Who is this Evalion?

Something fishy is going on here /Pol
Why did that last Evalion thread get taken down?

Anyways I live like right next to that tennis court and I think She must be around here somewhere so maybe I should track her movements and get an interview?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=8vBjrCK2lNs
youtube.com/watch?v=Xv9FUsNeYc0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

How about you just ask her for an interview instead of being an autist?

Bench that she sat her butt down on.

the bitch is using Sup Forums
you can say it by the memes

I want to have sex with her

Sniff it. Report.

I'm a full time neet, I have considered setting up drone surveillance of the park. My bed room is easily with in range and she said in the video she comes to the park for her videos.

I think she is a Jew cosplaying. No cleft, butterfly ears hook nose. That area she is in has a few Jewish enclaves.

Yeah I think Maybe I could take her on a few dates and then slip in the D? how old is she?

I don't know a lot of jews in Pickering, care to expand on your answer?

Wait for like an hour there everyday. She uploads pretty consistently so there's a small chance she might return.

I hope she didn't sit in that bird poop, The bench kinda smells like moss, It rained last night.

Oh, I know! Carve Sup Forums into the tree. Go get a sharp object and use it in public you aspie. Good luck!

She's canadian????????

>My bed room is easily with in range
>Wait for like an hour there everyday

Stalker much? Maybe this is part of her plan.

Lol We live in the whitest area in canada, Nobody would look twice at me for having a knife... Maybe I should leave a carving or even a little package for her. What should I leave in a little box for her guys?

She must be man. I recognize lots of locations from her outdoor videos and they are all in south Pickering near the lake Ontario.

Don't overdo it man, the Sup Forums carving is the best way to go. Don't try to add any autistic Nazi shit either, just Sup Forums. Nice and prominent. You have our faith brother.

Oh yes... fucking do it. Go hide in the bushes and film her, and see about doing some sick joke on her.
Good starts:
>taking a an axe and chasing her down
>throwing a bag of ice on her face
>stealing her clothing/camera
>anything a nigger would do

Fucking do it man, if not just film/ confront her and ask her questions as to her being a shill.

Do we know how old she is? I kinda want to meet up with her but not if she is too young.

She said she was 18 in one of here videos.

She's a dumb whore who doesn't know what she's talking about and exploits retarded beta Sup Forumsacks for money.

This is creepy as fuck. Just send her a Youtube message, don't stalk a 10 year old.

She is Canadian. She's on TRS podcast of last week called Nationalist Public Radio Online. She's in with Zeiger and dr mayhem I believe. Radio.therightstuff.biz

Don't fuck this up.

You better smash.

Oh, I know! Don't hold literally anywhere in North America to the same standards as Britbongistan

Why is Sup Forums so hostile to everyone who agrees with Sup Forums?

>l-leave her alone guis!!

The europe awakes video she uploaded is very good m.youtube.com/watch?v=8vBjrCK2lNs

I'm surprised that she's still active and didn't yet receive a visit from Uncle Justin, along with a big ass fine. Can a Canadian tell me how people like her are usually 'treated' by the government?

>She said she was 18 in one of here videos.
Cool, watch for this van in here next video

I found the shitskin muslim living in the u.k.

>g-greentext makes me smart

People like her fly under the radar. People have some freedom to do what they want in Canada.

Literally all she does it regenerate what people on here say and make money out of beta's.

Don't let this thread die. There's so much potential for memes here.

Yes I want to know, Canada is so cucked her videos must be classified as some sort of hate speech by Canadian law.

She's an attention whore and offers nothing noteworthy when it comes to either humour or knowledge. Nothing new, Sup Forums attracts plenty of this type of girls. Some Hungarian autist has been spamming plenty of proof she's just a shill.

It's still nice though that she's mass-triggering normalfags ever since she went viral.

A lot of edgy teens here. Just ignore them. They are the same people who always post GAS THE KIKES NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER like a child who just watched America History x

So just for the record /Pol likes this girl and I should be nice to her if we meet in person?

who dis?

>Why did that last thread get taken down?
>maybe I should track her movements
bitch u is fukkin retarded
reported hidden saged fbi tipped swatted and i fucked your mother also.
fuck your retarded stalker bullshit off this board

>Can a Canadian tell me how people like her are usually 'treated' by the government?
No one gives a fuck unless some kike group complains, you only seem to get in shit here if you tell someone to kill themselves, and they do it, and blog about you being the reason (to lazy to find a link but it's happened a few times) I don't think any charges have ever stuck though

Confront her, agree with her or whatever then smash.

Sorry that I'm not so retarded I can't see through being manipulated :^)

amanda bynes

she's an fbi shill. controlled opposition

lmao there must be an uncensored version somewhere

it's attention whoring on Sup Forums
and Sup Forums is guilable as fuck

just know that all these people replying to this will die earlier then you

I found Dunmore Park on google maps. Do you know a street name? I has a general location.

there was a skype chat posted in the last thread where she was begging not to outed as a moneygrabber shill. did anyone see that?

Of course be nice. She seems like a prime catch and should you get it in you would be god among pol

>I have considered setting up drone surveillance of the park
I don't think this is what he meant when he suggested asking for an interview, you mad bastard.

I like the way you think user.

Because she's an attention whoring shill who purposely defiles everything Sup Forums stands for and makes us actually look satire.

>Canada
won't be long before the RCMP arrest her and send her off to a rehabilitation camp

so are we posting redpilled youtubers?

youtube.com/watch?v=Xv9FUsNeYc0

About evalion, she is a shill that has someone else writing what she is saying and is only doing it for patreon money.

Thanks guys

its on Whites road

No we don't like her, she's a complete shill, refer to .
1. grab camera
2. turn on the voice record and put it in your pocket
3. Strike a conversation and see about exposing her.

Full.Metal.Shilling.

Oooo I can make a collage of posts on an anonymous board too.

Not proof

Try harder faggot.

>who dis?
Nobody of interest, just one of many girls who post on Sup Forums, just like tila.

See this entire thread I think she's useful cannon fodder to bait normalfags, but I'm not going to pretend she's in this for anything other than donations and attention.

Nice denial
Maybe if you defend her enough she'll let you message her

m8, you just Doxxed her basically. Meh. At least you didn't give any exact location

It matters to my dick

It's not defending, something like that can be easily made. Not real evidence b

Just skeptical is all

>l-look guys we have free speech too
when will you canadians ever stop lieing? In canada her videos are considered hate speech. If someone reports her the RCMP will arrest her without a warrant.

This thread suspiciously went straight to page 8 VERY quickly...

Now I know exactly what I'm about to do: Report her stupid ass to the RCMP.

Nigga its a public place. end of whites road in south Pickering Ontario Canada. Dunmoore Park

Trips of truth....