I'm 30 and i've never considered myself as autistic until recently

I'm 30 and i've never considered myself as autistic until recently.
I know the word gets overused on Sup Forums but what are some genuine sign of autism?
I have always been highly creative and terrible in social situations. I get auditory overload when i'm in busy situations and I can't get pussy to save my life, even tho im a 9/10 looks wise. My social skills are pretty much zero.
Does is sound like I may be on the spectrum?
Any help or advice would be great.

Other urls found in this thread:

rdos.net/eng/Aspie-quiz.php
psychology-tools.com/autism-spectrum-quotient/
youtu.be/hJlMaRfLdbo?t=54s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Hard to make friends
Hard to keep friends
Impossible to genuinely sympathise with people
Hated without k owing why

Some of the stuff I feel is blamed on my Asperger's anyway

Empathise? Cbf googling it. I can't relate to people. Grandpa died, grandma got cancer, uncle died all in a year and didn't feel the least bit sad for my mother. Didn't know any of them

I have these issues too. although it seems to be something thats getting worse the older i get. I swear i had more empathy and social skills when i was younger. Is autism known to increase with age? or are there other reasons that can bring on autism at a later age?

I am 34 and have always known I wasn't wired up quite right. Always thought I was bipolar, and in recent years becoming mildly ocd. A couple of years ago I did a few online autism tests and scored pretty highly on them.

The more I thought about it, the more this absolutely makes sense for so many moments in my life. It explains a lot.

Not sure whether it's worth going for a diagnosis, or what I will even gain from it. I'm happy just to know there are reasons why I am different and may have some shortfalls.

Honestly no idea. Only 21 years old but it's been something that's been there my whole life I guess. I've been getting better with friends though.

Is pussy a factor?

I'm this guy

I've always had no empathy. Re: social skills - I was spaghetti as a kid in school, seemed to bloom around 18-24, since then been progressively getting worse. To the point now where I haven't been laid in 3 years, can't talk to girls anymore, got rid of all my friends, get embarrassed easily, withdrawn from society and any social interactions. Most weekends I get to Sunday evening and think to myself "shit, I actually haven't spoken a word to anybody since I left work on Friday"

I've always known i wasn't right in the head. I grew up with some serious gender dysphoria issues from the age of 5, which lasted well into my mid 20s. I was pretty redpilled on it by the time i was 16 tho. I never actually thought i could be a girl, but that didn't mean the urge wasn't there. Now i've fully grown out of it, i feel like its manifested itself into full blown autism. I have read before that autism is common in the trans community.
Do you have any links for reliable online tests?

Re: talking to people. If they don't get my sense of humour, I'm maximum spaghetti. I talk using lines I've heard other people use. I usually have a formula for conversations. I find it hard to talk to ransoms without said formula.

Yeah, this sounds about right. The thing about 'spergs is that they're slower to learn social skills, can be easily annoyed when busy and hate high-pitched voices. Reading about the symptoms of the disorder online definitely helps, but all I can really say is that you just need to have practice talking to people, be it through civil online discussions, roleplay/character writing or just talking to people face to face and seeing what they're interested in.

i feel ya man. I'm pretty much in the exact same situation. Havnt had pussy in 3 years now.

op here btw. and this reply was.

21 years old. Small dick premature ejaculation ugly and complete sperg with hitting on girls. Count yourself lucky

Can you keep eye contact? Do you have a certian proclivity to work with materials, like some hobby you are extremely good at?

This one has a really informative graph at the end. I lost my initial results, but I'll run through it again and post.

rdos.net/eng/Aspie-quiz.php

Also this one

psychology-tools.com/autism-spectrum-quotient/

Isn't it pretty autisyic by itself to figure out where do you lie on autistic spectrum?

probablt

i have always found eye contact near impossible. and i've always been intensely into creative hobbies. I'd rather have a joint and mould clay for hours, rather than go down the pub for a drink with mates.

Talk to a professional would be my suggestion.

I was told on here actually on a feels thread that I might be an aspy. Told my counselor with context and she said I might and to go to a GP. Told my GP and he said I showed the signs

I am such a slut on grindr. The only thing I fear is having to converse with anyone I meet.

what does that then result in?
Do you get medication? Or is it just for peace of mind? I'm assuming that people dont get put on meds if they have autism?

Ok I'm the aspie who posted the test links, here's my results. Marginally worse than last time. Not sure what that means. I'm either getting worse, being more honest or on a downer at the moment.

oooooppps have a pic

As an autist myself, you do not give a shit about people, you do not have sympathy and you just follow yourself. You have a proclivity to forget people because of your interest and possibly other important things you have to do. You would probably get diagnosed.
Speaking as an autist myself.

Well he didn't prescribe anything. It's given me peace of mind tbh. It's made me realise I couldn't do anything about being so hated throughout school so I shouldn't worry about why.

As a person who genuinely finds joy in making people happy, I have to disagree. Making people smile and happy is what makes me happy. I find it hard to be genuinely sad or happy for someone during a great event.

>Well he didn't prescribe anything. It's given me peace of mind tbh. It's made me realise I couldn't do anything about being so hated throughout school so I shouldn't worry about why.

That sums up how I feel about it since I discovered I was autistic. And why I don't feel trying to get an official diagnosis would be worth it.

op here. going through the test now.
"Do you get a pleasurable tingling sensation in the head, scalp or back of the body in response to certain sounds?"
I've always had that and never knew it was 'a thing'
Any chance you suffer from exploding head syndrome?

user you replied to. Completely misread your answer. I agree :^)

I know right? So many of the questions on that test I read and thought "Yes, YES, that's me!"

Had to google what exploding head syndrome was. I don't have any of those symptoms, but sometimes as I'm falling asleep I wake up with a jolt, most of the time with a sensation that I am falling, or if I'm half dreaming and I'm about to die in the dream.

The falling this is natural. Mind thinking it's actually falling jolts you to wake up and save yourself.

I'm heading off now. Ausfag and it's 5:30am. Peace guys. Good luck on your quest, op

Asperger here.
Based om what you said, it is almost sure that you have Aspergers as well. But even if you are plenty safe with this afirmation, I strongly suggest you to go to the doc for a proper diagnosys, so you can settle your life accordingly.
Also, if someone say to you that you are "high functioning", tell them to fuck off and suck a dick withou fear, it's a lie.

bump with tits

Goodnight user. I wish you well on your journey

op here. This sound in particular regarding exploding head syndrome..
youtu.be/hJlMaRfLdbo?t=54s

at the 55 second mark.

needs another bump

I never realized these were things other people go through. That weird tingle and noise in the back of my head is fucking spooky.

Just read up on EHS. At least 90% sure I have it. The falling sensation when about to sleep is almost nightly, and I have a heart attack anytime I wake up or listen to my alarm going off. But I think that has to do with the fact that it sounds like a bomb ticking/heart monitor/warning beep all in one.
I fucking hate that alarm clock.

I hope this makes me at least somewhat normal.

looks it. congratulations

If you are a genius, you are almost certainly autistic. Nearly every actual genius ever recorded in history was an autist. It's probably why we normies try to diss them so much. Jelly, I guess.

Most major inventions, most advances in mankind, all due to autists.

There is a strong argument to be made, logically, that having a significant part of the brain dedicated to emotions, social, etc., is a completely inefficient and ultimately useless employment of the CPU. None of that is for survival and frankly, most of it is only seen in primitive species. Higher species have less emotion and few nuanced social interactions. Kind of stupid when you think about it as most guys would prefer not to do the extended "dance" to get laid, but the dumbass girls sort of require it so in some selfishly grounded attention-whore need.