A while ago, I thaught about getting a BJ from a hooker. So I started browsing the classifieds of my area...

A while ago, I thaught about getting a BJ from a hooker. So I started browsing the classifieds of my area. I found one that sounded good, saved her cellphone number, but lost interest.

Recently, I got a new co-worker, saved her number for work reasons and guess what... I already had it.

What do?

get a blowjob

/thread

Nothing

blackmail her..

blowjob 4 free..

fulfill the prophecy

Numbers can be recycled, text her hooker things from a throwaway textplus app.

Use it for blackmail at work to get free sex.

Talk to her like the human being she is and try, beyond anything else, to avoid mentioning that shitty time in her life.

Have some tact, my dude.

I thaught I could tell her something like: I was irritated when you called me yesterday. I already had your number saved.

I mean... possible free fuck, amirite?

get a bj, maybe she gives you coworker discount

>plot twist
user was working in a hooker center all along

pffff wrong site for you.. go to habbo hotel have fun there

doubt blackmail would work. would probably play it off "yeah i used to be a stripper"

also even if you go thris route you need to befriend her first. controlling that friend zone SHE is in, being receptive to flirtatious interactions at times. conducting yourself in such a manner that she is on your dick; literally rubbing past you on purpose at times.

also if other chick co-workers like you already this will only help you. female inter-competition within the work environment can run hot.

god what an opportunity...

Secretly take a picture of her today and post it. What you do depends on how good she looks.

That!

>wat do?
>psychological manipulation
she's probably over with meaningless sex, but she needs love, caring, and attention.
you'll make her think she'll get the love and caring she needs from you.
then fuck her senseless all night, and never call back again.

MOAAAARRRRRR!!!!!!!

>Numbers can be recycled

This. How long ago was the hooker ad? There is a good chance this is a different person. My new cell phone number used to belong to some white trash woman that gets constant texts and calls asking about stupid redneck high school shit.

Fuck off you retarded summerfag shitstain

About 6 weeks. And the hookers' ad said that she would be "out of town" in 2 weeks - which, conveniently, is the exact time she started working there.

Very unlikely that it's a recycled number.

I remember when someone posted this image saying it was CP and the mods took the thread down

Also:get BJ

Who is this girl? For ages I've wanted more pictures of her.

From a legal teens thread months ago

Do this

I had a phone number of an ex co-worker, I texted her some months after I left the job, but the picture in whatsapp was one of a shemale prostitute. I still texted out of curiosity and I was a bit horny. Needless to say, I ended up fucking a shemale.

You fuck off, you waste-of-life mongrel-guts cunt.

Nice one

just arrange something from a diffrent number

I think I wont text her. It's much easier to judge her reaction to it in person. I will mention it casually next time we are talking in my office.

Maybe instead of casually mentioning it you could gently push and knife into your eye. Fucking cunt.

butthurt summerfag detected

This is bull shit. Hookers don't use their personal phone for business. They go buy a 20 dollar throw away phone from the dollar store. GTFO you liar

name is my faerie love

Post more of the girl in the train in the pic

detected by who? You? Lord of the mother-fucking ass spelunkers? Fuck you, you rancid sack of fuck.

>fantasist bullshit.html

Instead of pulling your microdick to stories you made up on Sup Forums, just go and actually fuck a hooker

I think this guy's cheese slid off his cracker.

Another fag says that this is cp. you're a DISGRACE, tricking people who dont realise the subjects are underage into wanking to cp

If not actually retarded, stupid as hell.

I think you're the worst kind of oxygen thief on the planet.Hopefully one day you'll wake up to the sound of your children being raped with knives.

>
>You fuck off, you waste-of-life mongrel-guts cunt.

Further proving you're a summerfag

Step 1: Get another job
Step 2: Quit job 1
Step: Don't be a fucking bitch and ask her for a BJ.

Gb2whateverhugboxshitholeyoucamefrom

How exactly am I further proving it you retard?

That was my first post in this thread.

What a fucking spasticated mongoloid.

I would but the pools closed

Hey she gave you her number.
She obviously into you.
And she is DTF.

Freebie time.

Don't let on you know she was a hooker or you lose any chance at free pussy.

Wrap that rascal.

Also, if she knows that you know the sex will suck balls.

If she doesn't then she will be more open to do things with you.

As with all things your silence is your best weapon.

This!