A new generation of anons is about to learn the humiliating story behind ANZAC day

>a new generation of anons is about to learn the humiliating story behind ANZAC day

fuck fuck fuck fcuk fuck

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7IVJVTUNl0I
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Five_Power_Defence_Arrangements
globalresearch.ca/behind-the-cia-desperate-turkey-coup-attempt-huge-geopolitical-shift/5536494
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>humiliating

Dying for their queen was the greatest honour anyone could ask for.

Shut the fuck up cuck.

Only found out it was anzac day tomorrow today. Now my walking track will have people all over it. feelsbad

>Gallipoli

THIS. There was nothing wrong with getting slaughtered for our British masters. Our blood watered the seeds of Anglo dominance. Only with sacrifice could victory occur.

A certain Turkish peninsula?

>Queen
>WWI
british "education"

> humiliating
Gallipoli wasn't humiliating. The Russo-Japanese war, the Italian treason of the Central Powers or our failure at Annual were humiliating. ANZACs fought bravely and lost, there is no shame in that. Have you heard about the battle of Be'er Sheva?

We fought bravely and killed many roaches. We may have lost in the end but the fighting led to a more independent and secure Australia.

What is humiliating about our forefathers volunteering to fight bravely to the bitter end to protect our countries, ANZAC day is one of the only days in the year I am obligated to be nice to Australians but it makes me sad that the beaches were stained with ANZAC blood so that worthless cucks like you could exist.

Whatever you do, DO NOT look up the battle statistics of Gallipoli.

Fuck t*rkroaches

Protect our countries from what? Muzzies didn't start invading us til the 70s

> go to Turkey from the other side of the world
> in order to massacre a whole generation of brave, young, promising Turks
> for the sole reason that Germans illegally crossed Belgian borders so Ottomans must be murdered in their own country, lol omg so random xD
> "reeeee fucking Turks won, the good guys lost"
Is this the power of Australian shitposting?

No worries, fellow Shitposters! Your honor has been restored by the Supreme Leader!

I would rather not be a German colony.
>Spain
tfw when a small country in the south pacific has more impact on a European war than you.
I like the sentiment except for when he tried to compare pure anglo blood and turk roaches.

We're apart of the British empire, therefore we're always the good guys. It's not complicated

>pure anglo blood

What the fuck did you do to deserve Atatürk honestly. He was like the coolest dude ever

250k vs 300k casualties.
Huh, we didn't do as bad as I thought we did considering the situation.

Um were we in Gallipoli as well or did we stop sending troops by the time Gallipoli happened

We were sort of Britain's bitch too at the time

Gallipoli Campaign: between 25th of April, 1915 and 9th of January, 1916.

USA joining WW1: 6th of April, 1917.

Nigger learn some history, Gallipolli was 1915 and America only joined the bloody war in 1917 a year before it was over, fucking American joining at the last minute and trying to take credit.

So we were afterwards, gotcha

No need to be rude, I acknowledge my country's insignificance during WW1. It is true, France, Britain, and her colonies did most of the fighting while we were freshmeat practically

> more impact on a European war

kek that was the third most retarded war in the 20th century, after Yugoslavia and the Malvinas. You were part of Britain and sent a whole generation to die of thirst and Turkish bullets. Don't blame us for not committing suicide like the rest of Europe did.

I think only Sweden, Netherlands, Switzerland and Spain refused to kill ourselves in 1914.

>anglos still mad over TURKISH SUPREMACY

Lick my sweet sweet Lokma Balls mhhhhmmm yes John Smith take that Dürüm in your Baklava

Sorry, its just some burgers are just really ignorant about world history.
Argentine bastards got what they deserved. Anyway it worked out for us in the end, for the price of a few thousand men we got a huge amount of diplomatic and trade power due to our dedication to the empire.

What are you doing in Austria, I thought they hated you fags there. I guess history isn't enough for people to remember who their enemies are.

I'm at Kokoda for Anzac day tomorrow. Might take some time out and go to the start of the track. :'^)

Thank you roachbros for removing the Anglo trash

Social outcasts and good for nothing corrupt scoundrel hate turks. Also the entire European continent including some parts of Asia and North Afrcia have been fighting each other, raping each other and looting each other cities for over 3000 years, whatever Turks did Germans, Austrians, French whatever have done too in one or more parts of their history.

You only judge us with a double standard because you are buttmad that our young generation don't suffer from autism nearly as much as your young generation and while Hans Schobermann is fapping in mommys basement and crying Murat Ögüzüz is fucking Julia Bauer

Does anybody who can speak roach please translate?

Based hellenistic friend >3

How come all those aussies came to the Balkans to die? Nothing better to do?

WHY?

Sure thing let me write in a manner your pea brain will understand;

Turks raped
Europeans raped

Turks killed
Europeans killed

Turks are agressive and have a hot temperament

The death count on European soil from dead Europeans is somwhere between 2-3 Billion

You and me are not diffrent, we both are pure evil wretched scum bred for war, only because you sissified in the last 40 years doesn't mean you're better than us.

>fucking around with business opening hours
r e e e e e e e e e e e e e e e e e e e e e

Why the fuck are you acting superior when you've fled your shithole of a country?

>voted in a fucking dictator
LMAO

>Why the fuck are you acting superior when you've fled your shithole of a country?
I don't understand nationalistic diaspora either.

:3

Cute pupper.

Weird to see australians fail to recognize a badger.

I was born here, my father opened a sucessful restaurant here and payed taxes, no one ever complained. I also don't have turkish citizenship so I didn't vote in the referendum.

Also, there is more to turkey than Istanbul, but you poor little shit will never afford to go there ;)

>I was born here
Well that explains a lot why you fail so miserably to see how shit the old country is. Your father certainly did though, so there is something.

Then go back to Turkey if you like it so much

>but you poor little shit will never afford to go there
I could fly anywhere in turkey for damn near nothing lmao

>Hurr if you're not ashamed of being turkish dat musta mean yurrrr a nationalist!!

There is literally nothing wrong with being turkish. Whatever bad things you throw at us you have done yourself or a still doing it in one way or another, also, Russia is far more religious and homophobic and less freindly for women in 99% of its region than the vast majority of turkey, but no one ever complains about them :P

I agree
Like good little cucks for the crown we ran towards Turkish machine gunners then future generations still bow to th queen because they are good little slaves for brits

What are you on about, everybody hates Russia but with roaches we have the added bonus of being niggers.
I also forgot to mention
>Literally elected a dictator

Britain and Russia were losing WW1 until America joined in 1917
Didn't you learn that in school?
The allies were losing the war until America put boots on the ground
Then the tides turned

>There is literally nothing wrong with being turkish.

So why are you sitting in your moms basement browsing a mongolian basket weaving forum shittalking a stranger you don't know? I wasn't in med school I would fly every weekend somewhere else If I had the money.

I would actually move there someday if the US didn't support a mafia that just rigged a referndum election and that imprisons dissenters. It's not worth dying for country you never lived in, only visited.

>There is literally nothing wrong with being turkish
I never said anything about being ashame of being a roach my friendly roach. Most people who move to another country do it for obvious reasons, mostly they don't like the old place.

They can be the biggest fucking roach that ever was, but they know shit sucked in the old country. So it is weird for me to see someone claim how fucking amazing the old country is when they move out of it. Just ask your father why he didn't stay in roachland.

It's a meme you dip.
Anyway sure, in both world wars American support was fairly important in securing the victory.

>Literally elects a dictator
>Tries to blame the US
Are you for real?

>gallipoli
Please don't mention that
Everytime I'm reminded of Gallipoli, I feel shamed that NZ are still cucks for britain even though they sent us to be slaughtered at ANZAC cove for 9 months climbing cliffs while machine guns fired down on us
and the snaggleteeth refused to let us invade from a much better location
Winston churchill was an incompetent leader at Gallipoli in ww1, and was a cuck in ww2 that cried for america for help

Because you're a dumb cunt who thinks he's turkish despite being born in Austria, your fucking family clearly saw turkey was a shithole and left it yet their dumb fucking son is some turkish patriot on the internet

>US fucked turkey up not the turks
hahahahaha

>are still cucks for britain
In what way are we still cucked by Britain, China sure but not Britain (not since the 60's anyway).

youtube.com/watch?v=7IVJVTUNl0I
I remember that reference

>French on remembering their dead at Gallipoli
"Darn shame about our men being squandered that way, but at least we prevailed and taught those Turks a lesson with Sèvres".
>British on remembering their dead at Gallipoli
"Darn shame about our men being squandered that way, but at least we prevailed and taught those Turks a lesson with Sèvres".
>Australians on remembering their dead at Gallipoli
"Oh my geerrrd worst event in human history, like people died, people died, do you get that! Turks are the worst thing there is!"

Haha

> move to another country do it for obvious reasons, mostly they don't like the old place

Yes because Europe was such a fucking shithole in the 1910s that millions of them immigrated to the United states. Except no, that wasn't how it worked. People migrate **LEGALLY** because they see opportunity or just give in to the adventerous side of you human nature, clearly something you guys have lost long ago. Turkey always was a beautiful place and life was always easy if you're willing to settle down as a farmer but not much else. There weren't Universities to the extent they are now, if you had smarts the only way to make it big was to move to Europe, even if life was pretty chill in Turkey, some people are jsut meant for more.

Of course not everyone succeeds, but those that do are very happy they did and everyone that moved had the balls to risk losing everything. Would you have the balls for that? Would you sell everything you got to try to make it big in another country? No you wouldn't because you're a wuss, an internet racist, desperatley clinging to things to make yourself feel superior.

well I think it's clear that you're at the very least as autistic as all the other austrians.

have a good life mate and make your parents proud

It's because the French and British were being led into slaughter by their own commanders.

We are ruled by the British monarchy
If the queen wanted to, she could get rid of our leader
Also our top court is in Britain, not NZ
That is retarded, kiwis should have a top court, rather than going to britain for big cases
That is truly cucked, as a nation on the other side of the planet, we should completely rule and govern and serve justice ourselves

>I would actually move there someday
wanna swap countries you very intelligent person

It's ok to see things diffrently. Because people laugh at this forced roach meme from buttmad ikbey deosn't mean you have to hate turks too.

90% of European turks didn't vote in the referdum and guess what of those 10% 65-ish % were braindead religious nuts whoop dee fucking doo, every population has nutjobs. Turks aren't bad people just as bad as everyone else on this both cursed and blessed continent. Trillions of gallons of blood have soaked european soil, brothers killing brothers, hating your neighbours is a pointless excersise in degenerate sadism. It helps no one.

We can all be friends, I don't see the reason to hate each other.

>What is Supreme Court of New Zealand
And I'm not gonna have a hissy-fit about some technicality to do with the monarchy, it will never happen so why complain. We DO completely rule and govern and serve justice ourselves discarding the stuff we use the same as Britain as we don't have our own Constitution which has very little practical effect.

that's because Britain and France are real countries

>Yes because Europe was such a fucking shithole in the 1910s that millions of them immigrated to the United states.
depends on the big migration waves, germans came because they where getting genocide by stupid wars and their revolutions, then came the itialians because shit sucked in wop land since souther italy was poor as shit, and then the greeks because ye old proto-roaches going apeshit, etc.

Anyway, i'm sure some where "adventerous" but the big waves mostly came because shit sucked in a sinking ship.

>Would you have the balls for that? Would you sell everything you got to try to make it big in another country?
Yup, mexican here. Probably the worst thing is losing part of your family more than selling everything you worked to have, although I visit from time to time. However, I'm not stupid enough to realize how corrupt of a shithole the whole country is and how I would never have the same educational opportunities i have here compared to over there unless I was fucking rich. I lived over there, I know how fucked up shit was and still is.

>forced roach meme from buttmad ikbey
It's not from ikibey but a Greek poster.
Ikibey tends to use subhuman.

Considering we barely had a population of a million at the time.

>Is an immigrant himslef
>Thinks the only reason people move countries is because their homeland is a shithole

You should travel the world a little bit, see it with your own eyes. You will see most of the bullshit repeated ad naseum in here don't really represent reality. Turkey wasn't starving in the 60s, nor was it at war, nor was there an issue with corruption, people left because they saw opportunity and decided "you know what fuck it, I will make it big in Europe, I'm sick of this farming bullcrap doing nothing but drinking tea and playing chess, I am meant for bigger things"

is he doing like vape naysh or something

>>Thinks the only reason people move countries is because their homeland is a shithole
You are missing a lot. I never said all of them left because things where bad, I said the majority, not all of them, was probably the main reason.

>You should travel the world a little bit, see it with your own eyes
Same suggestion to you. Specially visiting turkey, not the tourist spots.
>people left because they saw opportunity and decided "you know what fuck it, I will make it big in Europe, I'm sick of this farming bullcrap doing nothing but drinking tea and playing chess, I am meant for bigger things"

Agree, but such sentiments are stronger when people live in shitholes than in some random quiet place where they have an easy life.
it is very fucking rare where I came from to have a life like that and people would give an arm to have it and still live in the old country. You don't know how bad it is to leave family behind. If that was the life of your parents, good on them, but the majority of immigrants, again, not all, probably came due to shit sucked at the old place.

>Same suggestion to you. Specially visiting turkey, not tourist spots

I have been to Instanbul,Izmir, Seljuk, Ankara, Antalya, Marmaris, Erzincan,Konya, I have seen how people live, its just like any other population dense city in the medeterranian region with the exception of being waken up by prayer calls (fuck that shit honestly). The turks here are exaggerating, do they think Rome or Athens is much better? You'll always good and bad places in any big city (8+ Million) it's human nature.

>Agree, but such sentiments are stronger when people live in shitholes than in some random quiet place where they have an easy life.

Yes true, but that doesn't mean you automatically have to assume every migrant came because his/her home was a shithole, also turks took their families with them when they could, turks are risk takers by culture once they learned you can get rich if you work hard in Europe people started moving. Also the German/Austrian/Dutch etc.. governments formally invited turks to come, because we were willing to take entrepeniual risks locals didn't want to take and we worked harder and for less money than the locals.

Can we just as ANZAC bros agree to never fight anyone elses wars? Prosper in the corner of the world?

>aussies have now been killed by all manner of lifeforms, including cockroaches

Ataturk was a true leader. He must be spinning in his fucking grave at what has happened to the Turkey he envisioned.

you will always fight british wars, whether you like it or not

>remember that time the ANZACs fought in the Falklands
>oh wait

George Washington would too if he saw the war monger, ultra-authoritarian Patriot act United states. Certainly not how he envisioned his country to be.

Power corrupts, and corruption is a hell of a drug, no country is safe. Sure you can deny the CIA's involvement in the last sucessful coup and the vote rigging Erdogan is doing, but there is not much you can do once the government turns on its people. See how quickly Trump became a neocon deep-state puppet after getting elected.

It didn't even take him 100 days to fall in line.

I can't imagine us entering another war, after Iraq everybody fucking hates intervening.

>its just like any other population dense city
There is your problem. Majority of people in most countries exist outside the cities. Not sure what the numbers are but think the majority of immigrants don't come from big cities?

>doesn't mean you automatically have to assume every migrant came because his/her home was a shithole,
Again, third time I've told you, I never said all of them, i said the majority. And even then, like I said earlier, what you consider shit is subjective. To your family it was living a boring easy life, to me, it is just moving ahead in life.
>they learned you can get rich if you work hard in Europe people started moving
Like all immigrants, they saw things where better over there than the old place.
> because we were willing to take entrepeniual risks locals didn't want to take and we worked harder and for less money than the locals.
Most likely it was the cheap labor.

Good points

I'm not sure about the CIA's involvement, what does the US gain from making Erdogan a Dictator?

I think he means the recent failed coup

>There is your problem

Not everyone of those places are very population dense, only Istanbul, Izmir and Ankara really qualify for mega-city, Erzincan for example is butt-fuck-nowhere rual where most turks in the german-speaking region come from, including my father

>i said the majority

That is a matter of opinion, you see immigrants that fled cartel and mafia life. I see immigrants that came for the opportunity Europe offerd back then.

>ike all immigrants, they saw things where better over there than the old place.

That doesn't mean your old country is an unlivable shithole. What you constantly imply

>Most likely it was the cheap labor.
No, not every turk works as a garcon or construction, some opened business, some work(ed) in industry that requires education like dealing with heavy metals, repairing high current electric cables, machinery/ Car mechanics etc...

Just as the sterotype of mexican gardener doesn't apply, the sterotype of turkish construction worker doesn't apply.

Now that I think about it, historically aussies are like guardsmen working for a fat queen: they hold the line and live to die

An ally that does its bidding destablizing oil rich middle east (*COUGH* SYRIA *COUGH*) for gun manufacturers and Oil companies, have been asleep or are you new?

Yes what a perfectly opportune coup. Gave him a brilliant excuse to lock up everyone that could challenge him and just like with Brexit people get afraid because terrorism and do whatever shit they are told to do.

Sorry, I haven't kept up on the latest Sup Forums conspiracy theories, wasn't the coup a false flag orchestrated by Erdogan?

>That doesn't mean your old country is an unlivable shithole.
You never lived where I was born and you where never born and lived in turkey, so you wouldn't know.
I'm sure turkey is much better than mexico, that is for sure, but like I said, it is very subjective the reasons to leave when it comes to immigration. If life was fine in turkey, at least the way you describe it, I know plenty of people who would be satisfy living in their situation.

>No, not every turk works as a garcon or construction

Again, not all, but the majority. Why i know this? because majority don't know the new country language.

>Just as the sterotype of mexican gardener doesn't apply, the sterotype of turkish construction worker doesn't apply.

Indeed, but i have worked enough shit jobs that I know, sadly, the majority do work on low end jobs due to the language barrier.

Yeah pretty much but don't forget >we did our best to save Singapore 3 (three) times, first against the Japanese, then against Malayan communists and finally against the Indonesians from 62-66

And this

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Five_Power_Defence_Arrangements

for almost every time aside from the Malayan emergency the brits led you to slaughter and ruin

are you guys really ok with that?

>I know plenty of people who would be satisfy living in their situation

Like 98-99% of Turks? Do you think all turks migrated to Europe?

>because majority don't know the new country language.

Wasn't a problem, "Go fix yxz" "Do xyz" can be told with hands, turks also quickly learned german, albeit a broken version of it which slowly devolped in a dialect every german speakers has heard and understands.

>Indeed, but i have worked enough shit jobs that I know, sadly, the majority do work on low end jobs due to the language barrier.

Sorry but are you 2 years old? Does reality only exist in whatever you experience?

It wouldn't have been so bad if the UK had actually amounted to something other than being a rainy irrelevant island off the coast of the EU, instead it was all for nought

this pic is really depressing given how many indians were sent to die for britain

but yeah they were pretty much willing to use even those close to them as meatshields, really activates the almonds

we have new masters now

I think the majority of Sup Forumstards believe it was a false-flag by Erdogan because they hate M*slims.
Truth is it was a CIA-Gülen coup.
globalresearch.ca/behind-the-cia-desperate-turkey-coup-attempt-huge-geopolitical-shift/5536494