JAKE PAUL IS /OURGUY/

JAKE PAUL IS /OURGUY/
>pisses off every jew on Youtube from h3h3 to Phil DeFranco to turn them into a victimized children
>pisses off the news
>doesn't give a fuck what the world thinks of him
>meme intesively
>says fuck the police

Dude, if you're against him because you think you're edgy being against him, you're on the WRONG SIDE OF HISTORY

People hate him beacuse he is a major douche bag and doesn't know the meaning of respect.

>talking about respect on Sup Forums

>respect

/ourguy/

> Is a literal fucking child (only 20 years old)

I'm sure you wish he was "your guy" you massive faggot but this POS needs to fucking die. He is not with us you pathetic fanboy.

He's a level 300 chad

he says dab every 20 seconds i cannot support him

Christian Mother Detected

samefag as op. kill yourself please

nigger has stale memes i won't support anyone who fucking dabs in 2017

>""""""""""""""respect"""""""""""""""

hes a fucking wigger tho

He is type A alpha, something btards will never be so no

who gives a fuck about that faggot go be a niceguy somewhere else cuck

>says fuck the police
Anarchist scum

no, he's literally just an annoying faggot.

England is my city

>caring about jewtube e-celeb drama
damn...

exactly

>Supporting someone who unironically says "what are those" in 2017
>Is a shitty rapper and constantly puts out more shit even though he got blasted for it
>had a "feud" with his brother that amounted to nothing
Only retards support this faggot, kill yourself OP

He's Pro Trump

Don't worry user; the hivemind trolls are a form of respect because they're lashing out based on insecurity.

Jake Paul is gunna get raped by OJ Simpson

>memes intensely
Yeah cause the what are those and dabbing memes aren't dead nomrie shit

Here is his number if you want to call him.

>salty newfags not keeping vintage memes

He's not OURGUY fag, he got rich off of making gay videos where he screams at the top of his minutes for 30 minutes straight for little children, makes trash ass music, and DOXED Post Malone because he bought his merchandise as a meme. This fag is not my guy

>dabs
>dead memes
>disney
no he aint /ourguy/

I am tempted to like him just because h3h3 and Phil de Franco hate him. They both produce trash tier content and I cannot for the life of me understand why they are popular.

Found the 15 year old, hows summer treatin ya

Lol, 15yo summerfags are well and truly here.

Everything this guy does is some sort of publicity stunt/money grab. The whole "Everyday bro" feud with his brother was all for YouTube views, therefore money. It was a way to put out multiple videos in a very short space of time to earn a lot of money between themselves. Literally, it's all just a moneygrab and nothing that they portray as real is real.

You faggots are all falling for this bullshit.
I know it's summer but this shit seriously pisses me off, all you fucking kids that flood this site and bring this cancerous YouTube shit to this board is just making a shithole like Sup Forums even fucking shittier.

How can you all not see through this?

jake paul can't rap for shit i bet i got better lyrics

vintage memes are sacred, dabbing and what are those are shitty nigger memes

D A B
A
B

O N
N

T H E M
H
E
M

H A T E R S
A
T
E
R
S

Another reason to kill this faggot.

>anti-Trump

he's a fucking child who always gets his way

???

hater get dabbed on
[dabs]

Holy FUCK that gif is broke.

>>meme intesively
yeah but they're shit normie memes, which should be an offense punishable by death

ourguy is pdp its over kid this cunt is lame as fuck did you listen to his ugly ass music and all his videos are like
>i rape my wife **Jail time**
>iam a cunt ** not clickbait**
>my mom is a dirty whore **true**

i wanna be like this guy, especially the part about 12 year old qt's wanting my dick

>that gif

The power of Paulfags.

Jake Paul is a retarded faggot 20 year old. Like, imagine having to hang out with a 20 year old chad again who also thinks he's an artist. This is why people hate him. He's annoying, immature, and full of himself to the point that he doesn't even understand how much he sucks, and teenagers are constantly mistaking that shit for confidence. It's not. It's insecurity.

He also pretended he was colorblind just so he could have a glasses reveal video where he pretends to cry when he "finally saw colors" but he didn't even have full colorblindness and the glasses wouldn't cure that anyway. Fuck him. Hope he dies at the end of a rope.

He's A- you moron.

>He also pretended he was colorblind just so he could have a glasses reveal video where he pretends to cry when he "finally saw colors" but he didn't even have full colorblindness and the glasses wouldn't cure that anyway
That was his equally retarded brother Logan

>all the fags that don't realize Jake is the only man who can stop WW3 from destroying the world
You people better show the soon to be savior of the world some respect before I tell my mom on you.

lol h3h3 met his brother one time he was standing next to a red car and asked him what color is that car

Who is this cunt and Why should i give a fuck about shit he does or says?

OP stop riding a youtube attention whore's dick and pls go

This nigger said OURGUY! Holy shit what a flying faggot

get out you fucking normie

[Intro: Jake Paul]
Y'all can't handle this
Y'all don't know what's about to happen baby
Team 10
Los Angeles, Cali boy
But I'm from Ohio though, white boy

[Verse 1: Jake Paul]
It's everyday bro, with the Disney Channel flow
5 mill on YouTube in 6 months, never done before
We pass all the competition man, PewDiePie is next
Man I'm poppin' all these checks, got a brand new Rolex
And I met a Lambo too and I'm coming with the crew
This is Team 10, bitch, who the hell are flippin' you?
And you know I kick them out if they ain't with the crew
Yeah, I'm talking about you, you beggin' for attention
Talking shit on Twitter too but you still hit my phone last night
It was 4:52 and I got the text to prove
And all the recordings too, don't make me tell them the truth
And I just drop some new merch and it's selling like a god, church
Ohio is where I'm from, we chew 'em like it's gum
We shooting with a gun, the tattoo just for fun
I Usain Bolt and run, catch me at game one
I cannot be outdone, Jake Paul is number one

[Chorus: Jake Paul]
It's everyday bro
It's everyday bro
It's everyday bro
I said it is everyday bro!

I didn't think it would be this bad

you'd have a different opinion if he lived next to you.

Sup Forums IS MA CITY DAB

Jake Paul is a faggot

He's a jock, and they're all like this. The complete opposite of the socially inept neckbeards of Sup Forums. The only thing this dude and Sup Forums can relate to is being attracted to 12 year olds... Except the 12 year olds are attracted to him instead.

Wow that's really good actually

Okay friend, let me explain something to you since you seem to be new here. Hebephilia is NOT the same thing as pedophilIa. I'm sick and tired of you trolls popping up everywhere and spreading BLATANT misinformation. In many countries hebephilia is considered normal and healthy . Human beings have a natural attraction to girls who are going through puberty. Being attracted to girls who are pre-pubescent is fucking sick and disgusting, but only in the US does there seem to be an unwarranted taboo around a healthy and normal condition. My head hurts. I'm just trying to get my real life back.

You sound like a real loser bud. Calling all the random people of Sup Forums what you are is a little unfair. I doubt many can compare

post malone is a major douche

Savage

You fucked up. This argument probably dug that hole even deeper for the people in your life.

Fuck off with your copypasta.

Triggered little bitch confirmed.

Ohoh this dudes harboring some real teen spirit. Didn't mean to hit home so quickly, not really fun now

You type like a fucking aspie, 'bud'. Not that I expected anything better.

ITT: highschoolers argue about shit no one actually cares about while stressing about back to school shopping

Haha sorry it's that time of the month sport, i'm sure you'd be the life of the party any other time yeah?

This.
Forced nogger fads != vintage memes

No you're a nogger pizza face

That's it - keep preserving your virginity. I'm proud of you for avoiding procreation ohohahalolotopkek.

So you are basically saying the Chadest of Chads is our guy?

He's the new Kanye West

Just some stupid 20 year old that hasn't had the stupid smacked from his head yet.

He will change his tune once he pisses off the wrong people

Oh that's it huh, that the final straw chief? Damn I better stop now before I get hurt by this badass faggot.

Your mother is the new Kanye West

Sure how can we not love our cumskined burgerboy

>not getting with the times

Chad is in, virgin loser is out.

Yeah, no.

>(((Trump)))
Look who's the Jew now, alt-kiker.

fucking faggot. Maybe once you hit puberty you'll realize how much of a dumbass you are

Projecting summerfag.

haha yea my Sup Forums bro! XD
like a god church *DAB*
lets dab on 'em

>Fuck the police
What are you? A fucking nigger?

We are Savages. We are always Lit. We Are Powerful. We prank people. We Love Team 10. We love Bizzarkvark. We are JakePaulers.

The fucks wrong with were all 12 year old girls here, its normal for us to be attracted to one another.

>Says fuck the police

he might have pissed off every jew but nigger so did Danielle Brigoli or whatever and shes a thot

Damn get off of Sup Forums it's 18+ around here

So did Hitler.