U mad white boy?

u mad white boy?

this white bitch is engaged to me

im gonna impregnate this bitch and there aint a damn thing your punk white ass can do about it

u white ass mother fuckers will be bred out of existence

Other urls found in this thread:

msu.edu/~renn/RHE-_mixed_race.pdf
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1448064/
content.time.com/time/health/article/0,8599,1993074,00.html
sociobiologicalmusings.blogspot.ca/2011/10/problems-with-mixed-race-marriages-and.html
nature.com/scitable/topicpage/haldane-s-rule-the-heterogametic-sex-1144
majorityrights.com/weblog/comments/alon_ziv_on_race_mixing/
humanvarieties.org/2013/04/18/iq-regression-to-the-mean-the-genetic-prediction-vindicated/
books.google.co.uk/books?id=BMXVZzvLXz8C&printsec=frontcover#v=onepage&q&f=false
nber.org/papers/w14192
eurekalert.org/pub_releases/2008-08/uoc--baa081108.php
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2867623/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/15994621
dailystormer.com/transplant-organs-do-not-exist-for-race-mixed-persons/
amren.com/news/2006/06/scientists_stud/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Minnesota_Transracial_Adoption_Study
jbhe.com/latest/index012209_p.html
amren.com/news/2008/08/race_and_psycho/
ronunz.org/2013/07/20/race-and-crime-in-america/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_U.S._states_by_income
worldatlas.com/articles/the-most-dangerous-states-in-the-u-s.html
www1.udel.edu/soc/faculty/parker/SOCI836_S08_files/Landetal_AJS90.pdf
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0191886912000840
nationalvanguard.org/2015/06/on-the-origin-of-the-word-racist/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Sage report and hide.

sage

white people are gross

How could I be mad, man? Just watch the face of that girl, she seems satisfied and relaxed.

Just, how could I? Not like she was my gf or she ever knew of my existance, so... ?

I don't get your question, OP.

will you run away from the kid?

its becas hes a black

sociobiologicalmusings.blogspot.ca/2011/10/problems-with-mixed-race-marriages-and.html

IQ of offspring shifts towards the average for the race.
humanvarieties.org/2013/04/18/iq-regression-to-the-mean-the-genetic-prediction-vindicated/
books.google.co.uk/books?id=BMXVZzvLXz8C&printsec=frontcover#v=onepage&q&f=false

“Adolescents who identify themselves as mixed race are at higher health and behavior risk than those of 1 race.” Indeed, even when controlling for education, socioeconomic status, and other factors, there is an across-the board higher rate of health risks amongst mixed race adolescents than mono-racial adolescents.
www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1448064/

Black-White children have family incomes similar to those of Black families, similar rates of fatherlessness as Black families, and are more likely than BOTH Whites AND Blacks to engage in risky behaviors like drinking, fighting, stealing, and doing drugs.
nber.org/papers/w14192

White-Asian children are twice as likely as Asians to have mental illness.

White-Black babies suffer higher risks of prematurity, low birth weight, neonatal death, and stillbirth.

”When it comes to engaging in risky/anti-social adolescent behavior, however, mixed race adolescents are stark outliers compared to both blacks and whites.” This holds true despite being raised in similar environments to mono-racial children.
www.msu.edu/~renn/RHE-_mixed_race.pdf

When you "breed out all the whites"
You know there will be no whites left yes?
You'll be left with only niggers.
That will be your punishment. Forced to live surrounded by nothing but monkeys.
>Good job idiot you're attempting to put yourself through living hell.

So what?

Great minds think alike

>pro tip of the day, typing "sage" in the option field prevents bumping of the thread.

HOW DIS MAKE U FEEL BLACK BOI?!?!?!

black on 4cho === badddddd

lol

OK wait, excuse me for being so mean

but why??? lol

>Being a mortalfag
>being OP
>not having a multiple foot dick
>implying women don't prefer larger more demonic dicks

When your welfare check isn't enough to satisfy her, she will be back. But no one will want her dirty diseased ass so she will kill herself

Stop replying to page 1 Google pic bait. Sage, do your part.

Op is white with a gay ass fetish

>fuck you whitey

RACE MIXING AND WHY IT'S BAD
------

dailystormer.com/transplant-organs-do-not-exist-for-race-mixed-persons/
The unspoken problems of race mixing.

Certain genes for large brains, linked to high IQ, are common everywhere except Africa.
amren.com/news/2006/06/scientists_stud/

Environment accounts for little or none of the USA racial IQ gap:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Minnesota_Transracial_Adoption_Study

In academic standardized testing , the wealthiest Black children underperform all but the poorest White children and just barely outperform even them.
jbhe.com/latest/index012209_p.html

Even when IQ is controlled for, Blacks display higher measurements of psychopathic personality than Whites:

amren.com/news/2008/08/race_and_psycho/

Violent crime correlates more tightly with race than with wealth or population density:
ronunz.org/2013/07/20/race-and-crime-in-america/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_U.S._states_by_income
worldatlas.com/articles/the-most-dangerous-states-in-the-u-s.html

Race is also more tightly correlated to homicide rate
www1.udel.edu/soc/faculty/parker/SOCI836_S08_files/Landetal_AJS90.pdf
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0191886912000840

What the fuck does your post even mean?
Natural selection and evolution only apply to organisms that are actively under effects of selection. Currently, the human race has had so many technological strides that even the most retarded humans can reproduce. If they can reproduce, they pass on their genes. That's it. Race does have very little to do with it, especially when your race is in the minority compared to the entire population of the planet. Even if all sandniggers and africaniggers get aids or blow themselves up, there are tons of non-white races in the first world countries that will continue to reproduce at a greater rate than whites, regardless of intelligence, wealth, etc. It takes no intelligence to reproduce. It takes no money to reproduce...

Do some people deny that "race exists?" If so, I guess that explains it, and those people are fucking retarded. However, just because there are genetic differences between different groups of people, that doesn't mean that all white people are superior in all ways to all black people. Some white people are dumb as shit, and some black people are very intelligent.

I'm so confused as to what the fuck your post if talking about. Can anyone explain?

>u white ass mother fuckers will be bred out of existence

Says less than 13% of the population with steadily declining birth rates since 2009

Not the one who you are raging to, i only have one comment, There is no such thing as one "human race". human is a poetic term that is descriping a set of emotions and behavior that most ppl on this planet dont have or display.

There is no one human race.

You are using a marxist propaganda term that is engrained deeply in to the mindset of the masses.

Please watch the "Planet of the Apes" movies to see what happens next.

>JOHN BETTENDORF
>O
>H
>N

>B
>E
>T
>T
>E
>N
>D
>O
>R
>F

She's a coal burner, why would I be mad that you are taking some of the lowest of the low from our race? You can keep her, she is damaged goods anyway. She probably talks like a black person, too.

why are all palm clingers, and desert monkeys always so racist?

GET OUT OF 4 CHAN NIGGER WE ARE GOING TO SEND YOU ALL BACK TO AFRICA WHERE YOU BELONG FUCKING NIGGERS

evolution doesnt just work like pokemon, things dont jut get born as the next evolution. retardation's and problematic conditions, if proven useful to survival stay. the fact that people with them can reproduce does not mean we are no longer evolving, that is a rudimentary way of looking at "survival of the fittest" a phrase which in itself is a watered down explanation for what evolution is. thats the whole reason for randomization in the gene pool, its always a gamble no matter how perfect the genetics. Humans have evolved to a point where the smartest can help the weakest, this does not remove us from evolution it only proves our race at this point can survive this way. if this does not work out and too many idiots take over and start getting everyone killed the smartest and best equipt for survival will take over again and continue reproducing more etc... we are not removed from evolution right now it has always been a slow process.

This image is so goddamn stupid it has to be bate. Not even could the most knuckle dragging racist ideologue in here could possibly make sense of this thing.

>pic related

>2017
>not being racist
Ok grandpa.

Gay like this?

let the butthurt flow through you niggerboy

post more of those pics of africa before and after whites

It is 100% true. Sad, but true.

can you please explain what this means for us who are clueless?

pls take all the white wimmenz u want but stop taking our white doggos

it basically means niggers are dumb snowflakes

It means that there is no "one human race". We are humans but the variations between us are huge.

And those are not only associated with skin color. As marxists would have you believe.

shitflakes

well thanks anons

can I find this anywhere in pdf? I would love to read it

Gross.

kek

sage

and hide thread my niggas.

source?

sure thing (((op)))

Holy fuck. Gawd Dayum.

Wow. She looks like a coal mine.

one the other hand. white + asian mix is superior to white

The funny thing is that you're white and you don't actually believe that yet you can't resist shitposting it.

Lol. Goodshit bruh

OOMPA LOOMPA DOOPITY DOO
ANOTHER OF THESE THREADS IT'S SAD BUT IT'S TRUE
OOMPA LOOMPA DOOPITY DEE DEE
SAGE ALL FIELDS AND YOU WILL BE FREE

Must be the same guy again.

Nooo not the doggos!!! :(

jesus mary and joseph that's a sin right there

Bump

He seems like an alright dude

You can have some of them. We will take the most beautiful black women anyway.

See?

I have no sexual issues.

I am rather confused to why one would spend his youth to repost same threads again and again and again on an anonymous forum. Literally anything is more interesting.
Even if this is a bot, you literally spent time to program it and run it constantly.

Do you have some psychological issue?
Anyone who could get angry about these nonsense threads either have given up or long gone.

Fuck you cuck!

The word racist was made (in to a bad thing) by internationalist globalist jewish commies in order to destabilized a existing nation.

They do this to take over the means of production and gain control over the assets of set nation whilst being foreigners themselves.

In Charles Malato’s Philosophie de l’Anarchie (1897) we find both raciste and racisme:
No doubt that before arriving at complete internationalism, there will be a stage which will be racism;
but it must be hoped that the layover will not be too long, that it will be rapidly surpassed. Communism, which appears that it must inevitably be regulated at the beginning of its functioning,
especially in regard to international trade, will bring about the establishment of racist federations (Latin, Slavic, Germanic, etc.). Anarchy — which we can glimpse at the end of two or three generations when,
as a result of the development of production, any regulations will have become superfluous — will bring the end of racism and the advent of a humanity without borders.
nationalvanguard.org/2015/06/on-the-origin-of-the-word-racist/

Wtf

True love i mean hatred

No it isnt

“Adolescents who identify themselves as mixed race are at higher health and behavior risk than those of 1 race.” Indeed, even when controlling for education, socioeconomic status, and other factors, there is an across-the board higher rate of health risks amongst mixed race adolescents than mono-racial adolescents.
www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1448064/

Black-White children have family incomes similar to those of Black families, similar rates of fatherlessness as Black families, and are more likely than BOTH Whites AND Blacks to engage in risky behaviors like drinking, fighting, stealing, and doing drugs.
nber.org/papers/w14192

White-Asian children are twice as likely as Asians to have mental illness.

White-Black babies suffer higher risks of prematurity, low birth weight, neonatal death, and stillbirth.

”When it comes to engaging in risky/anti-social adolescent behavior, however, mixed race adolescents are stark outliers compared to both blacks and whites.” This holds true despite being raised in similar environments to mono-racial children.
www.msu.edu/~renn/RHE-_mixed_race.pdf

aw stfu with the jew stuff mohammed. "Jeweish commies" do you know how stupid you sound no communist is jewish no jewish is dumb enough for communism

This is how brazil happened, white dudes fucking blacks, the muds fucking everything, than the whites decline until you end up with this shit.

>this white bitch is engaged to me
>engaged
she got your money fool, hahahahahaa

some americans may have light skin but they are all niggers to the rest of the world

kill yourself you fucking peasant

lol, all niggas are ANIMALS

I wish people would stop bumping these retarded threads and falling for the same shitposting every single time 200 threads a day.

>having a penis so small you feel compelled to save these charts

How did you make the photo?

As a black man, I honestly don't want a white woman. I'd rather take a black girl

WE WUZ KANGZ

>so gay he talks about others penises constantly

>you forget typing sage in the option field during shitposting

These threads make me laugh sometimes. I love to see the racism out of some of you. My ex wife left me for a black guy. Now they have no power beg me for money and weed and ask me for shit all the time. Not saying all blacks are like this but this guy clearly fits the stereotype of most racist idea of a black man. Lmao

Lmao. The only way whiteys can make themselves feel better is with photoshop LOL!!

it's you that's being bred out dumbass.