My fingerbox came in the mail today off amazon, i fucking love this thing

my fingerbox came in the mail today off amazon, i fucking love this thing

LOL WAT ARE FINGERBOX

I hope you didn't pay much for it. Looks like a fake aged finger box. To make it seem older and better quality

Such thing as fingerboxes don't exist, its a way of these "old fags" proving they're old fags.
>implying you should.be proud of being old fag on this site.

Kys

dude that is fucking epic, i still have my old one and it still works 100% its a wood version though, but yea i should upgrade soon, but the wood is still good

mfw you never experienced a late 1800s hand carved fingerbox

Was only about 50$

>oh good
>this thread again

fucking snatch we know you are delirious to be a new fag trying to spew your cunt lies

A real mans fingerbox from England

>not polishing tour fingerbox

My gf came with one built in. Even stretches to fit my cock.

What's the other hole for?

Seems to be some kind of shit volcano.

Have a nice time everybody.

Nice!

Is one of those new self-actuating ones or did you stick with the good old fashioned manual version?

I'm in the market for a new box. The tech has changed so much since I last updated.

>Fingerbox is an item fad that began on Sup Forums’s Sup Forums board sometime in the summer of 2010.

>The fad involves someone posting a picture of a Fingerbox with a seemingly genuine question or remark, followed by other users acting as if they not only all know what the OP is referring to, but have owned one since childhood.

>The common discussion points are the number of holes, the materials the box is made of, and different custom boxes and their merits.

>Inevitably a user finally asks what a Fingerbox is, at which point they will promptly be laughed at and called a Newfag.

>retarded kid wants to be and oldfag

What a cunt!

Gtfo kys an hero faggot

this thread is so cringy