Drug thread

Drug thread

>just got ripped off big time by my mates dealer. Bought this shit for $50AUD and this is what I got. Pic related. The high is amazing.. shame about the dodgy dealer.

Anyone know good dealers/places to get decent weed in western sydney, australia?

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s1xZOvIiphwJ
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2644579/Man-good-s-Nicaraguan-dope-conned-buying-marijuana-turned-horse-manure.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

blue moonshine shatter by phyto extractions
some really good shit

How much is that in weight?

For 50 in SA i can get like 5.5-6 grams

Looks like a G

Maybe even 1/2 G

$5/g mt druitt

You gotta find a dealer who you can actually consider a friend, who is into getting people good stuff at a decent price.

GET THE FUCK OFF MY BOARD AUSSIECUCK! THIS IS AN AMERICAN BOARD FOR AMERICANS ONLY FUCKO! TRUMP SIGNED EXECUTIVE DECISIONS BANNING ILLEGAL CYBER IMMIGRATION! YOU CAN NO LONGER DANCE ACROSS OUR VIRTUAL BORDERS AND COMMIT ACTS OF IMMIGRATION TERRORISM! FUCK RIGHT THE HELL OFF BACK TO YOUR THIRD WORLD SHITHOLE COUNTRY'S CYBERSPACE AND STAY OFF AMERICAN WEBSITES!

my druitt is full of dropkicks, where exactly?

lmfao in MA that'd probably be about $10

>not growing your own weed

Stfu dude you're probably posting this from Russia

I'm in richmond.

I've got a mate where i meet him behind the westfield

Is he reliable.. Most people in mounty county i'd usually avoid like the plague.

Known him for 2 yrs, i've bought from heaps of people and only once did i get ripped off but the guy gave my money back with an extra $2

Don't you DARE reply directly to me! You have no right to speak directly to a superior life form such as an American! You subhuman Non-American degenerate filth! Fucking kill yourself immediately! You Non-American scum disgust me, especially when you insult me my calling me a piece of commie pinko filth. If I could find you and I would allow myself to enter whatever cesspool passes for a country you live in I would personally come and execute you with my AR-15 MADE IN AMERICA BY AMERICANS BU THE WAY! TRUMP! TRUMP! MAGA EUROCUCK GARBAGE!

>Hans is upset

You got kik man?

how the hell do you spread contacts? is it only possible with connections? i need someone like that in my life.

Pretty much. It's a know people sorta thing.

vocaroo.com/i/s1xZOvIiphwJ

got some mdma for this weekend

At least they didn't sell you horse shit.

"When Nicaraguan police saw a man acting suspiciously, they detained and searched him finding what appeared to be bags of compressed marijuana.

However, when they took him to the station in Matagalpa, a city 80 miles north of the capital, to be booked for possession they discovered that what they thought was a drug was, in fact, horse manure.

‘Supposedly that stuff was marijuana, but it’s not marijuana,’ the unidentified dope told television station TN8. ‘It seems it is horseshit. Some maje on the street robbed my money.’"

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2644579/Man-good-s-Nicaraguan-dope-conned-buying-marijuana-turned-horse-manure.html

You are the sole reason why the rest of the world hates our country

If your local text me on 0416 033 574, I'll do you twice the size hydros, pineapple kush for a $50

Lets got Australia lets go

wtfisgoinonthere

do you deliver? how do you work?

YO that stem looks made DANK bro damn. Those are some keefy lookin leaves two. No worries be happy brah, light that shiiz up. yay YAY smokin weed err DAYYY

A man is going on vacation with his troll.

you know you got ripped off when he gives it to you in tin foil

Texted you man

An acquaintance of mine once got really ripped off, he payed 100 DKK for about 1.8 grams of weed, got a tinfoil packet and suddenly the dealer has somewhere to be.
He opens the packet and it turns out to be salted peanuts.

That's fucking hilarious. I love when stoners get tricked.

I hate that when you go to a new dealer they always rip you off. Why? Now I'm not coming back to you and I'm going to tell everyone you're a cunt. We know so many dealers who've ended up losing most of their customers cos of ripping someone off and word got out. Don't be a cunt

Jesus man, PerthFag here and usually 50$ is worth 3-3.5g

Drug related, anyone got an idea to counteract shroom nausea? Had it bad last trip and ive been anxious to eat them again

Perthfag here, whenever i get a new dealer who ive been hooked up with thru a mate its poxy, but it seems when i happen to meet a dealer on my own they usually start off hell fat and get slimmer. Idk just something ive noticed

local to where in west sydney?

aka ~16 usd for nuts with salt on em. kek

Would that be a standard price in whatever country DKK is used in? Sounds like less than a gram to me lol whats the point

Well op here and i'm from richmond nsw

DKK is used in Danishland or whatever, so 1 krone == 0.16 USD. 100DKK is about 16 USD, so thats probably the shittiest deal

Same guy here, different story.
A buddy of mine, while I lived and worked in London, got ripped off even worse.
We had been out all night pub crawling and he decided that he wanted to buy some weed from this sketchy street guy.
I tell him not to, because the guys on the streets always rip you off in London. He doesn't listen.
I'm busy calling a taxi and he does his street deal.
We get in the cab and he fiddles with the package, ends up giving up and drunkenly tells me to open it.
I use about 2 minutes unraveling this intricate cello wrapped thing. Once I'm done I start laughing and tell my buddy "You just bought 15 quids worth of toilet paper".
At least my acquaintance got a snack.

You are the reason our country sucks. Fucking libcuck tard faggot. Kill yourself

ive seen someone buy "4 grams of" human shit in tinfoil for about 35$. what do you guys think, good deal or ripoff?

16 use would be a fairly regular price for 1.8 grams of hash here in Denmark.
Also if you know the right guys here, 1.8 grams of hash is equivalent in how high you can get to 10 grams of weed of a strand with a name.

16 usd*

Weed sucks, guys!

single nug I had. I had much more than that, but at that point I rolled most of it up

Goddamn, perthfag from aus here and hash/dabs/oils are basically unheard of on the street. Buddies and I will occasionally chip in on a couple ounces to make cannabutter for brownies, but the headshops around here rarely even stock the shit to smoke dabs. Hash is basically a myth here tho

looks like actual ass

Make tea

I don't get how people can buy drugs without looking at their drugs. Good story though.

You don't wanna know where her nose goes when it's getting wild.

I think the people who reply "No thank you, I don't smoke" are cooler than any of the passive aggressive stuff on that list.
It's the other way around here, if you want green, you gotta grow it yourself or have connections.
But the hash here is very versatile, you can get it in strengths from brick weed to the strongest skunk you can think of.

Atleast you got sth to eat!

Any tips for tea? Of course checked out Shroomery, but it still makes me anxious, never done anything but ate them, and only have 6g left i dont want to ruin

weed is wack wesley

Yeah I was basically telling him he was an idiot for even considering it. But he learned his lesson.
Yeah it didn't happen to me though, I always look at the stuff before buying if I'm forced to buy in the street. But I normally have a guy I go visit and he's a friend of mine who wouldn't rip anyone off.

Paying any amount of money for weed is a ripoff. If you really need to smoke, just grow the shit. It's a fucking plant

Yeah okay, that specific reply is pretty funny, you get to keep that one.

So why do you post that bs you autist?

>i never inject, weed sucks

i just want to die right now

In Chicago everyone knows a guy, but if you ever get desperate and go down to the hood to buy off the street you have a 50/50 shot of getting Mexican brick weed, or catnip. Ive probably bought $300 worth of catnip in my life but what are you going to do? Go back? They will shoot you, take their catnip back, chop your car, and leave your body in an alley. I got so pissed one time because it was my last 20 dollars I had, I called the cops, their response was "yea we know thanks" :(

Stuff it in a tea bag, staple it, steep it in hot water for 15 minutes, squeeze the shrooms dry. I had a breakthrough experience doing that with 4.5g. It was so intensely different than eating 3.5g as I usually have, I wasn't prepared.

Injecting weed would be a waste anyway, you gotta either heat it up and inhale the fumes or add it to something fatty and eat it.

>I don't get how people can buy drugs without looking at their drugs.

Depends on where you are and who you are dealing with. If you are buying on the street and you try to look either someone else is going to see what you are doing or the dealer will freak the fuck out on you for doing that in "his area" If you are buying on the street common courtesy is to walk around the block and look at it in the alley. But even then what are you going to do? Going back after you just got ripped off, unless its from a 20 year old white kid, is extremely dangerous.

I guess you makes some pretty good points, and I've only bought things in people's homes. But still, I would expect the black guy by the bus station to have actual crack and not horse shit or peanuts. Don't these people get their ass beat after a certain amount of rusing?

A good way of recognizing a scammer is if you've never seen them in that street before.
The guys you happen to see every time you come by are mostly legit, the completely new guy who seems overly eager to sell you stuff because he is in a hurry is almost always out to scam you.
Usually the reason for him being in a hurry, is him worrying that someone else he scammed will come by and beat him up.

>Don't these people get their ass beat after a certain amount of rusing?

99% of drug dealers in large cities are gang bangers. In all reality, no one is going to screw with them over the dope. What usually happens is word of mouth gets around that the corner of this and that, isnt a good spot anymore, you should go over here... which leads to a decrease in business, less money for the gang, less power in the neighborhood, and eventually leads to a rival gang coming in and claiming that spot.

So no, they arent getting beat/shot over fake drugs. They WILL get beat/shot eventually, but that is just gang life in a large city

I'm looking to buy a vaporizer for weed, I'm hoping that it will help reduce the amount of coughing I end up doing (as well as being healthier and more efficient). Has anyone else experienced less coughing using a vaporizer with dry herb? Any recommendations on tabletop vaporizers?

vaping is gay

BTW, Picture of how drugs are sold in Chicago. This was from a local news investigation. The majority of those people are waiting in line. The gang controls the entrance and exit to the street and alley as well as the house itself. You have to be "let in" and "let out" of the block, but while inside you are "safe" as any rival gang or the cops, can not get near the trap without everyone knowing about it and scattering.

Gangs in Chicago are now starting to use drones to keep track of where the police are. A raid by the DEA a few weeks ago that involved armored trucks and dozens of federal agents turned up zero. They think they were under drone surveillance the entire drive from the local police department so everyone had time to flush the drugs and get out.

Using my top shelf bud more efficiently is gay? Ok, you go right ahead and burn your money.

From the 2 times ive used a vaporizer (one was a hookah style, the other was the cheap "bag" kind) I coughed far far harder than any bong hit ive ever taken. Have you ever hit a milk gallon gravity bong? Thats what the vaporizer hit felt like to me

your bud is probably a brickweed piece if youre needing a vaporizer lol

What's the usual street price of Adderall IR 20mg?

You dont buy that kind of stuff on the street. That is more white suburban kid selling out of his moms car kind of drugs. You dont even find a lot of X or acid on the street. Its all mostly coke, heroin, weed, crack, and meth

i sell my rx addy for 20$ per 10 mg. am i ripping myself off?

How is this a rip off? It looks around 3.2-3.5g which is what you'd get for $50 on average.

Ive lived in podunk nowhere and the ghetto. Ive always found it funny that where there is crack you rarely if ever find meth, and vice versa. Im not sure if its because bikers (the meth dealers) dont get along with the black gangs (the crack dealers) or if its the customer base (in general whites dont smoke crack and nigs dont smoke meth)

Heroin and weed are always around no matter what though.