Can we do a PASSABLE trap/cd/sissy thread? No headless faggots lets see full face and full body beauties

Can we do a PASSABLE trap/cd/sissy thread? No headless faggots lets see full face and full body beauties

what about those 2 black guys in that movie?

Fuck off faggots

More! now!

Hmmm... nah, i don't think so.

Got a few. Didn't catch a name though.

More like could I?

Got more?

she doesn't pass at all

Last I have

Wouldn't even think, would obliterate

what a beauty, well done on winning the thread

what a beautiful little sissy. so cute and shy. You can tell "shes" nervous/excited about how pretty "she" looks. id love to see her reaction to a guy flirting with her

Very cute. You should post more.

Beautiful any more?

dat moustache

Sure, lots.

You look cute

Post what you got

Got kik msg me
Bigthickcock47

>nah
not me fam.
Do you a solid though - here is her tumblr:
subliminalmischeif.tumblr com/

Eh, hardly noticeable to me. Cute face is what's important. I'd rather fap to an obvious twink/femboy than a faceless trucker in panties.

>she
>her

Thank you so much

he's my dream boi

yeahman

Repost?

I'd rather just jerk off to a pretty transgirl

Show feminine penis

Check'd. Well there's plenty all over the net. And a few who come here too. Which reminds me, I haven't seen Shelbi in a while...

Is that Ricky Ortiz, SFV player?

She was here the other night.
I can't wait until Sabrina does another thread.

Yes

Moar of her? I haven't seen her in awhile either

I thought I looked good here

Love me some Shrutchy

sauce?

Moar?

>trap/cd/sissy thread

FUCK OFF AND DIE FAGGOT

MOVE THIS TO /TRASH/, FAGGOT.

nikkidoesclothes is her handle on social media i think

Don't have many good ones

S A U C E

Looks great to me

Too kind, last one

does partialasian do stuff anymore? I know surpriseitssteak is dating them but theyre fucking disgusting

beautiful.
sauce pls!

Don't talk shit about half my waifu team.A;so she sometimes appears in videos and pic sets as a penis or a whole person

Why did it get delet?

I was so confused at first.

haha sorry for talking shit, I think partialasian is way hotter than the other one. Plus jesus that cock, I mean look at it its perfect. I saw you can buy their videos, do you know one that has a lot of partialasian in it?

lul.

I wasn't a big fan of steak at first but she grew on me over time. Haven't seen that, I'll check it out

Would fuck right, although the makeup/wig somehow manage to make him look more masculine. But I dunno, I kinda like drag queens.

hnnng jeez I would give my right arm to be steak

i have the wierdest boner right now

nigger that's snooki

also those videos are on their site but theyre like 15 bucks each or something ridiculous, trying to find a rip

If not for adblock, they'd probably be free.

Shill detected

>tfw your son is probably going to get fucked after prom

Oh yeah? Would a shill fuck your sister behind a starbucks?

Ummm, probably?

text makes it so much hotter

Shit.

I'd fuck them for sure

Holy fuck. That's a hot trap. Fuck...

yea, oh and manyvids is the site that they're on, god I want sophie

how do you think "her" dad felt taking this pic?

Does anyone know who Pic related is?

Could more Sup Forums tarps just get masks and post face? Like this one (sabrina i think?)? Or like how the Nip cd's always wear surgical masks? I'm just kinda tired of seeing boy butts and dick...

or step up their makeup game

wouldnt say no to some moar

We want pretty faces and femine dicks whit sort of boobies

That's Jes you mong, and as a heads up he's Korean. That upset a lot of folks a few weeks ago

That's some guy with the nice ass, he posts pics and stories about being raped all the time

cant we all just agree that we're homosexuals with a perticular taste, feminine dick is the stupidest thing anyone has ever said

That too. A good wig/hairdo + makeup is as good as a mask if you don't want to be recognized.

loldontcare. My point remains.

Name?

elenagenevinne on instagram. "she" used to be a little makeup tutorial faggot on youtube and when she realized she could be a rich instaslut she started pumpin herself with whoremoans

Lel more passable than these at least.

How can you get upset just because im a korean!!?