Is boogie a cuck or not a cuck? also, who has to wipe his large ass? (bc he cant do it by himself LOL) his wife?

is boogie a cuck or not a cuck? also, who has to wipe his large ass? (bc he cant do it by himself LOL) his wife?

I'd fuck her so hard

Dude for sure she's fucking on the side

I'm sure she loves him for himself, lol.

Big load of hot jizz on the glasses is whats required.

Why the fuck would you want to jizz on boogie's glasses?

If I were boogie, I would definitely be a cuck just so she wouldn't leave me.

she's probably an immigrant that wanted citizen ship or he is paying her 95% of his youtube earning to not leave him monthly. that or she has super low self esteem for some reason and is a bit of a masochist or sadist and draws some sort of weird pleasure from being with a fat disgusting slob that thinks other people need to be financially accountable for his poor choices and complete lack of self control willpower or decency.

in a nutshell
what does boogie do exactly
i saw a few seconds clip of him and was like nah

ITT: Cucks who think so little of boogie that he must be one of their number.

Eat

yeah, .... sure... goes through all that weight loss and surgery and isn't trying to tap that ass? lol

*Gold digging intensifies*

dude would probably masturbate as he watched his wife get fucked by someone else, if he could get it up.
and he probably has a bidet type sprayer attached to her XXXXL toilet and he just sprays 5 or 10 gallons of water up his enormous ass, then waits for it to dry.

Boogie2988 is a fucking God all you bitch niggers need to fuck off to Sup Forums and /fit/ faggot, also he chucks his wife

chucks her over to other guys to get fucked

Why do people like boogie? I only ever watched his anita response vids and maybe one or two others and I find he makes weak points and takes forever to even get to them. He's also probably one of the most unpleasant youtubers to look at.

I'll never understand this dude's fanboys. He's the whiniest fat piece of shit on youtube. He tries to downplay the fact that he's a massive piece of shit with the ol "make fun of myself before anyone else can make fun of me" routine.

>caring this much about someone that doesnt even know your name
I've been on this website longer than I should've. I've seen pathetic. I've seen sick. I've seen liberals.

But you Sup Forumsro, you are the definition of a cuckold. You are a mindless, naive cuckold.

maybe his viewers need to watch a landwhale on a daily to feel good about themselves

she got fat herself

His wife takes black cock

they relate to him.
>he's a big huge disgusting fat fuck and he has a successful youtube channel, so maybe I could do it too!

He's affable

I'd suck boogie's dick, fat guys are hot.

i don't understand how being fat is relevant for a youtuber like boogie. he just make videos about video games. and he seems to be a nice person so why so much haitred against him

Now that's quality shitposting

Fat as fuck and on the toliet, but I can still wipe. Ama

I'm pretty sure he's a comedian, or at leas thinks he is. He makes videos... that's about it.

Look at the topic of his newest video. He'd rather undergo a surgery, even wait as long as it takes for a schedule, than make an effort himself.

Let's be honest why care. I like him and will continue to support him.

Boogie has some real issues because he can't control his weight despite nearly a decade of trying. That shows that he is mentally weak in some areas of his life.

Then she comes along. Mentally weak are attracted to eachother. So it's pretty safe to say she has some issues too.

I don't really care it's their life and it's not my buisiness. They generally seem happy. Life is about making the most of what you have.

I'm pretty sure his wife is using him for the money. She got pretty fat as well.

he is fat, thats why he is famous!