My girlfriend's ex boyfriend's cock is huge. Mine is 6.3 inches long and a little less than 6 inches around...

My girlfriend's ex boyfriend's cock is huge. Mine is 6.3 inches long and a little less than 6 inches around. Her ex's is 9 inches and apparently super thick. One of her friends is dating him now and kept talking about it and showed me a picture. What should I do?

Try harder next time.

Try harder to what?

On getting a bigger dick, please try to keep up.

I didn't think i needed a bigger dick until yesterday.

Better get to working on that.

>6 inches around
Yeahok

Insert gasoline with a needles in dick. He will become bigger. Source: im a professional dick enlarger

No but I'm serious the way this girl was talking about it was crazy. And if she feels about it the same way as her friend then wyf am i supposed to do. She told me I was the best she ever had and now i feel like she was just lying to me

lmao OP, is not about how long but how thick... how thick is yours?

Around 5.8

A little less than 6

If you have 6 that's enough.

Simply find out how she likes it and focus on doing it that way.

Most girls don't want big they want someone that knows how to work it.

Do you eat her out before fucking her? Does she feel loose? Do you have any redeeming quality, are you nicer then her ex? Is your life more in control? Better job, better car? Does he still live at his parents plac? Fucking is only a small part of the relationship. Maybe he cums in seconds and doesn't know what to do with his huge schlong

Tell her your ex-gf tits were bigger or her vagoo was tighter. 6inch is a good size. As long as sehr wants to fuck you, you are okay. If she wants horse cock then she will leave you

Why do you even fucking care ?

Big dicks are fun for a girl to check off her list, but if its really that big, it takes a lot of warm up for girls to use without pain. Over 6 inches is plenty and she can fuck you and get off without pain. If your GF brings it up and shit, she's being a bitch and you should drop her, but if your GF says she doesn't care, and it's just her friend trying to emasculate you, keep on carrying on. Her friend sounds like a cunt but if your GF doesn't have a cavernous vagina you are good to go ace, just show some fucking confidence.

This

>what should I do?
Suck his dick obviously

Since it makes a difference to you, you should probably just turn gay. You would make a delightful sub.

This.

You give them the power to make you feel inferior by reacting to this, they're taking advantage of you being unsure of the size of your dick. Stop worrying stop reacting, they'll stop and respect you.

Thats what i thought but the way her friend was talking about it

this OP... read this. this m8 xplain it whole... i belive sex is an important part of the whole but sex is not only about the dick.. a good cunnilingus will make your 6 inches dick feels like 11, be creative and spontaneous, work hard.. squize da shit and try to prolongue your orgasm so she has to ask you to cum cuz she is tired...

I always eat her out before putting it in. No she feels tight to me. I'm a paramedic who still lives at home with his parents I'm trying to save up money but i get paid like shit. Her ex is a drug dealer with his own apartment, car, and a shit ton of money (hes white).

Don't listen to previous user, don't compare yourself to him. Girls like guys who don't care and are find with themselves, that's it.

Doesn't make him better than you . He sounds like a wanna be nigger. Cmon user . Just run some hard ass train on her. You've got this. And if not so be it . She's just a girl . You'll find another one and seeing how you're a paramedic you're obviously not a neck beard .

Idk about that. I do spend most of my time here

Seems you got your shit together. Living at your parents while you are a paramedic though and probably bringing 40k+ a year? I could not wait to get out of my parents place when I was a teen, and my parents are cool as fuck!

>dont chase em' replace em'

Just because her friend is a size queen don't mean your gf is. He's her ex for a reason. Keep satisfying her and you'll be fine.
Post pics of her friend though

What, you haven't heard sam kinnisons routine?

Shove it up her ass.

Suddenly you're big again "oh god get it out get it out! you're huge!"

Kids today would do well to watch some kinnison and vintage dice clay.

you can go in all the way, he probably couldn't. There is more for you to enjoy and she is doing it with you. I only see a win win here, so what is the actual problem?

Unless, you are gay for his dick now. In that case, why don't you go for it and gobble that sucker up!

Don't mean shit.
My wife's ex is hung like a humpback whale, and I'm just above whitey average.
I can make her squirt like a super soaker, while he never could (confirmed by talking with him about it).
Fuckin A right I'm secure.
OP, as long as you can satisfy her and keep her happy then you have nothing to worry about.

And if the anus is less tight than it should be, then he might have a problem

Number one, you are above average (no matter what the internet dick warriors tell you) and are pretty damn girthy at nearly 6 inches.

Second of all size matters more than you would like, but not as much as you think. Chick is with you now. If dick size was all that important to her, she would still be with him.

Emotional connections (and feeling connected during sex) matter WAY more to women, and much more than a man could understand. Get that shit down (Get in her fucking head, user!) and you will be the sex god she brags about.

Has she ever brought it up or discussed his size with you, or dick size in general (on any end of the spectrum)?

Insecure faggot. Learn how to fuck. Plus, are you saying your woman's a whore? Ok, so he has 9 inches, doesn't mean a woman can handle that repeatedly unless she's had ALOT of experience. Plus, just because they have 9 inches doesn't mean they know how to use it. A few friends of mine are big and they only fuck loose whores. When they get a good woman, they'll screw it up because instead of taking it easy, they try to fuck them like the whores. Learn how to fuck and youre fine. He had to go slow and easy; you get to pound that shit.

I've been fucking this chick since highschool for about 10 years. I was her first.

She's had guys almost 3 times my length. But she keeps coming back to me for dick when she's horniest (ovulating/period) regardless of whether she has a boyfriend or not.

After 10 years of this I finally asked her why. I never had a problem with my dick size, but I told her shes had bigger dick, probably thicker dick, nicer looking/smelling/tasting dick, why my dick?

>i just like thick uncircumsized cocks user. they feel the best

Seeing one girl now, her ex was bigger than me. But I pound her good enough that she bits my arms all up and leaves bruises the size of oranges on my arms.

People at work stopped asking where I get them from. Lewl.

tl;dr : OP, dick size doesnt matter unless you're a microdick. I've got 4.5 inches to my name, you've got 6+. Just go manhandle some girl and treat her like a fucktoy, s'what they all like.

Especially feminists.

dont worry user, i have a pretty big dick but life is shit and i wont get to use it anyways because i hate myself for being such an emotionally distraught faggot who cant get chicks i desire

dump her. date an asian girl. compared to asian guys she'll think your cock is gozirra!

Well, the only thing an Asian girl cares about is the size of your wallet and you ability to give her lighter skinned babies.

This. Tightest pussies on earth

>One of her friends is dating him now and kept talking about it and showed me a picture

things that never happened

Around not across, dildo breath!