Hi /bros

hi /bros

Im already a pretty submissive girlfriend but my boyfriend wants me to be more submissive. How do i do that?

Eat shit

Stop being a cunt and give him anal with your mouth shut

What makes you hesitate with him? Basically he wants obedience without hesitation.

Well how about you ask your boyfriend to expound on what the hell he means. You can disguise it under the veneer of being a stupid fucking slut that is not very bright. Thus you both get some kicks out of it and you don't have to guess around.

The first thing, which is really simple, now, pay attention to this because it's very important...

>TITS or GTFO!

I have already given him anal.

I do not hesitate but one second he says he wants no questioning obedience and then the next he says the opposite.

NICE MEMES FAG. HOW ABOUT YOU PAT YOURSELF ON THE SHOULDER FOR BEING SO FUCKING CLEVER.

If you are so submissive, how about showing us what you are packing?

this guy gets it

Then your boyfriend lacks internal consistency and is thus a shit dom.

Well first you timestamp to prove your not some lonely virgin

tits or gtfo

What do 10,000 battered women have in common?

>They just don't FUCKING LISTEN!

>sage continues until tits & timestamp are posted

just give me advice ffs

This guy knows the score

This, but more importantly
This

So your actually a 14 boy and im out :p

no. show tits

17 year old girl but thanks

Sage this stupid scumtwat,
if it even is a girl.

Rules are rules for a fucking reason,
you dumb cunt!

MODS

I just wish my boyfriend would give me rules

>underage b&

GTFO

Legal in my country, thanks.

greentext story op

>me and my boyfriend having sex
>hes slamming me from behind with some grunts and some occasional spanking
>im asking for him to be rougher with me
>he says hes scared to because im so small and hes scared to break me
>i beg for him to break me
>he says i dont deserve it because im not a good enough submissive

Well how about you tell what the starting situation is in more detail? Being "obedient" doesn't mean jack shit. What does it entail? When we have a starting point, then we can begin from there. As of now all you've given us is worthless information.

sounds like your bf, if this isn't a lie whatsoever, that he does not have the ball to be rought with you. He might be into de idea of dominance but lacks the know how.

>meets my bf on /b on a kink thread
>finds out we live 4 hours apart
>we share the same kinks
>we end up in a bdsm d/s relationship
>I do everything he tells me to do
>he tells me he wants me to say no
>i start doing this and he says its not what he wants
>we fuck
>i ask him to be rougher
>he says hes too scared because im so small in case i break
>i beg for him to break me
>he says i dont deserve it bc im not a good enough submissive

Hey, I give you some random advice.

Either your boyfriend is a shit dom (sorry), or you should ;

Take the initiative. That may seem counterintuitive, but believe me, if I see my girl holding her leash in her mouth on all fours, I won't hold it against her later. That, or anything in the line of ; self-tied to the bed, leaving a spanker on the kitchen table and going around like nothing is happening, utting your panties in your mouth (It's one hell of an invitation). Believe me you don't have to go full BDSM to entice a dom. Protip. Lube yourself before, you could put him on a rage, and you should still enjoy it

Encouragment. Sub / slave don't have to be reluctant to get my blood going. Encourage, smile, or even better, genuinly enjy it. Dirty talk will also help you a lot to get in the mood.

Also, and it's the most important. Talk with him. You cannont guess whats going on, what he wants ... and why does he wants it. I got an essential rule in sub/dom play. There is needing it, loving it, and wanting it. Everyone involved needs at least two, or it will go bad at some point.

Cheers

That was actually really good advice, thank you!