U mad Earth boi? AYY LMAO dick is out of this world and your women know it

U mad Earth boi? AYY LMAO dick is out of this world and your women know it

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yFUqmX4o-X0
youtube.com/watch?v=hPYQJSxSb18
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Fuck off space nigger

Fucking Mexicans.

screenshot a filthyfrank video and posting here. nigga that alien even have a full head, go fuck yourself with a sharpie in pooper

WE WAZ KANGS

we wus aliens n shet

Earth Girls Are Easy

WTF WITH YOU AND ALL THAT AYYYYY LMAAAAAO

GO SUCK A PULSAR YOU MORON SON OF N'YLLERÜ-UJ

Go probe some butts, you queers.

Tthe real privilege

youtube.com/watch?v=yFUqmX4o-X0

hell ya

Only if you are exotic

Fuck, tell me something more exotic than a living entity composed by sillicium from a satellite of Jupiter

I dont care about bitches, they are dime a dozen! I, of course can get pussy whenever i want it. The pussy has no power over me!!! However i want to know about your technology and knowledge. Whats inside the black holes event horizon? What technology you use to travel intergalactic space? What exactly is dark matter? What is the shape of the universe? If you can answer these questions, you can prove that you are superior, not with this shitty space cuckolding shitposting. What are you fucking gay? You came to earth just to fuck dirty shitskin roasties? You think Earth is some kind of brothel in the galaxy? Are you fuckin gay or something? You understand the meaning of this event? You make contact with an alien species and you start to post to they south indonesian anonim basket waving forum to brag about getting human pussy? Sorry sir, i want to speak with your manager about this! You are an alien astronaut and you use the precious alien resources to stick your dick in golddiggers? You are unprofessional and a moron! I demand your supervisor right now! This is not the bangcock of the galaxy, this is earth and us, humans have a thirst for knowledge not for some kind of sick alien cuck fantasy! You dont understand the seriousness of this situation!, ,!! ,!

>However i want to know about your technology and knowledge. Whats inside the black holes event horizon?

Have you ever been near a black hole to define it so?

>What technology you use to travel intergalactic space? What exactly is dark matter? If you can answer these questions, you can prove that you are superior, not with this shitty space cuckolding shitposting.

How do you think that knowing how these things are built will make you better or superior?

>You understand the meaning of this event? You make contact with an alien species and you start to post to they south indonesian anonim basket waving forum to brag about getting human pussy?

Why can't you respect other's sexual desires? Are you really 'this' mad, earthling?

>You are an alien astronaut and you use the precious alien resources to stick your dick in golddiggers?

What's more, he listens to this: youtube.com/watch?v=hPYQJSxSb18

>You are unprofessional and a moron!

That's debatable somehow.

>I demand your supervisor right now!

You demand my wha

>This is not the bangcock of the galaxy, this is earth and us, humans have a thirst for knowledge not for some kind of sick alien cuck fantasy!

BUT THIS THEME THOUGH youtube.com/watch?v=hPYQJSxSb18

U mad human boy ?

So sad, you dont know any answers and just trying to deflect this conversation. You are clearly some kind of refugee or a deported persona non grata. You are basically a nigger from outer space with your shitty tribal youtube songs. You will be deported further, sir, there are already too much of your kind on this planet. WE ARE FULL, SPACE NIGGER!

And sadly, the search for intelligent alien life continues...

>anal probe

>You are clearly some kind of refugee or a deported persona non grata.

NOW we can talk about racism, and not before

sadly, no one caught the gag.

how can we compete?