I took MDMA yesterday and feel absolutely shit now. Life has never been worse and I can't find calm in anything...

I took MDMA yesterday and feel absolutely shit now. Life has never been worse and I can't find calm in anything. What to do? My gf just left because she thought I was being weird/not myself

Lmao aren't you the guy from yesterday? Same Tesla pills and same bag.

Take a multi vitamin and drink some plain water. Eat a decent meal.
Get some rest.

You're a stupid faggot for thinking something is wrong with you.

Because there is. Congratulations. You're coming down from a rush of chemicals in your brain, which currently right now, is deprived of said chemicals and is now self regulating itself for future protection.

You're coming down from a serotonin rush dumbass. Idiots like you don't deserve to use, let alone touch drugs.

Work through it. It will pass.

i remember you from yesterday. how was the roll?

It's because you drained your brain of serotonin and dopamine, enjoy your depression.

>takes MDMA
>feels like shit
well thats what you get for doing such niggerish activity you fucking idiot

Eat a meal?? I can barley eat soup after a night on mdma. let alone a fucking meal.

/thread

its normal. MDMA kinda releases the seratonin (feel good chemical) floodgates in your brain which means you have less than normal now and it needs time to regen. less seratonin = feelin depressed.
Welcome to drugs mate, do your research next time.

RIP OP, he was a faggot

Just start eating if you wanna feel better and stop bitching about it.

Cause that's what happens when you come down from molly you stupid faggot. Smoke a blunt to the face and you'll feel fine

had some friends take the same pill about three days ago. like everyone else is saying, there's a comedown. for some it lasts a day, a month for others. you'll be alright, i promise.

E can have some pretty depressing 'withdraw' the days after. Your body removes the excess serotonin released from the E but also removes more than normal. The lower than normal serotonin levels cause the down feelings. Just eat lots of fruits or take a vitamin and just wait for the serotonin to replenish and reach normal levels. Shouldn't take more than a couple of days.

Because you're so self righteous.
Go fuck yourself

No shit you dumbcunt your brain is fucked up right now depleted from serotonin drink orange juice and smoke a joint and sleep.

Yeah it's me
It was awesome untill the comedown. Tried to fuck gf bust just couldn't get hard. Also said weird shit to her that I thinked freaked her out..

niggerish activity do niggers even take mdma arent they all about the weeed

Well, maybe don't do drugs next time without knowledge of the come down, crybaby. And don't expect us to help you when you're being pissy.

>muh molly dawg

Stop doing shitty drugs that make you feel extremely depressed? Maybe this is what your gf was talking about. On a serious note though try to prepare for your rolls before hand by loading up on tryptophan,velvet bean and NAC with some vitamin C. Helps your neurotransmitters and body prepare for such a dump of serotonin. You can also take these precursors afterwards but it takes a few days before they are actually received by your neurotransmitters. glhf

I'm pretty sure he's aware of the comedown. He's just asking for tips on how to lessen the effects

i have heard stories about people, that after taking e/mdma, couldnt bust for several weeks

what did you tell her?

drink some water you fucking idiot, You are dehydrated and acting like an asshole.

>takes drugs
>gets a comedown
>"boo hoo whats habbening"

Well in my country niggers just smoke weed mostly and as a dealer myself never sold any x to any nignog

none of those substances have been proven to do shit. maybe do some reading some time.

In he U.S. they tend to talk about weed, codiene and x. Different customs I guess.

Go to a supplement store and buy 5-htp and take a couple pills. If you can find tyrosine take like 10 grams of it, that's harder to find in stores.

Yeah I have never had like a day after depressed come down on pure mdma shit was laced 100% or op is a faggot and didn't keep himself properly hydrated and went to sleep like that.

5 htp

jesus christ, was this your first time taking anything? man the fuck up. you'll be fine in 2-3 days. fucking summerfags.

Pure MDMA (crystals not pills) has minimal comedown if used responsibly (spaced out over 4-6 per roll of .25 mg)

Anons pills were cut with something, guessing crystal meth or something worse

>And he's obviously a faggot who does not know what good MDMA is.

Don't do pills, can be any ol shite , get a testing kit next time to make sure its pure, if its laced with meth you're going to feel really shit. Also get 5-htp online and take it when you come down and need to sleep. Takes the edge off. Stop being a faggot.

Yup, nothing is free. Feel great for a few hours, feel like shit forafew hours. That'sthe price.
Ride it over, if you can get sleeping pills and don't have any work to do sleep the shit out of the hangover.

It's called withdrawal/rebound effect you fucking idiot. What kind of person takes drugs without knowing WTF they're in for? Drink water it'll pass in a few days

/thread

to elaborate more, 5-HTP or (5-hydroxy-L-tryptophane) will supply you with serotonin which you drained taking MDMA

I quit taking mdma for over 2 years now, i really love the drig itself but the week that passes afterwords is like living hell and i feel like i torture myself when i take it, I have mad depressions in the week afterwards. Take psycedelics. More intresting then syn thetic bs. Hold on to yourself, it will be a day or 2 and ull be good.

The "month" comedown thing raised a red flag for me. I think this is conservative "just say no" bait or a stupid high school poster eating caffeine pills.

>doing drugs
what fucking degenerates

SAGE
>user is full of shit

Eat fruit, drink smoothies. Eat some fish too. It will all pass bro. It's called a comedown for a reason

No one ever changed the world by being normal.

>You conservative killjoy bump on a log.

Take a Valium and go to sleep. You'll feel better in a couple of days when your serotonin levels build back up

Read Berserk bra. I did that after I took some, the manga took some depth with the depression.

Comedown off caffeine pills maybe

This thread reeks of high school hallway

/thread

A MEAL

A SUCCULENT CHINESE MEAL?!

It's never going to stop. You are better off killing yourself because you probably won't ever feel happiness again.

This guy speaks the truth

>especially about you being a faggot

Dude get some sleep...TRUST me you will feel better when you wake up......take it from someone who has dunno mdma 100's of time....Dude its a come down it will pass....simple truth of uppers is that if you have to so d time feel I g like shit if you do any chem that make you feel great.....if you can't deal with it then properly best to avoid uppers I future coz come Down don't get Better after years of getting on it.....you will always like death next day.......oh a d try drink a couple of pints of water slowly...chances are your dehydrates and that will always make a come Down worse.....don't glut it down neither or you will man your self sick bruv

OP your seratonin levels are at an all-time low. They will replenish themselves fully in a couple days. Just stay in bed, watch something stupid, and don't communicate with anyone. You'll be fine in 48 hours.

Next time, google preloading.

You done depleted your serotonin reserves. You will need protein (L-tryptophan specifically) and B vitamins.

Comedowns are for pussies

Sure I feel slightly tired after a night on molly but that's due to the fact I've probably not fucking slept

Man up you worthless piece of shit, comedowns are for pussies

Wait

Do more drugs!

Just hang in there. IT WILL WEAR OFF.

MDMA basically gets your body to use all it's serotonin (love & affection chemical) in one go, and it takes time to regenerate it afterwards.

People often say weird shit they wouldn't normally say or are really friendly towards strangers/people they normally dislike because of this (god knows ive been there and really embarrassed myself several times, it's why i stopped using)

Wait it out(should be a couple days at WORST). get your electrolytes back (salt & vinegar chips, bananas and sports drinks help with this) and hang in there. Once again, IT WILL WEAR OFF.

you sure bud? tryptophan is converted into 5-HTP and then into serotonin. He could always go the easy route and just buy 5-HTP supplements. The others were simply just a suggestion as it wouldnt hurt to try it and shit it might just give him a placebo effect. If user wants to not feel like a piece of shit then maybe he should do a shitty nuerotoxic drug that fucks your serotonin up and is cut with amphetamines half of the time. But im no expert as ive shown. Maybe you should do some reading as well next time :)

Can't eat a meal but you can certainly act like a fucking faggot

look mom I know the word serotonin
im so drug savvy even though I've never read a book on molecular biology or neurology

kek'd

OP here. Im crying now and have no idea why, feeling extremely loney. When will this ahit end?

Thats probably not a good idea to take supplememts. We dont want to kill his bodies production of serotonin. If the body thinks it's getting it from elsewhere it'll stop producing.

eat something, smoke a joint, go to sleep and stop being a fucking pussy

What about for the re uptake though? wouldnt it just cause the whole process to go quicker? Thats if he only used it when his body was completely depleted or a couple days prior. Would even just using 5-HTP a few times fuck with natural serotonin production?

This is actually the answer

It's called being e-tarded. It'll go away in a day or two you fucking pussy. I remember when I was 17...

You sound like you're real fun at parties. I can do that annoying shit too. Look everyone! Im gonna call someone out and act better than them for stating whats actually going on and act like you have to read a fucking book on molecular biology or neurology to be "drug savvy". If OP wasn't a faggot then he wouldn't be treated so harshly.

so you're...COMING DOWN ON A TUESDAYY
GOT YO GIRL IN DA CLUB AND SHE CHOOSY

If he takes to much of it yeah it can fuck it up, or if it's sustained intake over a few days it will. I could be wrong but i would just drink Gatorade or Powerade, eat something light then go sleep for a few hours, itll be better after sleeping and hydrating.

being bated this easy

You'll be fine tomorrow, that's typical of Molly. I used to go on 3 day benders and basically want to commit suicide for the next week. Don't worry, it will pass, and you will be stronger because of it.

yes i'm sure "bud". look for the actual studies on it. there is no conclusive evidence that HTP or any of that other shit helps at all.

Keep doing lots and lots of drugs OP, maybe one day you can be even less coherent than this guy

snort more bathsalts and killl yourselves you fucking retarded pieces of shit

ive seen multiple people be permanently fucked up from doing these drugs after a very short period of time

one girl ended up fucking everyone who offered then ended up in a mental institution

anyone who does "molly" should be fucking gassed

you dumbfucks think alcohol is better than xanax too i bet, because the only form of "self control" you have is feeling your fucking insides melt and being forced to puke before you OD because its so much more impotent and inflammatory

braindead fuckwits who wouldnt exist without such a massively overreaching welfare state, all should be lined up and executed by firing squad

>you will be stronger because of it.

yeah, no, you're a human trashcan and will never amount to anything

>If the body thinks it's getting it from elsewhere it'll stop producing.

thats what "molly" does you absolute fucking retards, not the fucking nutrient that servers as a fucking precursor to it

tryptophan is a fucking essential amino acid and isnt even produced by your body, you HAVE to ingest it, but usually you get enough from meat

god damn you people are fucking retarded

Drink water, eat red meat. Go outside and have a walk.
I used to go work a 10 hour shift on a comedown following that method.
Eat a fuck ton of red meat and drink even more water. You'll be fine.
>inb4 I can't eat
No excuse. Throw up if you have to but get meat inside of you. It's good for you.

Fucking 2017 and the mdma misinformation (supplements objectively work, molly is much safer than pills etc)and bro science is still fucking rampant. Sad. Even had a girl two years ago tell me ecstasy and molly arent the sam drug. Yall niggas need erowid and research articles

Just fucking wait. Jesus christ didn't you know that there was a come down? You're gonna feel like shit for a day or two then you'll be back to normal more or less.

Yup, i've taken a fair bit of molly last year and it's fucked me up. I wish i could go back to normal. Still recommend molly though, it's a helluva-drug.

Supplements work in the short term, but in the long term coupled with occasional use of mandy, it could cause significant neurological damage. The fact of the matter is we just don't understand NT enough yet.

DEA finds 90% of "molly" to be gas station bath salts

all of you should be put out of your misery

>in the long term coupled with occasional use of mandy, it could cause significant neurological damage

uhh, no, more like immediately

if you take supplements with precursors to serotonin while having drugs that flood your brain with serotonin in your brain, you're following the recipe to serotonin toxicity, which is deadly and not pleasant like it sounds

i dont know why im helping you retarded faggots

Lol yeah that coupled with his complete contradiction in the following last sentence is fucking unnerving. "Oh heres some bullshit im stating as absolute. But btw its not". That fucks me up i had a girl freaking out thinking i gave her RC shit and another saying the same shit all because they had never heard MDMA and were i assume used to fuckin meth before.

Sorry, i assumed taking the supplements came during the comedown, not before taking mandy. Because who in their right mind would boost their NT levels before boosting their NT levels.

OP did you do any research on that type of pill? Pillreports.net is a site where users test the chemical makeup of a given pill by area of which the pill was obtained. I used this to stay away from pills that were cut with amphetamines as they had a "cracky" come down for me. Find pills cut with caffeine. I've never had a bad come down with caffeine cut rolls