Sup Forums I need your help

Sup Forums I need your help

My mother is a total feminist and she always goes on about how men are terrible

How do I survive? I'm losing my sanity. Moving out isn't a viable course of action right now btw

Other urls found in this thread:

realsexism.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Weed 100%

Try hitting her.

Make it a viable option and move. You cannot argue with a first world feminist. They're delusional and illogical. Avoid as much contact or interaction as possible.

My mother was an irrational paranoid fucking moron. I love her but Jesus, she's an idiot and keeps everything secret like she worked for the CIA.

You can't argue or rationalize with illogical people. It's not possible and you're wasting your time. Just nod and go about your day. Avoid contact, work on your financial situation and move on.

It seems you're still dependent on her, so from your perspective she's right. Get a job and move out, then you can complain about feminism.

Use it for your advantage. Feminists get offended easily. My friends gf is a total feminist, so i started to say things like "there is scientific proof that womens brains are 10% smaller than mens", but with a total straight face. Then see them freaking out calling you a pig.

It's clear what you gotta do. You need to fuck your mom. She needs a good hair pulling ass slapping dicking. Give it to her. She should chill the fuck out after that

Show her this link: realsexism.com/ and "The Red Pill" by Cassie Jaye

I can greentext a story from a day ago

>have two cats
>one is male, the other a female
>they're play fighting
>the female cat begins hitting the male cat pretty hard
>mom says something in lines of "yeah hit 'im. He's a man, he deserves it"
>when the male cat starts getting more aggresive all of a sudden she cares, goes to stop the fight so the female doesn't get hurt
>mfw

It's usually small things like these, I know it may not seem like much but imagine having this undertone in nearly every interaction with her. She fucking hates anything with a dick, and its making me feel like shit since I'm a guy

Ask her if she still has her full genitals because if she was SURPRISE a male, then she would probably have gotten them cut as a baby without consent. Remind her of her female privilege and to stop being so delusional.

Financially broke user trying to Survive please could you help a fellow Sup Forumsro out please anything will do I need to feed my family.
Paypal
[email protected]

I know its not a beg thread but I dont know what else to do before my wife and kids call me a failure.

Pretty bad idea if you live with the stupid she-boon.

>outlook.com
I was going to but... Outlook. Who the fuck uses Outlook in 2017?

What happened to her that made her hate men so much?

A broke user my friend

You know Gmail's free, right?

Her husband left her is what I'm guessing. Or she's just a bitch

Probably my dad. They're divorced now, but they used to argue a lot while they were still together. They were both pretty abusive to each other, but I think my dad was a bit more abusive so I can understand where she's coming from. Still, it's not an excuse to project it onto me.

I will probably do something like this tbh. Save enough money and move the fuck out.

They can't call you a failure with a bullet in their heads.

Now I do thank you Sup Forumsro I have always used hotmail/outlook since I was about 12 years old im 27 now and loosing everything all I need to get is about £9 to feed my family for the next couple of days thats why anything will be a help :)

Tell her to stop projecting the shit she had with her husband onto every other man. She made a bad decision in who she married, and that's her fault and only her fault.

I love them to much to even raise my hand to them being a failure to them is crushing my soul and heart

My blood boils every single time I see an Indian. Stupid con artist scamming rude fucks.

>Had to micro-manage over 100 of them at a time for a company since I was volunteered to do so (no one wanted that fucking job)
>Used to freelance and get hired by Indians for writing/development

I hate every last God damn one of them. NUKE INDIA!

i will pray for you.

I am in a similar situation, you wont change her opinion so just try to focus on ignoring her and focusing on your own morals

More like 9 pounds for a free discounted steam game

>Feminism is for equal rights for both genders
>Caters only towards female rights, while ignoring male rights
>It's even called FEMINism

This is true. I also found that you've got a much better chance of convincing her to stop by saying things like "geez, can we talk about things besides men sometimes?" than actually getting her to realize that she's wrong.

Thanks fam

Sup Forumsro my computer just about turns on let alone plays games, its so bad I cant even start up minecraft for my 8 year old son

This.
Say exactly that.
>geez, can we talk about things besides men sometimes

Then get a job my dude?

Rape her just to prove her point

I lost my job yesterday, I get paid friday for last weeks work and no way to buy food until then for the family I have been applying all day but had no success.

degenerate.

Are you redpilled OP?

No but I am blue balled by my wife for the last week and a half now.

Redpill yourself. Men are the real ones that are disadvantaged. Many Anons even back this up with statistics, etc.

Thank you Sup Forumsro I will do some research on it now, Im going to give up on seeing about anybody feeling nice enough to donate as it will probably not happen and take your advice bout redpilling myself, Thanks user

Redpilling yourself will only show you how delusional/ ignorant your mom really is and feminists in general

My mum is dead its just me my wife and kids left for my family

Just slit her throat in her sleep user

He's talking to OP you absolute retard. You are not OP. You're a beggar. He quoted the wrong person and is not talking to you. He's talking to the OP that has a feminist mother. Fuck off I hope your mother died painfully.

So many newfags here

Ignore her

>Hurr durr newfags
>IS A NEWFAG HIMSELF
Die, beggar.

>get Job
>find friends
>stay at uni library till late
>save enough money to live with rent

or you could do what I did
>suck it up
>live alone
>die alone

OP here, didn't realize you were talking to me. I actually do consider myself pretty redpilled on sex inequality and female privilege.

Probably will try the former.

Hey OP. When she starts talking shit about men say "Mom, stop. Remember I am a man and you brought me into this world. Why are you being so mean to your own son?"

so how hard is your life actually, besides that you have to buy your own drinks at the bar bc noone wants to stick their dick in you?