TO ALL GOOK FETISHISTS

There is no such thing as "honorary white" or "honorary aryan". Race-mixing is race-mixing no matter and hybrid vigor is not present in human beings. Mixed-race children are always inferior. No exceptions. This is not a mater of debate.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VeGPzk8Oca8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

agreement bump

sure, but it still feels great to inseminate the foreign pussy

Listen pal. You do your job in continuing the white race, i'll to my job in diluting theirs. You keep up the good work soldier and i'll to my best aswell.

implying i can't have both. men can impregnate many women in their lives.

Nah. Asian women are great. You permavirgins will never get any pussi at all, and you have my sympathy.

+1 shekel has been deposited into your account.

Only people who can't get any white pussy settle for Asians.

1. I can impregnate more than one woman.

2. Asian women in my experience are great. On the whole they are better than white women.

they cook, clean up after you, just want you to be happy, do basically whatever you want.

I want a white woman, but the only white women who pay attention to me are ugly fat chicks. They have minimal redeeming qualities and expect me to worship them for the right to fuck their pussies.

Meanwhile Asian women actually act like traditional women.

I don't want it to be like this. But it's how it's gonna be until white women act like ladies again.

fucking stormfront lmao

there are plenty of mixed race products which are great

anything which is not asian, black, jewish or hispanic is perfectly viable

This
Hitler only called them honorary aryans because he needed allies

I agree the 100 meter race should be kept exclusively to Africans

>Being a weeb

someone here should read Hoch-zeit der Menscheit before talking shit about racemixing

Where is the line drawn? How many generations ago is okay?

Don't have half caste children.
Shit sux being a halfie, you sort of don't feel like you belong in either race group. Those socialogical disorders man....

Birds of a feather flock together.

don't just mention it please dive in deeper.

Does it say all race mixing is okay? Some race-mixing is okay? Race-mixing with certain people but not others is okay?

please spill the deetz.

desu I would totes have a kid with an asian chick, my only fear is that he would have tiny asian penis and not be able to get any white or half-white women in his future.

Most of you are not getting poon anyways having 24/7 spergfests on and here on Sup Forums

What mix are you?

I was cured of my yellow fever once I found out how fucking ugly asian girls are without makeup. Google "asian girls without makeup". Meanwhile I've plenty of white girls that look fantastic without makeup...

Bruh, why do you listen to those Chinese fucks? The whole "honorary" thing died when Hitler died. The reason they keep deluding themselves is because they themselves don't want to be gooks.

I'm just in it for the evolutionary superior pussy.

Some how gook women's vaginal muscles have evolved to simulate the experience of fellatio, while also being very tight tight like an anus.... all of the best sexual elements of all three fuck-holes combined into a single orifice.

Nothing else compares. NOM NOM NOM

I agree with Sup Forums on many things except this kind of stormfront bullshit. My Asian gf is hard working, smart, not obsessed with personal image and social media like 95% of all white girls, modest, and 100% faithful to me and me only. I am completely sure white girls today with their indoctrinization by today's culture are not worth my time and I'm definitely not raising a child with one of them. You guys are so far up your own ass that you're the only ones that fetishize women, thinking whites to be pure and free of degeneracy.

No, I genuinely prefer Asians to white women. Lol this "only betas get Asians" meme is retarded.

god dammit, read the fucking book. I am sure some racist white supremacist has ttranslated it. Basically its A Ok to get an azn waifu aand make babbies.

He's not, he's just assuming. Half Asians fit right in with white people. Don't buy the meme.

>Mixed-race children are always inferior.

Okay...keep telling yourself that OP

not according to shillary's supports
youtube.com/watch?v=VeGPzk8Oca8

>Mixed-race children are always inferior.

but white X eastern chinkloid is literally god tier desu, they make the best looking babies