ITT: overrated vidya

ITT: overrated vidya
pic related af

Fuck off.

Love this fucking game.

PU Campinggrounds

1990s game engine, shit game, shit physics

the game would be better if it was more battle oriented instead of lying in the weeds for 20 minutes waiting for somebody to run by

Loot & Die Simulator

you aren't forced to play like a bitch.

i don't. i play head on but bitches like you ruin the game by pussing out and laying down like your gf

funny beacuse it really is shit and thats what makes it greatr

>Creates extremely unused game idea
>Puts out something actually playable, fairly fun
>First few thousand players join the community
>Action-packed fun game
>Game hits normie market
>Chad twitch streamers playing it
>Suddenly realize the game has turned into 20 minutes of running to the middle of the map, only to get 1-2 kills then sniped in the head by someone hiding in the grass
>Can't even bother to play the game because of how dry it is

The game will die within the year. It has nothing to offer except what they've already implemented

Zombies, which is coming.

WOW ZOMBIES HOW ORIGINAL

Why does every game have to reinvent the wheel?

how tf is that going to work

lol just bc you get fucked my russian doesn't make the game overrated. It's fun af and has a decent learningcurve

babby's first DayZ or Arma 3
learn to play a real game or a simulator for men

>reinvent
How are you not sick of zombie survival style games ffs

the only good ones are DayZ for MMO
and Dying Light for Single and Coop

Prob cause you suck at it OP. Also does anyone know how to stop lag issues? Graphics are already on low

new maps incoming, also sounds like you're shit at the game if that's how all your matches are going lol

Nothing feels better than getting in the last circle and getting that chicken dinner that's what is addicting. The only issues I have is the in unbearable lag at times

Game is based a lot on luck. If you have to keep moving then your chances of dying skyrocket

I just have no one to play with :(