Anyone ever fucked someone from craigslist?

Anyone ever fucked someone from craigslist?

Fucked and been fucked. Shit was cash both times

Been with her for 7 years

Yes. your mom

I have fucked a lot of sluts thanks to CL and weed

I don't have the balls to try that shit. Be too worried about getting robbed or stabbed or something. Site seems like pure bait to me.

No it always goes something like this

>send proof / asks for proof
>they like my face, they like my dick
>we settle on time
>they say its going to cost me anywhere from 80-200 bucks in donations when we meet

fuck this shit

fuck this shit

Same, that's why I want some greentexts

I have usually really met up with milfs...the trick is not to rush and take time learning about who you are really talking to

Yup. And we dated for 2 years.

oy vey shut craigslist down

I have a few stories but idk if anyone wants to read them

Shared my gf with a group of three blk men on Cl.

Go on

How

Ill start

I usually put the best outdoor pic with sunglasses on..ill say im looking for a mature lady to talk, walk and for coffee and a public bookstore...ill ask to apply a simple pic since they knoe who I am...i would get a lot of replys..do i go on?

I usually meet up with married guys to suck them off. Some have fucked me

Multiple times. Post that you're looking for chat buddies in the platonic section, since those people are the most desperate for interaction. If you click and they're nearby, they will jump on you after one get together.

A bunch yah. Neglected milf and younger girls who married old dudes for $ that can't get it up anymore. I have one that buys me stuff with her husband's $ and another that is so damn kinky

Hi Shannon and Bill!!

>Anyone ever fucked someone from craigslist?
Yeah, about sixty women. I lived in NYC for a while and in a college town with liberal, horny women. This was mostly 2007-2012.

Faves:
- the 18yo high-school graduate and piano virtuoso who wanted bj practice. She's now at Harvard (grad school)
- the daughter of a southern baptist preacher who wanted to be punished and humiliated
- the conservative Asian model and law student who wanted to be tied up
- the freespirited Bard College student who took all her clothes off in Central Park in a rain storm and bent over so I could fuck her
- and many more. Praise be to Craig for giving me a better sex life than I could ever have imagined.

>see ad from girl looking to meet up with "generous" guy
>contact her and talk
>she says she wants $100
>have her come over to my place
>have a glass of wine and then take her into bedroom
>both strip down and start fooling around
>end up fucking her twice over the course of 2-2.5 hours
>vag and ass
>finish, she gets dressed and shyly waits for money
>giver her $120 for extra time
>realize she isn't a pro
>never questioned/checked if I was a cop
>didn't get money upfront
>went well over time
>never laid down rules so fucked every hole I wanted
>call her up a few weeks later to meet again
>she says she's not doing it anymore. that was first and only time as she really needed money
>few weeks later she calls and asks if I'm still interested
>rinse and repeat

yes continue

Were you posting or responding to ads for the most part?

If be more worried about STDs.
CL casual encounters in herpes central

I started off by posting weird fantasies. This is when craigslist was very new. I got some responses. Over time, I worked out that by far the best success rate was to respond to other people's posts. Girls who are horny enough to post usually end up fucking someone. Shit was excellent. Unfortunately, craigslist is close to useless these days. I'll look back with happy memories on those times.

It looks to be that way. Mostly spam ads even in the w4m section.

Started gettin fucked by older men from craigslist when I was 14. Good times.

This. It used to be easy, but now it's all spam, even in my small towns section

M or F? If F, then more info.

Is it true?
>watches at $ 0?

Yeah, it's true. For a while back in the past, horny women would post ads saying they had x fantasy. Then they'd get 50 or a hundred messages, weed out the illiterate ones, and then pick someone decent to fuck. If you do this enough times, then eventually you get lucky (so long as you didn't look horrible). There were a few cases even that involved me going around to a woman's place and then we'd be fucking within a few minutes. There were a few times too where we didn't even exchange names. The whole thing had a racy and sexy feel to it. That changed about after the so-called craigslist killer. Fuck that guy.

Preach it.
A lot of times the fantasy was something that they just couldn't get from their SO (if they had an SO to speak of), or something they were afraid of getting judged for. I met one woman who had rape fantasies - okay, that wasn't too weird. I still made sure to meet with her someplace neutral first, talk to her, get to know her, make sure that I wasn't just plowing into someone's house and ACTUALLY raping her, you know?
Then I found out she had another fetish she wanted indulged. She wanted me to say that I had AIDS during the fuck and that I was infecting her - almost her exact words. I just kind of froze up when she said that. She didn't falter, said that she knew I could make it sound dirtier and sexier when I was in the heat of the moment. Now, bear in mind, she knew I was clean at this point, and I knew she was. Kind of struck me as really weird, but I agreed to it (she was a fucking 12 out of 10). I also agreed to piss on her when I was done, but I half expected that.
So I got home, I went down the fucking bizarre rabbit hole that is bugchasing fetish forums for a day, I snuck into her house the next evening (as per our agreement), I 'forced' her while whispering about how she was going to take my poz load - really got into it, admittedly - and came inside her twice. Left her on the floor, bruised and sobbing and drenched. Waited an hour. Then - breaking damn near every rule I had - I knocked on the door. And asked if she wanted to go get some waffles and decompress, maybe talk about things.
Long story short, she was fucked in the head, she knew she was fucked in the head, and she was looking for some catharsis. Just a way to work things out on her end. We had weird, violent sex two more times before we started actually dating. Broke it off two years later when she realized she was MUCH more deeply fucked in the head than she thought.

It's been five years and we still shitpost at each other on Facebook.

Nice story

Yes.
Was on business trip
Horny
Had free day
looked in the casual encounter section
Saw post for horny milf type
we exchange emails/text
photo shows nice curvy body
we meet at hotel
we go to my room
she is much heavier than her photo - borderline obese
we start fucking
her 'phone rings
she takes call from her kid's HS guidance councilor while I am pounding her doggy style.
>never again....

Why never again?
Post her fat ass pic

Post her pic
Don't believe she is a 12

>horny sex addict
>pre-tinder, so search Craigslist
>find cute chubby girl and exchange info
>text a little before I go to her place after 2-10 shift
>get a text from a regular slampig that she is DTF
>tell chubby Craigslist girl that I can't meet her for reasons
>begs me to meet her, will even drive over to my city for a quickie in car
>tell her I can, but she insists and says she is on the way
>whatever, guess I'll fuck both
>meet her at a park around 11pm
>approach small car that is tilting towards driver's side
>get to car and look in to see monstrous hambeast
>wow way way bigger than cute pictures she sent and wearing a unflattering sundress
>brief small talk through driver's side window as I plan escape
>about to bolt but she tells me she isn't wearing panties like I requested and asks me to check to prove it
>ah shit, yolo and go for a feel
>completely shaved and already wet
>god damnit, I have problems ok, so tell her to get out and we go for walk
>walk down small boardwalk that winds though forest towards fishing pier
>once out of the light, I lift her dress, bend her over and l start licking her asshole
>next thing I know, I have a big cock ramming her tight pussy standing doggystyle and she is crying
>apparently I'm too big for her and it's hurting her, doesn't stop me
>keep fucking her as deep as possible as she is crying and trying to pull away
>cum in pussy and start getting cleaned up
>she is laying on the ground wimpering as I tell her thanks and leave
>go fuck slampig terribly cause I had just cum and couldn't barely keep it up
>Craigslist fatty send me a video of her sitting on the toilet masturbating while she pushes my cum out
>block number and destroyed all evidence of that meeting

Tinder makes it so much easier and can vet better