have more luck with the other gender, if you have any interest in men.

Asian and Latina women crave white dick.

No, it is not possible because conservative Swedish girls don't go for poor brown people from inferior cultures.

Remember this post you just made. You brought it upon yourselves.
Te entiendo perfecto. Me parece que te estás forzando a ir a lugares en los que no estás del todo a gusto. Intenta dejar de ir alguna vez a esos sitios, y prueba buscar aquellos sitios en donde se reune la gente que tiene intereses similares a los tuyos. Prueba un par de días solo para ir a espiar, para ver. No te cierres a lo que tienes a mano. En una de esas encuentras una mina con tus intereses y gustos. Además los intereses duran más que la pinta. Te puedes encontrar la mejor de las minas pero si es una bruta, se te olvida a la semana lo linda que pueda ser. Una mina interesante vale una vida

Ah, right. No, I have absolutely no interest in men.

I've given up hope on Western women. I only date latina's from Brazil, Colombia, Cuba, Costa Rica, and Panama. White "European" women think of themselves as equal to men. Have fun dealing with that. Even Asian women are better, but children wise you are creating a Central Asian.

Buen post.
Los últimos meses no pude salir nada de nada por un intenso proyecto laboral, a partir de ahora ya tengo más tiempo para salir a la calle y conocer gente.

>absolutely no interest in men
I find this hard to understand.
I love the male form so much, it is inconceivable for me that there are people out there who don't like it.

Western women have high standards. You just have to keep up with them.

Screencaping your posts assholes

Yeah they do, but I'd rather have multiple qts than just one white girl. Plus have you ever dated a European or White American Girl? They can get very very annoying.

The male form is indeed quite interesting. I paint as a hobby and drawing women is quite easy compared to men figure (not that they are easy at all I can barely draw them but i do my best)

What for?

I've never dated anyone.

Internet police

Why specifically a Swedish woman? Greta's are american girls on steroids without all the fat. They are walking brainwashed sjw's plus if you want a conservative white european girl go to Poland, Russia, Ukraine, or some slav Country.

For what purpose?

femanon here, I've dated foreign guys in the past and it didn't work out well. It's nothing personal against Chileans per say, but it's just that non-Swedish men are too unpredictable and weird in my experience.

The only ones I'd be interested in now are Swedes and maybe other Nordics, but not Danes because I couldn't stand listening to a Danish man talk every day of my life

Good stay in your lane Greta, no race mixing. Mixed children have serious identity issues plus raising a family with someone from a different race is difficult.

kek

>I've dated foreign guys in the past and it didn't work out well
Which nationalities?
Also, tell me about european men.
How do you steal their hearts?

Can you please explain this better?
Is the other country Brazil?

no kidding, I was together with a Kurdish man for a few years and he barely spoke to me. Couldn't imagine raising children with someone like that

>american culture.
we have no culture.

t. texas
you're living in north america dude

Bugger off. Swedish women are GOAT

>Which nationalities?
Iraqi Kurdish, Greek and British. The Brit was probably the worst of the three, it didn't last long

Yeah, most people can see sexy in foreignness. Not always, and not just, but they can