What do you think went on after this picture was taken?

what do you think went on after this picture was taken?

ginger got a sunburn

beta fags talked about their feelings and the girls went home with Chads.

Ginger killed the fat tan one and went inside to avoid sunburn. the rest of them gang raped the hot one and eventually drowned her. Leaving her body to endlessly float around the lazy river.

Shattered dreams and lonely tearful masterbation.

yes and they all went out for ice cream afterwards

/thread

I'd be spinning number 3 all night long

Jason murders all of them except one griIl

uh.. they enjoyed the rest of their day after a nice swim? Idk faggot. they lived their lives. who gives a fuck

This guy looks like he is really a nice person and he looks so weird like it looks so good to my hair like that is what a man of the will look for a little bit later on the but I don't think he can get it a little more time than the for me too well looks at my desk and my hair and my wallet

same man holy shit shes fucking hot

needs moar punctuation

Lots of rape if they are fratbros

Those are some fat and hairy boys.
Kids with a delusional sense of "holy shit bro, hrrr drrr, we partied with girls from our class at a swim park! Lololol yolo hashtag ballers hashtag swag

Of those people who have their own hair, and they were just like you and your mom. Hey hey baby you are a good girl but you are a nice guy to me and I love your music and you can tell you what I am really really want

Gangbanged both of the girls

What the fuck is with guy number 2's nipples.

Their freaking tiny as hell.

T H I C C R A P E

H

I

C

C

R

A

P

E

>dude grabing his sick
Kek

Dick*

>S-so uuuuuhhhhh c-can i get ur number plox ;)
>Sure fam its 555-5555-5555
>wow i cant wait!!!

moar

God dam holy fucking shit the body on number 3! Goodness gracious I'd be up in that ass all night long yo

A new fashion

The guys all went home virgins that day, and the girls went and fucked alphas who will treat them like shit and cheat on them.

The very first thing that happened was the guy on the left stop pinching his own cock, but just a fraction of a second too late to avoid it being captured on camera.

>miss big tits blowed #2 cause skinny cutie is too prude and she knows she deserves the special one
>fat #4 spent the day hitting on skinny cutie, but they're too good as friends
>#1 talked about his brand new gaming pc all day
>long haired ginger came out as gay
>Other ginger just didn't understand.

is a good idea for me to ask or anything about it and what I need from you for the next few days so I can get it to me by Friday or after the weekend of my birthday

They had a fun day at the waterpark they are in.

ahhahahahahaha! Fucking great!

female in the middle fuck with the boy on her right

They probably each went back to their respective homes after a casual beach day. Maybe some of them carpooled or went back to another's to hang out.

What the fuck do you think happened?