Always complaining and speaking their own language at work...

Always complaining and speaking their own language at work. They isolate themselves by speaking Filipino languages and then they get mad that nobody else hangs out with them. Well nobody else speaks fucking tagalog or whatever, sounds horrible like a diarrhea shit.

And they have to much pride. They say everything Filipino is best. No Filipino I knew gave a rats ass about boxing and then Manny Pacquiao can along and then all the sudden all of them are boxing experts

My gf is Filipino , her family is from Manilla and they only speak Tagalog at home I don't know what Filipinos you been with man.

You know when Filipinos are driving when they have all those stickers with Filipino flags in different shapes. Biggest bunch of band-wagoners on the planet. Every jungle monkey is a warriors fan now. Always bragging on others accomplishments as of they were their own.

Fil-user here.
Well it's their fault. If they want to get to hang out with others, they have to learn their language. Not just limiting themselves to Tagalog.

Too much pride. Believe me, every time Manny fights. Suddenly everyone becomes a know it all when they have no idea of the sport. Personally, never gave much attention when there's a match.
Also, he's a crap senator.

Honestly what does Michael Jordan have to do with the Philippines?

paquian can't beat marquez

ITT: Filipinos hating their own culture. Also, neckbeards.

Nobody cares, get the fuck over it.

Someone get the Filipino Killer 9000!

They are both niggers

Man, I love filipinos

This one (Filipino) girl @ work can't stop bragging that her favorite wrestler in WWE is a new "pinoy" guy named TJ Perkins. She's all about wrestling now but still never heard of Bret Hart.

hasn't she heard of Dave Batista before.
pffft bandwagon rider...

> beta neckbeard can't get filipino chicks

filipino here.
putang ina.
kill my race please.
we are like, the niggers of asia.
glad im out of that shitehole

Is this the designated filipino thread? Just like the good old times!? On another note I am having trouble transacting in legal affairs because I can't provide any I.D whatsoever.

nobody cares.
kill yourself.

edi wow

Me white American with Filipina wife. Can confirm.

But Bruno Mars look cool

Kek Filipino girls are the easiest Asians too. They're like the Mexicans of chinkland

> conservative christian country
> easy

that adds up lmfao

Sf bay area user checking in. This is like half the people you see in Frisco or Daly City

What's the one thing I can say to a flip that will hurt their pride the most?

"I prefer Mexican mangoes over filipino mangoes"

Is this serious? Speaking of just recently I had a taste of dried Filipino mangos. Why the fuck do they add sugar to them it makes no sense. Everything about that culture is either oily, covered in sugar or salt. No wonder they die young.

Is that Bruno Mars? He's flip? Wtf lol

"Manny's not a even a good boxer. Glad he lost to Mayweather Jr." Oh this will trigger the shit out of them.

> mfw

Aint even mad
yeah, he's also not a good senator

Oh, are you (insert any other pacific islander/SEA nation here)?

I personally like to ask them if they're Indonesian just to mess with them.

I fucking hate Filipinos.

fil-user here
just ask if they are "filipinese". it pisses them off.

hey jollibee's is pretty sweet. when i go in there they revere me as a god . i also stand about a foot and a half taller than those little dude/dudettes.

women are pretty.... but t hat make up tho..
men...dress like 16 yr old chavs

You would have to be very desperate to choose a Filipino on any other race if all of them reject you, cuck.

> desperate
> Philippines is 4th in number of ms. universe winners
> ??
> logic

Found the Filipino. Good luck with dying of heart disease by the age of 50

I fucking hate em. I work in an assembly plant and these people literally stroll everywhere like they have no place to be. Our manager is a flip-flop so 90% of the employees are also flip-flops. There's gotta be laws against this sort of thing

Stupid fuck youll die too, no wonder you hate yourself. Dumb..

Implying that catholic schoolgirls aren't closet freaks

grab em by the pussy

keyword: closet

Hate us cuz u ain't us! We are the best at everything you cannot compete! We can have any white man we want, and they give us all the money!

so close there getting the quints

No one hangs out with Filipinos because they are the Mexicans of Asia. Try working in a long term care pharmacy or a nursing home. They are fucking infested with Filipinos.

The one that gets me though are the old ladies who will bring ziplock bags to work in their purse just in case there is free lunch that day... if you ever ask them why they are scooping Italian beef and sausages into their purse they get all offended and respond with "My kids and grandkids deserve lunch too"

....fucking cunt, yes they do, if they fucking work here. You just scraped clean a tray of beef that is supposed to feed the next lunch hour too. Id rather deal with niggers any day of the week

Here me now. A lot of motherpaking pinoys are emwrging because of technology? Why? Since the past 10 years. Morw and more people here in the ph can own a phone. And a data connection. So meaning this imbeciles recklessly post and comment on everything on the interwebs. They still dont know how the syatem works. And so my feiends. Thats the outcome. Stupid people saying stupid stuff on a stupid medium.

I bet you're a Filipino too with your broken vocabulary, but good job for trying.

Were you having a stroke while typing this shit? Jfc proofread first and learn proper English you retard.

Oh yes im on full retard now

>posting on Sup Forums to avoid showing flags

Never really had too many good memories back in the Philippines, even my mom and dad said it was a shit hole back there. They said they were glad they moved to America

And a free facebook data connection.*

Work @ Tesla in Fremont CA. Can confirm same shit. They also wear their Tesla uniform like they wear Jordans, EVERYWHERE even when not at work. They think they're the shit just because they work at a famous company. Heck they only have the job because half of the HR team is them. I'm a team lead and there are some employees working under me that do whatever they want and I can't discipline them because my supervisor is their cousin or something. Fuck man there are whole Filipino families working here.

Maybe you should get fired for not having the same passion for the company you work for.

/thread
It's obvious has been cucked by Filipinos

I grew up in SoCal. Lookup Rowland Heights. This city is all Filipinos. Cute chicks, but all look the same with nothing exciting or different about them. Signs of pride all around and food places ever quarter mile. I suppose their just like all the other Asians that come from the fucking slums so they try as hard as hell to show off here in the US. Their language is as bad as Indians from India when you hear them speak it. I had a Filipino gf once and I could not stand when she wanted to visit her parents which was every fucking day. They never go out just 1 or 2. Its always 14 or more of these mutherfuckers. I'm glad I ditched this half nigger bitch.