No bread? Have bread

No bread? Have bread

Bread. Yespls.

Mmm fluffy bread

Have you drawn it yourself?

Some white bread.

I prefer soft warm buns to bread tbh

Oh, hey it is a set?

That's a loli. And it looks pretty brutal.

Dammit, sorry, haven't slept- looked like Hiro from thumbnail.
Least now i know there's still someone else in here tho

No need to apologize, happened to me too like 2 days ago.

Also I'm happy now because there are finally some good pics I've never seen before here.

Freshly toasted buns

First time I've done that in forever, thanks for not reee'ing
Also, love this set, it just seems so blissful

Huh, then just wait til someone with actual resources shows up then
Shit tier phone poster atm, all stuff I've posted has been from these

Yeah some people lose their shit over the smallest things, sometimes I forget that it's become not normal to just point out a mistake and move on.

Also one of my favorite sets lately. Just love happy love-making.

Haha, well, I collect for some years now, so there's not much I haven't seen before.

Another newer fav

Fair enough, rather the same, kinda scary to imagine how many shots pics are loosely floating around in the ol memory banks, can scan through breads p quick for new to me stuff
...you can put shota archival in a CV, rite?

This thread is amazing. I wish someone could fap me to this.

Frick, rip break.
Bbl

I still have about 12k images to sort through, so I'm a pretty crappy archivar, though. I envy people who can properly sort their stuff.

To be honest boys in japan are exceptionally adorable, even adults are cute as fuck, very hard not to get hard as a gay man

High five for a fellow user with a fetish for japanese men.

though I detest their weird fashion tastes, and excessive body hair armpits pubes etc, plus 90% are uncut that I really hate, as a cut man, it looks like a dogs penis lol

I can sign your distaste for that body hair, but as an uncut man I'm really happy they are uncut. Because cut dicks look like mushrooms to me. No offense, but you know how taste can differ.

yeah it is very interesting that difference between cut/uncut feeling, some sort of learned taste maybe due to our individual states of cocks,

but I agree sometimes some cut dicks looks horrible, like some sort of parasitic mushroom, and some uncut dicks looks really sweet. It is all relative in a way, but skewed a bit I guess.

To be fair, I prefer uncut as the head os more sensitive. Which makes it way more fun to tease and please someone. I'm uncut, so I guess I'm biased.

Well, you literally grow up with your dick, so I think it shapes your world view quite a bit.

Especially in a world where so much is defined by sex and sexuality.

Japan needs laws to enforce body hair removal, those jap boys would be much tastier with less hair

more lewd

I'd support the end goal, but that'd be a bit too much fascism for me, lol.

homo-fascism lol