What if he passes away during surgery?

What if he passes away during surgery?

The world would have one less neck beard in it.

itd suck but id get over it pretty quickly

thatll be super sad. . . very nice fat guy, who understands his problems

boggie is strong, i bet he makes it.

And nothing of value was lost

People will "mourn" then everyone will move on and his channel will fade into obscurity.

i doubt he’ll ever have the surgery tbh. he has to do a liquid only diet for another week when he must have been eating an absurd amount of food for th past who knows how many years. Seriously at his size to keep the weight like he has he must be eating so much. bet he’ll crack and order pizza or some shit.

Personally I hope he goes through with the surgery and lives for a long long time though. Good dude.

What makes him a nice guy?

that would make me so happy

He said he already did a liquid diet for a month before

He's had one meal (on his BD which he was allowed) he's only got to wait until August 1st. He's already done the water diet for 32 days last year

Nothing, he is just a neckbeard so other neckbeards like him.

To me he seems relatable. 80% of the people I see in this world are assholes. Douches. Egoistical Nobodys..

He is genuine

fuck this fat piece of shit, he has actually convinced himself that the surgery and recovery is harder than eating less and moving more.

He's a manipulative manchild with attention seeking tendencies. So a lot of b faggots relate

nothing of value was lost,
hypocritical fatarse

Fedoras will be flying at half-mast

Makes every convo about him, is delusional about health, has a character he plays that basically makes fun of retarded rednecks, abuses his wife emotionally, and is a greedy fat fuck with no real skills

lol he's genuinely garbage

He had daily abuse as a child and developed psychological problems with food. He's tried everything he can and it didn't work, so he's resorted to surgery. He's a nice guy and is very open about his problems.

You uninformed lump of soppy shit.

>80% of the people I see in this world are assholes. Douches. Egoistical Nobodys..
>He is genuine
Yeah, genuine asshole.

>To me he seems relatable.
Only because you're also an asshole and a nobody.

>80% of people are assholes
Holy projection batman

Literally who?

hes a internet celebrity that sits alone in his room and speaks to his audience. What else should he make the conversation about ? How subscriber 225.754's dinner was today ?

Yes, everyone has small faults, but dealing with the bullshit in the world by "abusing" yourself instead of abusing others like the majority of people seem to do these days is nothing I can see anything despicable about.

In this very thread we can see how most of you guys abuse him to make yourself feel better. He on the other hand changes into his Francis persona and basically makes fun of himself. He is a better human than most of you could ever hope to be.

Who is this ?

>one of his examples of abuse is that time his mother yelled at him for being a fat cunt
>constantly mentions abuse
>I've never encountered an abuse victim bring up their abuse so much
>makes me suspect he's exaggerating things so that people feel sorry for him
>he's not nice, he's pitiful
>he's literally popular because he's useless and depressing
>throws his wife under the bus
>has temper tantrums
>lies to his fans
>all of these things make him nice and relatable
You must be a sad excuse for a human being.

this tbh

oh no I'm uninformed about some minor e-celeb!

Did he try exercising and not eating junk food? Christ sake this fat cunt must eat at least 4000 cals a day to maintain that weight probably more.

>emotionally blackmailing your wife into staying with you isn't absuive or hurting anyone
>lying to and letting people down that care about you hurts no one
Kill yourself
Also, being morbidly obese isn't a 'small' fault

kek

I don't think I've ever laughed so hard

boogie 2918, on youtube

Least i'm not a fat useless fuck.

Who's the fat neckbeard?

I don't understand why people are willing to put themselves through life threatening surgery that will leave them sick and in pain for months, when they could instead just tolerate a little bit of hunger and eat less food. It's so backwards, it makes absolutely no sense. There is no way the discomfort of being hungry is comparable to the literal starvation and agony people who go through with this surgery force themselves through.

Thanks, will check it out briefly...

uhhh it'll be another sad reminder that time moves only one direction and that it's physically impossible to relive the past.

You're on Sup Forums, you'll have to be more specific.

Way more

This. There will be a bunch of Facebook posts decrying the situation and then people will forget and move on to decry the next thing.

Dicks out for Harambe.

I wouldn't mind.

I won't forget what he did to me at comicon.
I was there with some of my friends, and I spotted Boogie zooming by on a mobility scooter. I pointed him out to my buddies and tried to get his attention.
When I finally caught up to him in line for a kfc stand, I tapped him on the shoulder.
He has no neck so he just kinda grunted "what" while keeping his eyes focused on the food. It was then I noticed the sweat sticking to the hand that had touched him.
Taken aback by this greeting, I stated that I was a big fan and asked for an autograph.
He said in his Francis voice "I'll show you big, faggot"
Then without another word, he lifted his shirt up, took off his colostomy bag and chucked it at my face, before giggling like a lunatic and zooming away.
Fuck boogie

Although i dont watch his content im aware of his situation, i had close people that did that type of surgery and died. Its a sad thing to witness, op friendo.

That's pretty much what happens to all of us after death.

you are right. Its not a fault at all. Its basically an illness he received because he has to endure so much more bullshit than you egoistical pieces of trash. He is literally suffering for you and you have nothing better to do than trying to make him feel even worse.

I love humans.

spoken like a true ignorant twat, go user!

Fuck boogie, give DSP your money.

fake and gay

Surgery for what?

>pay for ma funeral

Where did you taken that from? Do you have any exemples or proof? I'm interested

Fuck him

>who understands his problems

Wrong. He is unwilling to do what it takes to lose weight (eat less, exercise more) so he's taking the easy way out.
inb4 "he's too fat to exercise"
I'm not talking about running marathons. for him something as simple as standing up and slowly raising and lowering his arms 100 times would be better than the exercise he gets now...none.

he is undiedable

>He is genuine

You mean the character in his videos appears genuine. You don't know him. You don't know what he's really like.

Delete this. I don't want more of these underage fags spreading to other boards. And if you don't know how to delete it then you should jump off a bridge

10/10 bait

Fuck off faggot

Then he dead. Will it really change anyones life other than his immediate family. He has a very niche audience as to most youtube "celebrities". Most people that actually know who he is will have forgotten he even existed within a week.

Truth.

I remember my room looking like that... when I was 10. Fucking adult baby.

Kek

there will be more people mourning him than even know that you exist.

Fake fat fuck that leeches on peoples pity
All of his thumbnails are the same: >*hand on face*
>Silly face
All of his videos are the same
>game "reviews"
>how horrible is to be fat, and how I will try to stop being fat
>Francis XDXDXDXD

is this an actual meme? I think ive been seeing this thread for the past year or more