Stranger Things

>just finished episode 3 of Stranger Things
>mfw I was getting jolts of tingles, goose bumps, and my eyes were watering during the final scene where the kids are behind the fire truck
holy fuck fuck you Sup Forums and contrarian Sup Forums faggots that call this Reddit Things, this show is pure surrealistic-spooky-comfy-nostalgia-kino

>inb4 spoilers
I'm going to leave Sup Forums and not come back before finishing this telekino and I will enjoy it.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MgAVbTR5cOw
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

i'm really not surprised Sup Forums called it something something reddit

Does anybody have the link to the tribute video of El and Mike while Unsteady by X Ambassadors plays?

The only thing this show has going for it is nostalgia

Sup Forums only likes things everyone not Sup Forums hates and vice versa, that way Sup Forums can take the artistic and intellectual high ground by calling everything quippy and reddit.

Stop this meme!
I'm from 94 and i enjoy this show quite a lot

You misunderstood.

stop blowing things out of proportion you stupid fuck.

This is some pretty weak shitposting.

If the show were really that good you would have continued watching it. But you apparently stopped and posted this thread.

The more likely scenario is that you've already seen the it, hate the fact that Sup Forums has insulted your flavor of the month favorite show, and made this thread pretending to be a new viewer who has fallen in love with it, because it is *so* good.

>surrealistic-spooky-comfy-nostalgia-kino
this shit is the real 80s nostalgia shit holy fuck im triggered

The monster was Mike the whole time

I came for the spoops, I stayed for the Froggos

His lust for boipucci(Eleven's) created the monster.

>surrealistic-spooky-comfy-nostalgia-kino

It is none of those things.
Nothing about is surreal, I suggest looking up the word surreal and educating yourself.
Spooky... not really. X-Files is genuinely spooky. This on the other hand is cliched, and awfully derivative. How can you be genuinely spooked when you're rolling your eyes at every cliche and reference?
Comfy... Hm...
Nostalgia? Hardly. The show has barely any nostalgia in it, this was just a marketing gimmick. The soundtrack sounds like 80s music, and the movies referenced are from the 80s, but otherwise the nostalgia is pretty shallow.
Kino.... Hm...

It is obvious that you're a braindead Sup Forumseddit pleb who unironically uses terms like "comfy" and "kino". Just go home.

I think my only complaint about the show is that Frog-face doesn't look like a "Mike". That's way too generic. He looks like a kid with a fancy pretentious sounding name like Skyler, or Atticus, or Aidan, or Finn Wolfhard.

I just finished it. I don't have an 80s film fetish but this was near perfect. I really loved it.

I never really considered this, but you're right. He doesn't look like a Mike. Even Michael would be more fitting.

>t. I was born after the year 2000 and haven't seen a single one of the films/shows that were referenced

Preston
Cayden
Joseph
Blythe
Asa

Does Steve going ham for 15 seconds excuse him being ok at best for the rest of his screen time?

I was born in 1990 and have seen every one of those films except ET. Faggot.

I can see him as a Blythe. Blythe Wolfhard sounds like a thing.

Kill yourself pedo faggots

WOOBWOOBWOOB

I don't want to fuck him. I just think he's great.

That's retarded

I didn't see/read any of the stuff it's supposed to make you nostalgic for and I think it's gold. The Protagonists are competent, which is great, the acting is all around good and they don't waste screen time

You're all fucked regardless obsessing over a little boy.

nah

Kill yourself faggot

Fuck you nigger aidan a a awesome name u don talk shit a out me name

nah

Just fucking around
Little boys are pretty gross

Go home, Aidan. You're drink.

Hopefully someone else does it you sick fuck

>Little boys are pretty gross
Can confirm. Was little boy.

nah

Don't forget the cunnyposting.

>1990
im not too irish to drive im just drunk

this cunny shits from reddit

>Sup Forums
>not obsessing over celebs
You're in the wrong place, bub.

Is this a kid's show? Or does it just have kids in it?

It just has kids in it. If it was a movie, it would likely be a soft R.

There are plenty of celebrities that aren't kids you pedo piece of shit.

>mfw I'm OP and I'm up to Ep. 6
fuck you guys I'm not scrolling any further than this

Its a PG13 80's movie made as a series.

Dude, wtf is wrong with you.
Just because you're a fan of a child actor doesn't mean you want to fuck the child.
What the fuck is wrong with you?

Ep 1 was comfy core, then is an awfull descent to hell

How old are you?

What difference would that make?
I'm obsessed with Evan Peters, do you think i want to fuck him?

I would fuck his girlfriend, tho.

Day after day, week after week the stg stays up. It's full of paedophiles and faggots lusting over children. I'm going to assume you're an adult and you're going to tell me theres nothing wrong with you obsessing over a little boy? What's your big interest in him? I think you are a legitimate faggot and pedo in denial.

I'm not interested in the boy at all.

>...
faggot

>If it was a movie, it would likely be a soft R.
Uh what? It's PG-13.

i disagree

>it's an 11 year old boy pretending to be a girl pretending to be a boy pretending to be a girl
enjoyable show

educate yourself

youtube.com/watch?v=MgAVbTR5cOw
this is the popular opinion fuck you embrce it

>finally finish season 1
>scroll down
>my thread was mostly a peado/ no peado argument
awesome

>Mirkwood
>it's from the Lord of the Rings
>technically the Hobbit
FUCKING DROPPED