So be in Scotland, checking the news, sees this

So be in Scotland, checking the news, sees this.

Shakes head, wonders why so many Americans love to be anally raped every year by their government.

And they think this guy is doing a good job?

He literally scared the shit out of little boys and fuck their heads, by talking about a swamp > cesspool > sewage. Among other things.

Can they hurry up and start the process to remove him, because us Non-Americans are getting fed up hearing this shit in our news all the time.

And btw Americans, he is never top news story worthy, he is always a "in other news" type story near the end of a news broadcast.

>inb4 some ignorant window licker confuses me as an American liberal even when I said I am Scottish
>thinks liberals exist in Scotland also
>liberals and far right are both fucktards

Why was this on the news in Scotland?

>So be in Scotland

Cucked yourself out of independence. 0/10 would not respect opinion

>says the American who thinks they have "freedom"

Exactly why is it news in Scotland? I think they just report him at the end of the broadcast as a comical relief story.

I’m not American. I’m Scottish. I was living in London at the time of the vote and was ultra fucking mad you stupid cunts voted No.

>scottish
>thinks he or his country is relevant to the world
You've been a stepping stone to the English for almost a millenia, Sup Forumsrah. Your GDP is smaller than most of our States, even the ones full of niggers.

Kill yourself.

Lol, libs have been politicizing the boy scouts for years now. Nothing new.

55 voted no because the government lied and said we would stay in Europe.

Besides you know the majority of that 55% are die hard blue noses. And if you are Scottish you know what I am talking about.

I do. Either the sort of fucking backwards fucking halfwits who won’t eat fish on a Friday because the Tims do or the Tory Edinburgh punters. No fucking excuse though, Scotland will always be under the foot of London because of it. Glad I left.

cnn has to try to ruin trump's reputation in every country

Dude wtf are these pics from

The Cheeto Toddler does a good enough job of that all on his own, whenever he’s got Vlad’s dick out of his mouth long enough to tweet or talk

Considering your country is mostly built on Scottish Rite Freemasonry beliefs, then yeah it is relevant to you.

Not to mention many step forwards in US history and invention were with Scottish backgrounds, as well as some very successful businesses.

But then again you are taught your pro-American education, where you never learn the truth of your country.

I bet they never tell you how America caused all the Islamic Extremism today against the west. Of course you will instantly deny it, but if you look it up you will end up crying in the corner.

Also your GDP is nothing to do with your country, it is profits from businesses operating in said country, the GDP is taxed at 10.5% in the states, most of which is rebated back to the companies because you lot allow it to happen.

Your economy is neck deep in your own shite, and Trump is going to make you fully sink in.

So while everywhere else in the world is enjoying free open border trade, you will only have the Taiwanese to help, and their shoddy cheap manufacturing is not going to help you one bit.

Enjoy.

>inb4 responds thinking they are an expert at everything
>defends his shitty country but knows I am telling the truth.

I am positive we will get a 2nd one in the next couple of years, it has gone too far now not to start the ball ultimately rolling finally.

And I am sure the result with be easily reversed.

He won’t believe because they are fully brainwashed into believe this “freedumb” shit.

>dumpft's an evil idiodic putin/bannon/kushner plant!

Ahh just someone who doesn't know how to debate, so has to flood a thread with pics to hit the cap, so nobody can destroy his fragile utopia of Trumpvile from his delicate snowflake mind.