Relationship advice thread

>like girl
>we fuck a lot
>am moving back to England in 2 months
>she likes me I like her
>find outs she's fucking other guys
>keep in mind I'm leaving In 2 months
>I got pissed at her and we had a huge fight

Am I wrong for getting annoyed that she's fucking someone else, even though I'm leaving in 2 months?

Never had a casual thing before
(19)

Other urls found in this thread:

therationalmale.com/the-best-of-rational-male-year-one/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Or am I struc gold, she's nice to me, buys me Shit, fuck atleast 4 times I see her, don't have to take her out etx

Can you live you life knowing that you girl has fuck someone else when she in a relationship with you? If no then broke up. If yes the you're a cuck. Easy

This.

Sorry OP, but that's the truth. If you actually are in a relationship with her, and youc are about her fucking other dudes, tell her or leave her. If you can live with it, doesn't make you a cuck, but not a happy man either

>like girl
>do shit together
>She likes me
>Fall in love
>Fast forward 2 years
>"user I have always had feelings for this other guy and I only love him"
>Dump flares and evade
>Do a barrel roll

I pretty much ended it there.

Did I do good Sup Forums ??

>>Am I wrong for getting annoyed that she's fucking someone else, even though I'm leaving in 2 months?
depends
if you entered into an open relationship, yes you're stupid and wrong
if she was lying or dishonest and you had valid reason to think you were in a committed relationship, then no.

the fact that you have to ask anons who don't know the specifics of your relationship also says a lot.
but the fact that you presumably were not together for years and were leaving eventually never boded well for the relationship

Dude pretty much do what I did, end everything with her and move on.

This book helped me get over this :
therationalmale.com/the-best-of-rational-male-year-one/

Plus you are 19, I am 22 - it was my first serious thing so fuck it anyway. This is real life, not some fairyland fantasy bullshit.

i sexually identify as a frogfoot
can i strafe your muslim extremists?

>a casual thing
If this is a casual thing, you are not exclusive. If it is exclusive, you are not casual.
Having something casual is about having a good time without any strings attached.

You are not in a relationship, therefore you were wrong getting annoyed.

I sexually identify as a Tunguska-M1 though.

S-sure I guess.

This guy gets it.

pound and ground, this all works out.

>it's wrong to enforce a double standard
The furthest I'll go with casual affairs is "don't ask, don't tell".

OP, there's nothing wrong with having multiple women and dumping them if you find out they're doing the same. Fuck fairness and work towards building a one sided harem.

Actually hot. Is this from a movie ?

Before you leave, tell her she should get tested. Don't let on like she gave you something. Now she will think you were sleeping around and she will likely go get tested and possibly warn her fuck buddies to get tested as well. You hurt her feelings, waste her time, and possibly embarass her.

She's a slut, and is expensive to upkeep, so she has multiple Providers.
She thinks you're the one that will become her permanent Provider so she is being generous now, after marriage do not expect she will give you anything.

you were totally wrong bro, its casual. simple as that

You literally put your dick in someone else's jizz. NOT ACEEPTABLE.

Casual is for cucks. Punch her in the mouth and fuck off back to Blighty. She is a whore.

Give me some advice

>be me
>19 yo, now I'm well built tall and somewhat good looking, but super low confidence since bullied because late puberty
>getting told I seem somewhat alpha in normie language, but actually really beta when it comes to meeting new people/women cause bullying caused trust issues etc.
>want relationship
>Like 2 girls, 1 is super sexy 9.5/10, but I fear I might get boring after a while cause she says she loves funny guys (I'm more of a fucking white knight/good guy greg)
>other girl I went to middle school with, 7/10, but perfect personality for what I imagine good gfs have
>Leaving for military service in a couple of weeks

What do? Open for all opionions, inb4killyourself

dump that thot

Some qt chick I havent seen or spoken too in like 2 years messaged me a week ago. She was just like I miss you so much, we need to hang out soon. I was kinda just flirting with her a bit over text and shooting the shit. Now it appeares that she has broken up with her boyfriend. What do? Do I go get laid now?

Probably, if she broke up very recently you're the rebound/revenge guy

I'm just tryna fuck, I would date her, I just wanna be straight to the point with her...without making myself look like a fool.

Wouldn't date her**

hhahaha wtf don't do anything if you're leaving for service, you want to get a GF before you leave? all that leaves is a HUGE opportunity to get cucked

Well, just fuck her then, ask if she wants to hang out if you dare, take her home and fuck her. If she starts messaging you a lot after you politely reject her, it doesn't seem like a big loss if she gets mad over it considering you haven't talked to her in 2 years IMO

>not understanding what a casual relationship is

Don't listen to these idiots. Neither understands what a cuck is.

A casual fuck buddy is someone you have a casual relationship with. You can both like each other and whatnot, but if neither of you have had a conversation about exclusivity, then you're both free to fuck whomever you want. You should NEVER fuckin assume a chick is your gf unless you've verbally established that shit with each other.

I get that you're 19 but stop being a fuckin dumbass, dude. Shit is common sense.

Bingo