>Daughter is aspiring actress
>Cast her in your new movie
>Movie is universally despised

How does Kevin look Harley in the eyes?

>He actually named his daughter Harley Quinn
ABSOLUTE MADMAN

Would titty fuck both of them

is he not also universally despised

>How does Kevin look Harley in the eyes?
he does it to avoid staring at that chin

All she does is over act the entire film. If the premise and narrative wasn't already so shit she'd be the worst thing about it. As it stands she's only a contributing factor. Unless the trailer was meant to highlight all of the terrible parts of the film.

Johnny Depp's daughter is like a spitting image of ASR though which makes me daydream about face-fucking her whenever she's on screen but that's not enough to get me to sit through this shit. I know Silent Bob has gone on to say that he only makes films that he personally wants to see but Yogahosers was criminally stupid. He knows and he doesn't care and I don't know if a filmmaker taking that stance is to be applauded or ignored. Too bad his kid is a solid drunk 6/10. She'd have prospects if she were hot.

thic

pretty easy considering that rack

Not like she would get cast in shit otherwise

What did he mean by this?

It always makes me laugh when famous actors try to make their kids into actors. They don't seem to realize that having a massive egomaniac narcissist for a parent does a large amount of harm to a child. Then they thrust the kid into the limelight and damage the kids even more.

He's a loving and attentive father

this is never not nauseating to read

Is he talking about his daughter here? That's disgusting

Hmm...really makes u think

Tom Hanks son thinks hes a funny guy.

you didn't know that Kevin Smith fucks his daughter?

Seeing this tweet, makes this picture 10 times more disgusting now.

he really needs to cut down on the pot

What did THEY mean by this?

JESUS CHRIST WILL HE EVER STOP WEARING BIG FUCKING JORTS?

KEK
look how small his feet look compared to the rest of his body

Why the holy fuck does he wear clothes ten times too big for him still.

How has nobody said. "Kevin you look like a fucking autistic asshole."

i just want her to sit on my face

>"actress"

is this what people call friends and family Kevin includes in his home videos?

she literally wont get any parts other than her fathers movies

>blazer
>jean shorts
>running shoes

Holy fuck I couldn't dress that horribly even if I tried.

obviously it's his "brand", but what i dont get is how he hasn't grown up, said "i have tons of money and fame, why am i still dressing like an autist?" and evolved into something else?

i guess the obvious answer is he is infact, an actual autist

this cant be real

KIKEbook.com/YesThatKevinSmith/posts/10152832052316930

Putting his daughter in movies is like a cruel joke. She obviously has no talent and is...unfortunate looking. She'll probably look back one day and wonder why her dad ruined her life by forcing into shitty movies that everyone hates, including one where he cast her opposite a girl who is clearly much more objectively attractive.

he is citizen kaned her

>How does Kevin look Harley in the eyes?
He named her Harley Queen, he clearly doesn't give a shit about her emotional well being.

"It always felt like I was lying: like I was presenting someone who I normally was not."

you know what the "real" me is? a dude wearing fucking crocs and sweatpants because i bet that shit is comfy as fuck. the difference is i'm not a literal autist

sabotage
child abuse
she looks extremely bland anyway
she would have been perfect for all those late 90's teen flicks

I wear a fucking t shirt and cargo shorts when it's hot out and I still cringe whenever I see his clothes.

>Daughter is a very plain girl
>Seems very average at almost everything
>no discernible talent

Literally the only way shes going to appear in a film ia if he Dad bank rolls it.

What strange movie to broadcast her in... Niche doesnt even begin to describe it...

w-what's wrong with t-shirts with cargo shorts

Tusk is one of the worst films I've ever seen, even if his new one is trash, it's only up from here

you are the cringe

t-shirts aren't bad but good luck losing your virginity wearing cargo shorts ever

How are we real if parents aren't real?

disgusting.

holy fuck, never noticed that. it looks like it's shopped

kek

I don't ever want to eat again after reading this

just seems like a run of the mill chan post, tbqh. i bet he has browsed Sup Forums

i know its fucking hilarious

how the fuck did kevin smith have a hand in producing this semen demon

That reminds me. I was watching Excalibur and this actress gets raped by the guy who killed her characters husband, she gets her tits out and sucked and shit and the scene lasts like a minute and its all one shot

Looked up who she was and it was the directors daughter and now I cant stop imagining some creepy old british dude giving orders to an actor on the best way to strip down his daughter and simulate raping her and restarting the scene when he doesn't do it properly

>how the fuck did kevin smith have a hand in producing this semen demon
he probably stimulated his wife's clitoris with his one of his hands, while doing the usual thing with his benis.

SOOOOOOOOOOO SAD

I know this guy! What was the name of this show! I remember like three kids, a mummy, this blue guy and wonder if I just imagined the fucking thing!

Flabber from Beetleborgs

Fuck i hate how he dresses so much.

She should be thankful that she gets to leach off her father's success instead of sucking dick like all the other actresses to get a role.

he dresses like a 90s wigger. someone needs to tell him that is out of fashion

i couldn't care less about the personal lives of people i've never met, but that actually is pretty sad.

i laughed so hard. someone should ask her about her dad again

Um, more like that webm pls

Why is she laughing? Context?

Are they trying to tell me they want to fugg?

It was like a part-time job for her. She made money from it so she is likely happy.

Lol I do this cause I put on over 30 pounds trying to bulk and failing

Now only my cargo shorts fit me. I'm so embarrassed

i don't know. she probably wasn't close to her father and/or it's a nervous reaction some people have when dealing with traumatic memories and experiences.

Tusk was goat

I actually enjoyed it at first. The way it made the whole premise of this madman wanting to turn him into a walrus seem utterly absurd yet also horrifying at once was brilliant. Plus I liked the antagonist a lot. But the big reveal just turned it into... fuck, christ knows. It looked too fucking dumb to be disturbing, but it looked too awkward to be funny.

She'd be doing alright if that wasn't the worst idea ever.

He should have just gone with some of his usual ideas and cast her in it. Rather than shaping the film around her. That never works out. It's clear that he did is as well by his reaction in the interview.

>implying this isn't the most embarassing picture of kevin smith

He dresses to hide how fat he is.

he is not doing a very good job.

>KIKEbook.com/YesThatKevinSmith/posts/10152832052316930
>the hockey jersey is a nod to my dad who never wanted me to leave jersey
Holy shit, just say it's slimming and it makes you look less fat. That's obviously why he wears them.

t. fat fuck

I mean, Kevin Smith's wife is literally a former model, so it's obviously working out for him somehow.

>former model
Nigga she was a reporter, not a model

He's short so his feet are already small. The extra pounds just make them look even smaller. I'd day he's about 7.5 to 8.5

his wife looks kind of like Casey Anthony.

M O N E Y
O
N
E
Y

Was thinking about the time she was in Playboy, my bad.

Nah, that was just the time Smith took a picture of his wife with another guy

Why would he call her 'Harley Quinn"? Couldn't he have been more subtle? Like Harleen or just Harley?

>the time

don't forget when he had her make out with another guy in Clerks 2.

>It's a Kevin Smith insulted my hero Jay Leno episode, and I have vowed vengeance upon him by shitposting daily on Sup Forums episode
When will it end, sir? When will it end?

She's got the whore mothers horseface with his features. Kills my boner FUCKING DEAD!!!FACT!!!

How much labia do you think shes licked??

I know the internet killed privacy and being frank is everything but still, did he need to go that far? I mean we woulda got it even if he said baby hole or honeypot. Fuck.

>that fucking nose
You think her mother would teach her to contour at least

no he pretty obviously wants to fuck his daughter

BECAUSE THEY NEVER FOUND OUT THAT SHE KILLED HIM!!!FACT!!!

Why did he even put her in it? It was just embarrassing for her especially with sexy Rosario as her foil. Everything she would come on the screen I would just feel...disgusted. literally looks like a skeleton.

that's so fucking gross she looks like an ugly man

Probably... he's a forty-something year old pot head who still acts and dresses like he's in his twenties. I'm sure that at the very least, he encourages hes daughter to be open sexually... trying to be the cool best friend parent

lately she's been looking rather grandmotherly. or like Jenna Jameson post-plastic surgery.

>I'm sure that at the very least, he encourages hes daughter to be open sexually

well he lets her dress like a whore instead of making her at least leave the house in a burka, like any decent man would.

Yeah that's definitely botox face there. And it's all worn off by now

DUDE, HE HAD THE FUCKING NERVE TO PUT THAT UGLY FUCKING HORSEFACE TRANNY IN JAY AND SILENT BOB AS ONE OF THE GIRL GROUP THAT SHE HAD NO BUSINESS BEING A PART OF!!! OH AND, HEY, LET'S PUT HER HAIR IN PIGTAILS SO WE CAN SEE HER FUCKING DUMBO EARS!!! GREAT IDEA KEVIN!!!FACT!!!

He's 5'9. He's as tall as many other actors.
Yet he looks shorter.

wtf shes kevin smiths daughter?

I saw her naked on omegle

she's got a big head

I'll be her dad.

> should've made the feet smaller