Why do Japanese people love America despite all the historical events?

Why do Japanese people love America despite all the historical events?
They have more cultural similarities with China and as far as i know, China hasn't used two atomic bombs on them, so why do they hate China more than America? Are Japanese people the most cucked nationality in the world?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hBuVIq16O0A
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bombing_of_Tokyo
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/American_mutilation_of_Japanese_war_dead
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Racial_Equality_Proposal
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Victor's_justice
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Puyi
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Laos
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/China
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/North_Korea
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vietnam
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/February_28_Incident
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Because USA took over the country, it's nothing but a vassal state, a caricature of its former self.

Because asians hate each other. And because america established new government in Japan after ww2. Propaganda and shit did it's job.

China got butthurt by being defeated, by what they considered an inferior race, so now Chinese are racist towards Japanese.
Chinese kept calling Japanese 'devil jap' and then the Japanese drew this girl. Such is the yamato damashii.

As for America, Japanese nationalists do not like America very much.
The thing with normal Japanese is, as you said with history, the Japanese history books do not tell Japanese about what America did to Japan, like firebombings and torture and such, therefor normal Japanese are ignorant of what America did to Japan.

Japs considered themselves superior to all their neighbours. Because of this, they hold a deep contempt for them, and would genocide them if given the chance.

The US has proven its superiority to Japan by nuking it, forcing the japs to respect it.

Chinese common parlance for Japanese was 'dwarf people', this is BEFORE the war.
Being defeated by 'dwarf people' is why Chinese are butthurt about Japan.

nips deserved 2 nukes and the nips knows it unlike all the weebs that feel otherwise

I'm sure the whole war crimes episode has nothing to do with it.

>inb4 amines are too cute to be made by murderers, therefore japan dindu nuffin

Because America looks like Empire of Japan

>cultural similarities with China
thats only in appearance. whod willingly support a commie regime who dont accept peope to vote?
>cucked
stop using this Sup Forums buzzword. then whats uncucked.? jumping on nationalism or having an authoritarian regime?

Because we are not primitive like you,kebab nigger
youtube.com/watch?v=hBuVIq16O0A

They are not taught about:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bombing_of_Tokyo
or
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/American_mutilation_of_Japanese_war_dead
or
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Racial_Equality_Proposal
>The chairman, President Wilson, overturned it, saying that although the proposal had been approved by a clear majority

Non-meme answer: Because there was a massive disconnect between what the government told the Japanese people the Americans would be like and what the Americans were actually like. The Japanese believed that under American occupation, there would be widespread retribution carried out (mass slaughter, torture etc). Instead, the Americans redistributed land to the farmers, guaranteed womens' rights, supported labor unions, and handed out food aid when Japan was on the brink of starvation.

This disconnect basically killed Japanese insularism for a few decades and even when it came back, the US held a special place as the one foreign power Japan could rely upon when the chips were down.

"I now feel very ashamed of my testimony, as I withheld some of what I knew to protect myself from being punished by my country. I said nothing about my secret collaboration with the Japanese imperialists over a long period, an association to which my open capitulation after September 18, 1931 was but the conclusion. Instead, I spoke only of the way the Japanese had put pressure on me and forced me to do their will."
"I maintained that I had not betrayed my country but had been kidnapped; denied all my collaboration with the Japanese; and even claimed that the letter I had written to Jirō Minami was a fake.[34] I covered up my crimes in order to protect myself."
- the Last Emperor of China

"(Japan) doesn't have to say sorry, you had contributed towards China, why? Because had Imperial Japan did not start the war of invasion, how could we communist became mighty powerful? How could we stage the coup d'état? How could we defeat Chiang Kai Shek? How are we going to pay back you guys? No, we do not want your war reparations!"
- Mao Zedong greeting Japanese Prime Minister Kakuei in Nanjing, 1972

because sucking powerhouse ass is their own culture

>guaranteed womens' rights
'Soon after the U.S. Marines landed, all the women of a village on Motobu Peninsula fell into the hands of American soldiers. At the time, there were only women, children, and old people in the village, as all the young men had been mobilized for the war. Soon after landing, the Marines "mopped up" the entire village, but found no signs of Japanese forces. Taking advantage of the situation, they started "hunting for women" in broad daylight, and women who were hiding in the village or nearby air raid shelters were dragged out one after another.[23]'

hey that sounds what the gooks did for their entire history

'According to interviews carried out by the New York Times and published by them in 2000, multiple elderly people from an Okinawan village confessed that after the United States had won the Battle of Okinawa, three armed marines kept coming to the village every week to force the villagers to gather all the local women, who were then carried off into the hills and raped.'

t. micheal wong
go back to your 3rd world shithole chinkkand

you sound like another Sup Forumsack

netouyos and alt rights have a common way of condescending to others, and the narrative is always too obvious. or else you are another zhang whos a pundit wannabe.

typical gook response by insulting the person personally when confronted by truth.
this is why people hate typical gooks like you, grow up.

your motherland is a literal 3rd world commie shithole without humanrights and mongols and manchurians also japs raped your entire history

'what historians say is one of the most widely ignored crimes of the war': "the widespread rape of Okinawan women by American servicemen."[24] Although Japanese reports of rape were largely ignored at the time, academic estimates have been that as many as 10,000 Okinawan women may have been raped. It has been claimed that the rape was so prevalent that most Okinawans over age 65 around the year 2000 either knew or had heard of a woman who was raped in the aftermath of the war.[25]'

why do you even assume im a chink? can you even argue over the fact that korea was historically a country that sucked up on the greates power of the region for centuries and was never independent like china or japan? can you honestly prove this fact other wise? also
>japs raped your entire history
that just sounds more and more like korea
does korea even have a history that remains in there homeland? everything is burnt up and gone to ashes and all thats left is WE WUZ, fucking pathetic of a race you are

I don't think he was trying to say that there were no atrocities on our part. I think he meant that Japanese propaganda led the Japanese people to believe that an American occupying force would treat the Japanese the way they treated the Chinese

Flag test.

Coming from the flag of a nation which ought be nuked from the face of the fucking planet, you're in no such position to make those sorts of statementa, you cancerous fucking piece of shit.

Somebody's triggered.

Chinese Emperor has already admitted to lying during the Tokyo Tribunal.
Americans accepted the lie because it fit their narrative. Many other lies must have been accepted.

'he [Piyu] made the following statement regarding his testimony at the Tokyo War Crimes Tribunal:[50]'
"I now feel very ashamed of my testimony, as I withheld some of what I knew to protect myself from being punished by my country. I said nothing about my secret collaboration with the Japanese imperialists over a long period, an association to which my open capitulation after September 18, 1931 was but the conclusion. Instead, I spoke only of the way the Japanese had put pressure on me and forced me to do their will. I maintained that I had not betrayed my country but had been kidnapped; denied all my collaboration with the Japanese; and even claimed that the letter I had written to Jirō Minami was a fake.[34] I covered up my crimes in order to protect myself."

because you're the chink nobody likes you fucking chinkslave in asia you have literal worst reputation in east asia even though japs treats you as worst animal in early 20s of asian history

fucking pathetic when you and your gook friend cant debate me over the fact that i have stated and keeps insulting the flag im bearing when im a fucking GOOK MY SELF living in fucking america, get the fuck outta here you piece of shit hypocrites, you all are the reason why humanity is moving fucking backwards

Also, USA was on China's side before Japan even did Pearl Harbor.

"The outbreak of the Second Sino-Japanese War in 1937 saw aid flow into the Republic of China, from the United States under President Franklin D. Roosevelt. A series of Neutrality Acts had been passed in the US with the support of isolationists who forbade American aid to countries at war. Because the Second Sino-Japanese War was undeclared, however, Roosevelt denied that a state of war existed in China and proceeded to send aid to Chiang.'

and fuck yea nips deserved 2 nukes, that saved hundreds and thousands of american lives by ending the fucking war.
>inb4 muh civilan lives.
IT WAS A FUCKING TOTAL WAR

Also
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Victor's_justice

'The label "victor's justice" is a situation in which an entity participates in carrying out "justice" on its own basis of applying different rules to judge what is right or wrong for their own forces and for those of the (former) enemy. Opponents generally charge that the difference in rules amounts to hypocrisy and leads to injustice.'

'The term was coined (as Victors' justice) by Richard Minear in his 1971 account of the International Military Tribunal for the Far East.[1]'

t. ching chang feng ping

So if Japan was winning, then nuked America to save thousands of Japanese lives, that would be morally correct?

China was a republic during the entirety of the Second Sino-Japanese War. What are you even talking about?

This is well known. Japan did Pearl Harbor because we embargoed them because they wouldn't withdraw from China

hes from /r/aznidentity or something like that. clearly zhang or kim. they are always double faced. i mean they shamelessly side with america when it comes to ww2 and the nukes but they stand against america when it comes to america doing something to china or sk. and some alt-right assholes who dont even realize it innocently back that zhang or kim up from patriotic or white nationalist viewpoint

its farcical but one of what happens many times on Sup Forums

oh no shit just like the shit the nips did to the asian cunts they colonized, all the fucking excuse about """uniting""" asian race to fight the white devils
the fact is every fucking dominant race does it to justify ruling other nations and yet somehow when the nips does it for weeb fuckers like you it seems more harmless

Read it all.

'he [Piyu] made the following statement regarding his testimony at the Tokyo War Crimes Tribunal:[50]'
"I now feel very ashamed of my testimony, as I withheld some of what I knew to protect myself from being punished by my country (RoC).
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Puyi

좆까는 소리하네 씨벌탱새꺄 무식한 애국노새끼면 아갈싸물고 통베나 처하자 제발

why do arabs love turkey and pan-islamism so much despite all the historical events

t. bastard of chink whore mum

I'm Asian.
After Japan left, what did Asia get?

Chinese Civil War (6,000,000 dead)
Korean War (2.5,000,000 dead)
Great Leap Forward (18,000,000-46,000,000 dead)
Vietnam War (1,000,000-4,000,000 dead)
Pol Pot (2,000,000 dead).

>lelbourne

oh right so we should have let great nippon rule over the whole fucking asia amiright?
totally not because of the fucking commies that actually caused the conflict but hey lets blame the america for retaliating for pearl harbor

I never said it was harmless.
Bet what you Americans left was Communism, which killed more people and left the continent in shambles.
Why should I be thankful for having Communism in my country? You funded the Soviet Union, you sided with Communists.

>After the abdication of the Great Qing Emperor, his title of dignity is to be retained by the Republic of China with the courtesies which it is customary to accord to foreign monarchs.
That's pretty interesting. I still don't see what that has to do with what I said about Japanese oppression of the Chinese. Even if the ruler went along with it, the citizens had a hard time

desu the whole fucking "japan didn't deserve nuke" shit is pure reddit or for weebs that sympathize way too much to the japanese culture

America funded China BEFORE Pearl Harbor. America was on China's side BEFORE Pearl Harbor.

"The outbreak of the Second Sino-Japanese War in 1937 saw aid flow into the Republic of China, from the United States under President Franklin D. Roosevelt. A series of Neutrality Acts had been passed in the US with the support of isolationists who forbade American aid to countries at war. Because the Second Sino-Japanese War was undeclared, however, Roosevelt denied that a state of war existed in China and proceeded to send aid to Chiang.'

Are you being stupid on purpose?
I said:
>Chinese Emperor has already admitted to lying during the Tokyo Military Tribunal.
>Americans accepted the lie because it fit their narrative. Many other lies must have been accepted.

dude like i said im not even fucking american im a fucking gook for god sakes so nationality dosent have to do with the whole fucking argument unless like rest of the retards you want to somehow drag race and nationality to this. but you have to remember its the communism that ultimately caused post war conflict all over asia, and yes america funded soviet union when the fucking ww2 happend just to fight the greater justice, does that mean communism didnt fail or it wasent the major factor in conflics all over asia post ww2? literally every conflict over asia was provoked by communism and this is a fucking fact

''However, as China was not able to defeat Japan single-handedly, Chiang believed the best option was to bring the western powers into the war by eliciting international sympathy through courageous Chinese resistance at Shanghai.''

>Win: Japan vs. China in 1895
>Win: Japan vs. Russia in 1905
>Win: Japan vs. Germany in Asia, WW1
>Lose: Japan vs. America, WW2

It's OK

what do you even want me to say? yes america funded china before pearl harbor, does that somehow magically makes america evil now? japan being the aggressor at the first place basically gave america more fucking exucse to expand its influence over asia just like what communism did after ww2, so whos the one to blame ultimately? you tell me genius

I just don't see what this has to do with what I said in the first place. The fucking Japanese treated the Chinese, and the Koreans for that matter, as colonial subjects. They were afraid of the same thing happening to them. That's all I was saying, and you come at me with all this shit about the Tribunal

And in any event, it says in the Wikipedia article that the Chinese emperor was "encouraged" to write his book by Mao Zedong. Who knows if it's actually true or not

You mean the Roman Empire was the bad guy for expanding their land?
Roman Empire was the agressor all the time. But Roman Empire is the foudnation of European civilisation.
Are they bad? Should they have not birthed European civilisation?

>"japan didn't deserve nuke"
you are derailing my argument. the whole point is zhang or kim always are double faced. they support anything to despise japan, justify anything america did. but when it comes to "us oppressed azns" or america or whites making fun of something from china or sk, they suddenly turn to be SJWs and bitches about america.

ive seen them doing this a gazillion times on Sup Forums and you must be one of them. you are such an SJW.

The TOKYO WAR CRIMES TRIBUNAL WAS A FARCE.
THE CHINESE EMPEROR LIED IN THE WAR CRIMES TRIBUNAL AND AMERICA DIDN'T CARE.

If you cannot comprehend basic English, I cannot waste my time anymore.
I do not care for your ill-informed opinions.

holyshit your argument can be literally used for america. so you blame america for using nukes on japan, but is america in wrong here for testing the newly made weapon in a just war against an aggressor? is american in the wrong when it tries to expand its influences over asia? i guess in your argument america dindu nothing wrong

WHAT DOES THIS HAVE TO DO WITH WHAT I POSTED

this

>us opprssed azns
thats where you are wrong because i actually think america did a fucking great job stabilizing the whole asian continent(except nam) and got rid of the influence that is communism cancer.
i know alot of azns over react to american influence but im not one of them.

I never blamed America for using nukes on Japan. Don't put words into my mouth.
I'm critical of the double-standards. If the roles were reversed (Japan nukes America), the so-called moraltiy of the bombs is no longer righteous.

odd how nips STILL haven't apologized for unit 731

Wish these yellow niggers from the east would just FUCK OFF from my country please.

Nobody gives a shit which cat eating dog dining child fucking slant is more fucked up than the other.

>Be Japanese
>Get invaded
>Get improvements from being invaded
>Not butthurt

>Be any other Asian
>Get invaded
>Get improvements from being invaded
>MASSSSSSSSIVE Butthurt forever

>got rid of the influence that is communism

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Laos
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/China
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/North_Korea
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vietnam

Still Communist.

im talking about your fellow azn americans and their tendency on Sup Forums
nothing else.

Japan needed to build a military state to defense from the Western powers 150 years ago.
It had succeeded until WW1, but it was too hard to keep the system for Japanese peoples.

its because japan being an aggressor in the first place puts them in a fucking bad spot, in your scenario if the america was the first aggressor fuck yea i wouldn't mind japan nuking america, so no i think whoever did the first aggression in a total war scenario deserve whatever is fucking coming to them. specially the way japan attacked pearl harbor.

This

Hello

YOU SAID ROMAN EMPIRE COULD APPLY TO AMERICA, BUT NOW YOU SAY IT CANNOT.

So was the Roman Empire the bad guy for being the First Agressor?

Rhetorical question, I don't care for your stupid answer.
I'm leaving for dinner.

I opened this thread hoping to see some decent replies, instead I got this autism.

>taiwan is still independent and in general people live a more fulfilling life compared to china
>SK vs NK

i did say nam was a mistake and laos is still a shit hole so you tell me, american might not have completly got rid of the communism but thank god atleast some of it is contained

learn sarcasm you retard

>So was the Roman Empire the bad guy for being the First Agressor?

t. Man of Germanic Ancestry

Taiwan was built by Japan.

'During the 50 years of Japanese rule in Taiwan (1895–1945), Japan developed Taiwan's economy and raised the standard of living for most Taiwanese people'
'Consequently, Taiwanese perceptions of the Japanese rule were more favorable than perceptions in other parts of East and Southeast Asia. Taiwanese adopted Japanese names and practiced Shinto, while the schools instilled a sense of "Japanese spirit" in students. By the time World War II began, many Taiwanese were proficient in the Japanese language.'

'After World War II, Taiwan was placed under the administrative control of the Republic of China to provide stability until a permanent arrangement could be made. Chen Yi, the Governor-General of Taiwan, arrived on October 24, 1945,'
'The Kuomintang (KMT) troops from Mainland China were initially welcomed by local inhabitants, but their behavior and the KMT maladministration led to Taiwanese discontent during the immediate postwar period. As Governor-General, Chen Yi took over and sustained the Japanese system of state monopolies in tobacco, sugar, camphor, tea, paper, chemicals, petroleum refining, mining and cement. He confiscated some 500 Japanese-owned factories and mines, and homes of former Japanese residents. Economic mismanagement led to a large black market, runaway inflation and food shortages. Many commodities were compulsorily bought cheaply by the KMT administration and shipped to Mainland China to meet the Civil War shortages where they were sold at very high profit furthering the general shortage of goods in Taiwan. The price of rice rose to 100 times its original value between the time the Chinese took over to the spring of 1946. It inflated further to 400 times the original price by January 1947.[8]

>true japanese
>wide eyes
Haha good one

Asians hate each other with passion.
The USA is outside of their traditional perspectives.
So it's way nicer to get the BBC of US shoved up your wifes ass then ever admit a Chinese or Korean supriority.

Like when you had a rival, a dude you really hated back in school and now you have to choose of someone dude you have no connection too fucks your wife or in specially this dude.

Cultural similarity isn't everything. Had Japan valued that too much, it wouldn't have become what it is today.

Japanese people think that, though America has lots of flaws and disgusting parts, it's also got lots of redeeming values like the sprit of enterprise that keeps the world advancing, which is why they appreciate America despite all WW2 things. Also, it's not like they nuked Japan out of the blue; every rational Japanese knows that the invasion of China couldn't be justified (due to Pact of Paris Japan had signed) and thus they know they shouldn't whine about the ramifications of that, even though America also capitalized on the situation to some extent.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/February_28_Incident

'The February 28 Incident or February 28 Massacre, also known as the 2.28 Incident (from Chinese: 二二八事件; pinyin: Èr’èrbā shìjiàn), was an anti-government uprising in Taiwan that was violently suppressed by the Kuomintang-led Republic of China government, which killed thousands of civilians beginning on February 28, 1947. The number of Taiwanese deaths is estimated to be 10,000.[1] The massacre marked the beginning of the White Terror period, in which tens of thousands more Taiwanese went missing, died, or were imprisoned. This incident is one of the most important events in Taiwan's modern history, and was a critical impetus for the Taiwan independence movement.'

lets ignore whatever america funded taiwan after ww2 and focus what japan did only, typical weeb.

its a shame that america cant back taiwan like it used to since china got too strong, but none the less american funded taiwan well enough.

Japan died in 1945.

this topic always goes to shit. before japanse saying something, even if its autistic, americans including azns start putting walls of texts. japanse users are generally slow at replying because of their english skills and instead of them one jap user start spamming only with shitty images and the thread reaches a total clusterfuck not worth a read.

Okinawans are not Japanese

What are you doing? Ignoring Japanese development of Taiwan and Korea.

Couldn't even asnwer the Roman question, typical Jew avoiding the question.
No more wasting my time with you, you are too stupid to have opinions.

t. Park "Takeshi" Goryeon
Enjoy your next president you autistic gook.

Wow we sided with a country that was wrongfully invaded how fucking evil of us. And then when the invaders chilled out and attacked us we kicked their asses. Fucking insidious.

Because they're not butthurt manchildren like Americans and most other Asians.

Because Chinese hate us forever.

who would love hostile people?

'A series of Neutrality Acts had been passed in the US with the support of isolationists who forbade American aid to countries at war.'

Bye bye now.

comparing japan to roman is a worthy comparison for a simple minded fuck like you since the two countries stands in a very different situation with a fucking 2 millennium year gap, and hey lets not mention the biggest country japan tried to colonize was a fucking country that had the oldest and sophisticated culture in the world, totally comparable to the barbarians Romans colonized miright? not to advance their culture nor to advance their technology, but with the only intention to be an empire and """unite asia"""
>inb4 muh colonization advanced the countries so its a ok

What if they think the same about you?

Hmm it's almost like their were multiple people with differing opinions on what should be done. Could it be that the situation was somewhat complex?

Nope, because muh evil murka conspiracy

>okinawa
>comfort women
>nanking

Ummm they literally deny the bad parts of their own history out of butthurt

not him but the chinese really dont hate japanese. its all because of ccps propaganda

im really sure if ccp stops it, they all will quickly forget it or wont care about most parts of it within a few years.