Almighty Sup Forumstards that you know everything, how do i stop excessive sweating? any medfag tips?

Almighty Sup Forumstards that you know everything, how do i stop excessive sweating? any medfag tips?
i wash everyday and use deodorants and anti transpirants but they don't do fucking shit, also have terrible anxiety and may be the cause of it.

wat do?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Salvia_officinalis
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Stop being fat, lose weight, exercise, drink plenty of water, eat more veggies, fruits, and grains.

if ur still sweating after deodorant u may need to get some medical deodorants or see a doctor and look into meds to prevent excess sweating

im skinny and hairy as f tho, a complete genetic mess fam

i guess i have to go to the doc then

Or you could ignore my advice about being healthy and stuff your face with meds like an American.

what would the cons of that be? fuck my up liver and such?

I found smoking maryjaywana helped. My sweats were excessive. I also found I grew out of it. Roll-on deodorants curtailed it for a while, though I wouldn't say they were worth the extra money. I'd say the anxiety is a major player, mine seemed to be though its difficult to pinpoint whether I just grew out of it.

Don't wash excessively.

accept it as your nature and simply live with it. Maybe change your clothes into thinner ones, allowing air to move through them, so your skin is consistently kept cool by flowing air. Also change your bedroom duvets into much much thinner and less warmth-keeping. Also try not to wear long sleeves, or even get nude whenever you can - being naked is great if nobody is bothered by it.

kill yourself, dead people don't sweat
(bonus they also don't ask for dumb advice on Sup Forums)

have you ever met a dead person?

Years back a friend of mine had a sports injury in/near his shoulder. He was operated on to fix the problem, but since that operation he has never broken sweat in that armpit. Somehwere something was severed and prevented his body to sweat.
I dont know the details, but that was 20 years ago and there might just be procedures today that deliberately produce that result.

get a CRYSTAL STICK, salt deodorant stick...

don't use normal deodorants (if you must, put a little on the outside of your clothes, not on skin) they're terrible and make you sweat more especially if in this kind of situation

The up liver is very important to your body's ability to function contrary to the down liver which is almost completely useless

Sweat itself doesnt smell like anything unless you are very dehidrated. Any bad smells are from bacteria living off your sweat. They also live on your clothes and washing them doesn't kill them off.
Here is how i beat it.
I got a 20L drum of Ethanol (95%), watered it down to 75% and twice a day I used it under my arms instead of deoderants etc. Within 2 weeks i managed to not produce a smell on my skin no matter how much i sweated. Then my battle was with my wardrobe. Every time i noticed the sweat smell coming from my arms i would toss the shirt. Only if i was particularly fond of it would i treat the shirt with my ethanol mix.
Within 2 months i could relax on the frequency of my ethanol washing and when i eventually worked through most of my shirts i could go for days without putting ethanol under my arms. I would still sweat but it doesnt smell at all.

ive used this for 10+ years. Best deodorant by far. It's literally a hunk of salt you wet and apply to your underarms, the salt actually kills the bacteria/inhibits their growth. no bullshit odors, no bullshit aluminum. and it lasts for fucking ever

Salvia tea. It's proven to reduce excessive sweating. Fresh leaves work best if you can get your hands on some. Add some honey because the taste is pretty strong.

I'm not lying you can look it up.

switch deodorants. I have three different types (spray, roll-on, speed stick gel) so my body never adapts to one type of antiperspirant

there are surgeries that sever sweat glands in hands/armpits, the sweat usually just migrates somewhere else in the body.

I'd recommend meds for anxiety (SSRI), or powerful anti-perspirants

I'm the same OP, I sweat all the time. No matter what I'm doing. I'm not overweight and I regularly go for runs, so I'm reasonably fit.
It must be something to do with anxiety or my diet. It's really annoying tho cause I like to wear cotton clothes, but if I do I have to commit to never raising my arms or have to bring a jumper to cover my stains. Even that tho will fail cause I can sweat through the jumper too

again
This is the one I mean:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Salvia_officinalis

It really works.

The medical condition is called hyperhidrosis.

to stop sweating I've found that stopping compulsive lying works, baby powder, cooler room, or a towel or old cloth wet and put into fridge/ freezer to cool hands or face works

No no no I am the same as you its all genetics my dad and I are swimmers and we go diving constantly but even when we are under water we are sweating up a storm inside our mask and suiit.

Its just genetics you should see me in a club its like I have took a shower with my clothes on.