Sup Sup Forums, just discovered yesterday that my dick has a hole in it. Explinations...

Sup Sup Forums, just discovered yesterday that my dick has a hole in it. Explinations? I think i would have remembered it if i had gotten it peirced at some point.

Jew doctor didn't know when to stop

well that's the only time you'll ever get screwed

Pic related, hole without anything in it

Does it matter. That dick is shite anyway

obviously you poked a screwdriver through it. stop being stupid OP

its a sign that your mother doesnt love you

Nah, see, i have noticed the hole for a few months, but yesterday i decided to use the screwdriver to test if the holes were connected or not.

It to shoot piss and cum out of.

Not really, the way i look at it, hey, free piercing, but i mean, common, how often do you discover a random whole in your dick? How could i not go to Sup Forums with this?

Anyway, dicks pretty decent when errect, but putting the screw driver in stings.

Ffs, mate. It's Sup Forums, it's shite by default. Anyhow, a piercing in that particular place is not too pleasant.

I have one too, it's from circumcision. Yet it took you all these years to notice....

I have something like that on the left side of muh dick. It looks as if there is a piece of thread under skin. And there is always a little spot of dried blood in the holes

What the fuck

Do they connect as well?

Inpect your dicks mentlegen, you may have a dick peircing and not even know it!

These are "skin bridges" and you have them because your circumcision dun fucked up

i have something like that from an ingrown hair

explanation: your a jew

that's fucking nutty OP. Honestly, pretty cool. you could fuck with so many people in bars and make some cash if dicks weren't so taboo.

I've got these weird little recurring pimples on my shaft that have always been here. ever since I was like 10 or 12. just right under the surface.

I can "pop" the pimples from time to time and they will get smaller, but they always come back.

they have never hurt, I've been tested plenty of times so I know they aren't any kinda std.

Yes they connect, i tried to cut a skin in this hole when i thought it was a thread but was fail. It's not a thread i think

i have a hole too

I "popped" it as much as I could. I get a little bit of pimple gunk and that's it. no blood, no pus, but it'll be back in a couple of weeks.

Kek

Lol why were you circumcised OP?

I think it was phemosis or something, my parents were against it but there was some kind of medical complication where they had to do it anyway.

How old were you?

every dick has a hole in it, how else would we be able to pee?

Yeh but the point is that op has a hole in the skin

its just oil. for most ppl in this, those "pimples" are just oil.
Think about it.
theres skin
theres hair
its warm
your entire body has oil glands, and the most sensitive part of your body wont produce more?
I have them too, its just oil
you can get them removed but tats a couple thousand
not worth

tl;dr its OIL. YOU WILL LIVE.

-Medfag

Not sure exactly, but within the first few months of having berrn born.

ignore the fucks saying it's from circumcision
you may have an alien probe in your dick

I am thinking mandela effect, his dick is from an alternate universe where he really did get a peircing.

your parents couldnt pay the jew who cut you up front

Did he remove your frenulum too? Can you feel anything in your dick at all?

oh yea? that makes sense. I know it's harmless, I'm not trying to get them removed because it doesn't effect me negatively at all, dick works just fine.

Thanks for the info medfag, it makes me feel a little better.

that's common if you're circumcised. my friends ex had that ion his frenulum. you could put a barbell in it, that's be cool.