Hey medfags, what the fuck is on my legs? Am I having an allergic reaction to flea bites or what? They itch like hell

Hey medfags, what the fuck is on my legs? Am I having an allergic reaction to flea bites or what? They itch like hell

Medfag here. That's AIDS buddy.

wtf do you have fleas? are you part dog?

Looks like bedbugs, or assassin bugs.

Yeah but they only come up to my groin and then stop, I'm staying with family in this shitty trailer and none of them have it.

Well I do have hairy legs like a dog if that counts lol

They may not react like you do either. I react violently to bedbugs and fleas. Something is snacking on you m8. Do they swell up and bust open and weep?

Here's a pic of my other leg

Yep, that's exactly what they do.

Do you have any advice on how to stop the itching? Haven't gotten any sleep in the past three days because of it

Sorry man, a few more questions. Are they still itchy the next few days? Do you react badly to fleas? And if this has been ongoing, do the sores take a long time to heal?

Benedryl m8, benadryl. Get the dye free shit too.

Well the first night I stayed I only had three (what I presume were bites) but then they turned a bloody red color the day after. The second day I could count about 15 on both legs and the day after that I had about 4 or 5 new ones strictly on my legs. The third day I noticed a one on my dick and the other on one of my testicle but thats the highest they've reached, but none of them turned out like the first ones did. I'll send pictures of the ones I got the first night

Rolling

Nice an chkd

Sounds like bedbugs friend. The others prolly don't react to them like you do. Get a can of bedbug/flea spray, and douse your mattress all around and underneath it. Get all the coverings in layers. If you have a table or drawers, get behind and underneath them and under anything within five feet of where you sleep. If the next day you don't have any new bites, then make plans for six cans and a lot of spraying in on and under shit. And take benadryl for the itching

Oh I forgot to answer the last question: No, I have never had them before

Almost one third of the posts are dubs in this thread

Thanks user, I also forgot to mention a slight detail. All three nights I slept different places, could it be possible they are in the carpet or are they fucking everywhere

If it's bed bugs, they are everywhere, in the carpet, on the walls, they can even hang on the ceiling. If it is them, that whole house is infested if you got bit the first night there, and all your clothes have them too. I'm not bullshitting you either. Luckily, a half hour in the dryer is enough to kill them on clothes

Thanks, I'll be sure to do that before I leave

Had to go through that shit myself m8. And I reacted badly like what yours look like. My arms ended up looking like I shot up. It took two weeks to finally get rid of them. It was a chore, all clothes went through the dryer and into airtight bags right away. Then I sprayed everywhere.

that my friend is anaphylaxis

How long did it take for the bites to heal?