Your white daughter brings home her asian boyfriend for the first time

>Your white daughter brings home her asian boyfriend for the first time

How do you react?

Welcome to the family son!

You doctor yet?

I'll be okay with this, I guess.

Hi /r/asianmasculinity/ spammer

at least its not a nigger

The guy in the pic isn't a nignog, or sand nigger. He isn't ugly either. If he has a 6-figure job, then, he has my blessings.

Idk. On the one hand, most Asian dudes are smart and successful. But on the other, I would have grandchildren with mongoloid features to look forward to. Asians are the most racist people anyway so his parents would probably disown him for being with her so it probably won't last. Win win, I guess?

>Be me 46y/o big white guy
>daughter 21, cute little dirty blond with freckles
>"Dad, I want you to meet my boyfriend."
>Meet 21 y/o Japanese skinny guy
> We all go out for lunch.

Nice to meet you, how 'bout them niggers hey slanty?

RYCE 2 MREET U. U RYKE DAUGHTER YIS? ME RYKE U RONG TIME.

I used to knew a south Asian guy who said his country has a decent amount of niggers. Then, he said his mother could have one of those as a low paid house maid, but she decided not to because she was worried her clothes would smell like monkeys.

>How do you react?

Free techsupport!

sides

better than a nigger but still not good

Good once she is done with him i can have him!

Ching chong chinh chang?

>implying Sup Forums isn't 30% asian dudes

Least its not a nigger

Hey son, I remember when we stacked dead chinks like you 5 feet high and use em a sandbags. Welcome to the family!

On Call of Duty you loser?

Holy shit, I have a daughter?

Asians are fine

My daughter is Asian though, well half, I spent my entire youth on Asian pussy and eventually settled down with one.

2017 calling people out on cod. I can guess your age.

Asians are ok

As long as it isn't a nigger, mexican, sand nigger, gross asian (indians), then it's all good.

Play starcraft with him

Came here to say this *tips hat*

test him by throwing him series of trick questions; see if he's worth being called my son

Greet him and ask him so show me sudoku.

Kek, also this.

Implying beeing your son is worth anything.

I am white i want white grandkids that look like me and my children. Races should stick to their own.

this

fucking hapas cancer

Shit. My daughter is a dumb bitch who's sleeping with a guy who won't commit and has a slanty eyed backup option. My wife failed to teach her how to deal with men. Women are idiots.

Threesome?

>pic related

Wouldn't mind better than a nigger at least. Bonus his 3 inch little rice dick would penetrate her instead of an average cock so it's as if she wouldn't even have sex so as her father I'd approve.

Tell her if she wants to rebel, at least bring home a nigger or a spic. Shit, even an Arab. If she still had yellow fever I euthanize her, cuz eugenics.

So, do you have some way to get me some rare nintendo and sega stuff that I always wanted?

Ask him to make rice

/thread

I wouldn't mind an Indian either to be honest. They're the meekest nerdiest motherfuckers ever and they probably have the tiniest dicks in the world

Sucky sucky fucky fucky long time

No problem my daughter. I want all races except NIGGERS

I will never get to have sex so I will never have a daughter, so I will act surprised when this happens

Infinitely better than a nigger

I'm fine. Asians are cool with me.

>first this
>then ask him about my sores on my lower back

I am the Asian boyfriend

Who cares? The opposite is 1000 times more common.

"Zips in the wire!"

Asians have the second highest IQ on average worldwide, they work hard, have good manners and take responsibility.
Welcome to the family son

said the back up

Always. Forever.