I met this married chick on Craigslist this morning I've been talking 2 for a couple of weeks...

I met this married chick on Craigslist this morning I've been talking 2 for a couple of weeks. Her husband is paralyzed and basically a vegetable due to a work accident. So when I show up the guy is there and I'm like wtf, she starts telling me she has to watch him 24/7 because he gets choked on his own spit, then proceeds to come close and touches my dick from the outside of my pants. One thing leads to another and i ask her if we could roll her husband in front of the television? She said she would feel more comfortable if he was in the same room with us. So my penis is raging hard and we start getting busy, in the mean time all i can hear us her husband moaning and gurgling in anger. She tells me to fuck her from behind and watches him while I'm in her, the sound of this man was haunting and it did nothing but turn her on more. It was like she enjoyed it. As I busted on her back I put on my clothes and started making my way out the house with a feeling of shame and grattitude at the same time, then as I was shutting the door and kissing her goodbye I noticed a tear running down this man's cheek. I'm probably going to hell for this but definitely want some more of this one. What do you guys think?

show us the e-mail, or the CL post that she posted to get you to come over. Sorry OP, gonna need proof on a claim this epic

So what does he do all day

Watch TV

Raspberry Ripple

PROOOF

Fake as fuck

need proof OP, I'm waiting with bated breath

Damn you typed up all this fake boring shit just to get saged.

Saged btw.

As a paralyzed user, I'm ashamed to say this turned me on

Same thing happened to me except it was the girl in a coma and the guy fucking me in the ass. As he blew his load in my ass and started to pull out to leave my ass the pressure release caused me to fart shit and cut. As I saw the flecks of shit and cum land on her crippled body I noticed a single tear roll down her cheek. I left feeling shame and gratitude for his thick load. Probably going to hell, but I want more of this one. What do you guys think?

should have charged extra for the cripple to watch/10

LIES

>fantasist bullshit.html

Instead of pulling your microdick to stories you made up on Sup Forums, just go and actually fuck a hooker

Makes sense

next time ask if you can fuck his ass too. Spoonfeed him your cum when it comes out of his anus.

It won't let me post the email because our says to many lines and plus y'all niggers don't need to know who I am

Definitely not into fucking a dude, plus he smells anyways

This is actually plausible. I have a friend who's husband is all fucked up from a head injury. His wife takes care of him but hes like a child and stays in a wheelchair all day. Every couple of weeks she asks me to come over. We usually fuck when he is asleep. She just needs a man to service her needs periodically.

you are so full of shit you make me fucking sick

This happened guys, sorry if it seems out of reach for regular fucktards. I'm married as well so i don't keep my conversation oon my phone or email long. I do have pics of her on my Dropbox

no proof no happen, is it your first day here

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Lol it's cool, just wanted to share this morning. Shit like this never happens to me

>Shit like this never happened to me

fixed

>The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
>Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Fucking bunch of massive faggots here..

i think i wanna die after reading this crap

I think you should hsve started telling this with

Once upon a time