Trump on fire this morning

Trump on fire this morning

twitter.com/realDonaldTrump

I wish he was literally on fire

Degenerate

Too bad he cares more about "fake news" than even holding a semblance of integrity. Russia is arming the god damned Taliban but we are ok with them because Trumpy makes money off 'em
Gross. Enjoy your globalist dictator

We're also arming them.
And have been for years.
Stop being this fucking retarded. It's sad and embarrassing.

Nothing about what you just said is true. Jesus educate yourself

Disprove it then, because I'm pretty sure a large number of Russian arms have been seen in the hands of the taliban. Curious.
Yeah. We are. And you guys are supporting the same establishment that started this dumb expensive proxy war. The exact. Same. Different name, different face, same results.

Fuckin sheep

sad

Trump is a globalist. Kushner is a globalist. Trump's saudi friends are more important to trump than the average American citizen. Trump's vanity is his only goal.

the one obammy continued.

Trump is a globalist and hes cucking you all to the Saudis and the Russians

yawn

ITT: liberals still crying 8 months later

It's good to have international relations.

Yeah. And I was here calling Obama a warmongering two faced rat right along with you guys
Then you morons elected a former democrat reality TV star with no political chops of his own, so he's beholden to the same elite that every other president has been
G fucking G. Such intellectualism.

Unless a democrat is doing it, right?

What did he meant by this?

Get over it faggot. You're like a child that kicks and screams until he gets what he wants. Trump is the president and theirs nothing you can do about it

>international relations
>trump is seemingly giving sensitive info and support to countries that do not agree with american values for seemingly no benefit to the US
i mean he already gave a ton of money to Carrier and what did they do? Sent those fucking jobs over seas because trump doesn't know how to keep business in america other than throwing money at it (which was obamas solution too)

And you legit think Hillary would have done better? Have you actually read what she platformed on?

Don't blame Trump for this. He wouldn't have even been a candidate if HILLARY AND THE DNC didn't push to make him one.
This was proven via WikiLeaks.

I'm not crying. I'm baffled that you guys are so happy about shoveling down all the shit that's being handed to you just because there is an R next to his name.
Faggot

The jew media is talking about all his tweets except this one, so it must mean something

tinfoil hat?

No one cares he's Republican. We only care that he's not Hillary Killton

>But HILLARY
yeah dipshit i didn't want hillary to win either.. That's why I voted for Rand fucking Paul in the primaries. Now the guy you reluctantly accepted over her is making the same mistakes as the previous president that you fucking GRILLED and you're okay with being silent because "lol libruls are mad too"

I'll grind your face into the pavement dickhead

I recall trump's very own witch hunt, the birther movement against Obama 8 years ago.

And I recall you people pissed and moaned about that for the first half of his presidency

Short memory, it's a symptom of being a faggot.

Nice response. Shows you have no argument.
I hope you all kill yourselves when you fail to reconcile all the damage Trump's presidency caused 4 years from now.

>HILLARY AND THE DNC didn't push to make him one

That damn Democrat mind control ray, making Republican voters do stupid shit. When will the Party of Personal Responsibility put a stop to it?

Can you predict the future? What's next weeks loto numbers?

You're extra retarded, I voted third party.
Cry more.

Furthermore, want to come try? Nice thing about being a fiscal conservative is that I get to use my CCW on both trump supporters and antifa that feel like chimping out on me

>But can I pardon myself?

So did I. Libertarian, fag. We agree but you make us enemies because you are a blind ideologue

>hurr durr what is deductive reasoning

He's shit,
But at least he's not Killary.
How bad is Hillary that she made him her opponent for an easy win, and then still lost?

Liberal losers being Liberal losers again.

Bitch nigga you won't even see me coming. One minute you'll be enjoying a nice thick cock, next minute you'll be chocking on it

Nope, were enemies because you bitch about Trump when literally nothing he does affects your day to day life.
You're an idiot. You're on the Trump hate bandwagon because it's trendy. I'm indifferent towards him .

Folks like you don't get it. It's fucking American as fuck to whine and bitch about those governing over us. It's what Americans did, do, and will always do because we are some of the few folks in the world who actually can. Instead of being a little bitch about someone complaining about the fact that your team won this time, thank them for being an American.

>hurt durr
What are you some kind of autism that can't greentext

TRUMP IS CANCER
YOU ALL ARE BLIND IDEALOGUES
HIS ADMINISTRATION IS THE SAME AS OBAMAS IF NOT WORSE, BECAUSE HE IS LEAVING CRITICAL POSITIONS FOR NATIONAL DEFENSE UNSTAFFED
THIS COUNTRY ONLY GETS BETTER IF WE CRITICIZE THE ESTABLISHMENT REGARDLESS OF PARTY AFFILIATION
YOU ARE
ALL
FAGGOTS

>implying i don't know green text is for implying
Grasping, newfag

That's all you Americans ever do is bitch and whine, like children

Or, that person can stop being a little bitch because they lost, and instead thank the winning party for being American?

Just because people have been whiny faggots for years doesn't mean you should keep doing it, jewburg.

I bet you came here from reddit

Okay so if I disagree with proxy wars, I have no reason to dislike Trump for continuing one?
If I dislike government subsidies, I have no reason to dislike trump for continuing them?
If I dislike his AGs stance on the war on drugs and think its hypocritical to take a "states rights" stance on some issues and a "we need more federal enforcement" stance on arguably the WORST problem of federal over reach

I've been here for far, far too long, dickweed. That's why I hate trump. All the MAGAfags from facebook and the_donald migrated here and made the place full of shitty half baked political ideas

So bitch about the AG then, not Trump.
These proxy wars were started, ran, and are still run by the alphabet agencies, and you fucking know it. Stop pretending to be ignorant.

Nobody gives a fuck about Hillary except Chumps who want to think about literally anything other than how badly their God Emperor's presidency is crashing and burning.

Read some history books.

Non user you are replying to but...
Most people hate trump because he is a dumb ass. He tried to fuck with the funding of my work (NIH), he rejects science and is trying to remove funding from national parks (where members of my family work). He is trying to roll back green energy (industry my that gf works in). So yea it's no "band wagon" disapproval here, also...

>hur dur I didn't do anything but can I pardon myself?

Children that will blow your ass up.

And your guy is in charge with a Republican house and senate majority and he still can't do shit and instead wastes time golfing and whining on twitter
He keeps defending his shitty AG that HE APPOINTED

Exactly. Too dangerous

it's been documented... that dude's wife ran for state office or some shit and got a lot of money from hillary. Trump has already appointed a new director who will take over soon

Will we ever leave this place? It's like a drug

You don't know how the burden of proof works, do you? It's NEVER someone's job to disprove you, it's your job to prove your original claims.

Start off with saying what specifically was false instead of "all of it"
Im not about to write a synopsis of official reports, compile pictures of Taliban with Russian arms, etc.
He is a globalist. He, more than anyone, benefits from easier international business.

Nah
It's okay lately. People are waking up again

>guise you shouldn't be critical of your leaders, just follow them, you know loyalty

>Sup Forums im so edgy
>by obeying the man and following all the rules

My dad voted for Trump and we were all laughing our asses off election night that Hillary lost
Nice try tho

>hur dur I didn't do anything but can I pardon myself?

Probably because you are retarded

Sound logic.

>My dad voted for Trump and we were all laughing
>My dad voted
Found the retarded underage fag

Andrew McCabe got $700,000 from heroin for wife

You'll grow out of your celebrity worship phase eventually, user

My dad voted for Trump. I voted third party, as I said before.
No argument, can't understand context.. sad!

>You'll grow out of your celebrity worship phase eventually
Kek, Coming from someone who supports a shit tier TV celeb POTUS that really hurts

I think you are confused. Im here trashing Trump too.

I just am not a liberal and am glad Hillary lost too.

Learn to follow replies then

I did. I am only replying to the same response chain I have been. Kek. I think you are the one that jumped into an argument

I don't support hill but am not happy donny won

Well, that statement isnt mutually excusive with the one I made.
I don't want Trump as president anymore either. Tbh do we even need a president? I mean how much has he even done since in office that wasnt fed to him by his advisors?

Kushner spoke to Senate aides, not the actual committee under oath. He did this to try and get a few headlines and change the narrative of feeble minded followers. Lets see if he's willing to say the same under oath.

Post I replied to
(pro trump)

My reply I don't see where the confusion could start

And you are the one that didn't go back to read what my response was about. I was responding to a meme insinuating i was a sad liberal. I was using that anecdote to show that I have trump supporters in my family and that i dislike Hillary too.. yknow, making common ground with someone so we can have a debate that doesn't involve strawman arguments and ad hominem attacks?
Learn to context. Not angry that trump won over hillary =/= trump supporter.

It should be noted that providing false testimony to Congress, eve when not under oath, is a felony.

Yes we do need a president, for interactions with foreign dignitaries, that's why some one with people skills and experience with foreign governments would have been nice

Instead he lets his family fill in for him.. eck
True. President is only really a figure head.. and trump is only about forwarding his brand, not america :(

> on fire
you mean melting down

can no longer hide his Russia collusion and illegal money laundering schemes

then i wish i could be there and get in fire to.... love that orange cunt...

>its trendy to hate trump
>trendy

Look at all the trump memes like the MAGAhats and other shit they've got people to buy. Shut the fuck up. At least have an argument.

Was this before, during or after the US was also arming them?

Right and why does he keep bringing up loyalty? You (trump) are not a king and no one has to follow you mindlessly

Because he only knows how to run a business, not a government. He thinks he writes everyone's checks and not the other way around

After, but that doesnt really make it better does it? Should we forgive the same things dumb shit spineless liberals did?

I'm a britfag who in no way likes Trump, and I was laughing my ass off too.

Your liberals were bawling like a bunch of emotionally unstable children.

Nah, it's the will of Americans. We realized how weak Europe has become. We want strong friends and obviously the Saudis and putin are kicking your asses

Lol, that's awesome. The man has the wit and the charm to deal with these lying sacks of shit on the left who want to get him impeached. All this while making making trade deals and reversing the damage Obama has done with ease.

This is why he deserves 8 years.

Of course. Being smart is quite trendy.

Just seems weird that you'd hate Russia for arming terrorists when your own government, including the years under Obama and before, are also arming terrorists.

People cry at every election, esp women who watched an anti female rights and alleged rapist win